Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

This is one of my HG hair products! I cannot go a day without using this. I have very fine, thick hair that gets pretty poofy and frizzy. This tames my hair and makes it super soft. It also speeds up drying time and protects my damaged, color-treated hair. It comes in a pretty large bottle that lasts a long time. It comes in a pump bottle that locks, so it is super convenient. I only use less than a pump because I have shorter hair. This has made my hair look 100% better!

This does not make my hair easier to blow dry. It ends up dry and tangled. In fact, it created a similar effect to the Herbal Essences Long-Term Relationship leave-in, which also tangled my hair with no apparent positive effects. My hair requires something more protective and moisturizing.

This product is great! My blowout is much smoother and easier to manage since using Satinwear. It has lessened the use of my flat iron tremendously!

So far so good for this product. I got this to protect my hair and color while I blow-dry my hair. Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smooth. Doesn't weigh my hair down. And I like to think/hope the protection extends to when I flat iron my hair. I use Redken's Fabricate to help hold and my hair looks great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the best heat protector I have ever found. I flat iron my hair everyday so this product is a must. I love how I have found something relatively inexpensive to help keep my hair healthy. I have also found that it helps cut down on my blow drying time. A must have!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this product. I refuse to blowdry my hair without it. It makes my overly colored/highlighted/heat damaged hair feel soft and silky, and because it contains a heat protectant, it not only solves problem hair, it prevents it.

I have long, fine hair that is prone to frizz and fluff. It is hard to find something that does not weigh my hair down while keeping it smooth and frizz-free. Satinwear 02 smells great and is very lightweight and not greasy. It leaves my hair smooth and silky and most of the time I do not even need to use a flat iron after blowing it dry. Love this stuff! I can see how reviewers with thicker hair have not had as much success with this product that I have since I think it is more a product for people with fine to normal hair.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i have naturally jet black hair.. over the past year i have gradually and safely gone up to a honey blonde ( think tyra banks coloured hair ). During this i never bothered to buy a salon shampoo as my normal garnier was just fine untill the blonde finally started to take its toll. I started to use delorenzo, paul mitchel but it wouldnt help with my dry hair. Then i saw a redken pack containing all soft shampoo + conditioner + satin wear ultimate blowdry lotin { all full size } and a small size of heavy cream and velvet whip, for only AUS$49 !!! { normally the products would have cost me $90 alone} . After washing and conditioning then using the heavy cream as a treatment overnight, i blowdried my hair { with satinwear } and .....OHHH MY GOSHH ! my gross, wiry , dry hair was lush & silky with endless shine ! i honestly thought it wouldnt do much for my hair but in just one wash my hair is amazing... mind you, two days later my hair is still dead straight and NO kinks.. which means no re-straitening when i wake up! definately recommend this range! if your skeptical try look for a value pack as its better value !!

I cannot blowdry my hair without this stuff. Normally it came out so dry and brittle and it was disgusting. Now after blowdrying my hair feels soft like the day after a wash. I love it. This one is definitely a keeper

Its been a week since I had my hair cut and highlighted. My hairdresser used this product on me. Ive been using it since the day she did my hair and I love it! My hair has gone from oily at the scalp and dry on the ends to silky all over. I will continue to use this product. I kind of wish it came in a bigger bottle and the cap fell off. C'est la vie! I am still able to get the product out another way and it works really well so thats what counts :)

Popular Styling Products