October 31, 2014 | 1620 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by nicesmile

i do like this, but it smells masculine, almost exactly like the men's version. so maybe that one smells feminine...i don't know. does smell clean and a little powdery which sounds like my dream fragrance but this didn't wow me. does remind me of a more expensive vs heavenly (heavenly smells cheap to me). this also does not have good staying power on me. i have been wearing a sample of this but i won't buy a full bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2006 4:36:00 AM More reviews by nmone84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely wonderful. Not at all overpowering and great for daytime or evening wear. My signature scent for 5+ years (and I have been through about 15 perfumes in the past 8 years - that says alot for EA! ;), I purchased a huge bottle of Mania almost a year ago when I was running low on Emporio figuring it was time for a change. While the Mania is a beautiful scent as well (albeit a bit 'heavier', but not in a bad way), I shouldn't have purchased such a big bottle as I ended up getting another bottle of Emporio and again am wearing it just about every day. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. This is my #1.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Angeline

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Initially I wasn't really impressed with this as I don't normally gravitate towards powdery fragrances and due to my previous line of work- I was constantly surrounded by all the Armani scents.So naturally, the grass is always greener on the other side and I always used some other brands whenever possible.Fast forward to many years later - a friend smelt absolutely lovely for lunch and I was surprised to find out it was EA SHE. I already had 2 bottles which I'd been ignoring and had also been given a large set for my birthday (which I was dissapointed with at that time) but having rediscovered how lovely this scent could be- its mellow and warm- I'm now very pleased with it and it is "almost" a signature scent.From "tolerable", its now become "reccomended"! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First let me say this is beautiful! I remember when this was released, back in the 1990's , I was a teen girl, sniffing my Cosmopolitan magazine to death lol, this scent grabbed my affections way back then. Speed ahead to the past year, I hadn't smelled this since I was a teen, I just remember there was an Armani scent I adored. It was between this and Mania, I thankfully purchased this in full-size and Mania as a sample, because it turns out this was the one!

Until tonight I hadn't really used this scent, so I couldn't give a good or bad review on it, but tonight I decided to spritz myself, and I'm in LOVE! It's sultry, clean, completely unoffensive, complex, and smells dead-on like Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan! I couldn't believe it, that's another scent I am quite fond of (smelling Cashmere Mist only through scent strips, and the cream, never used the parfum directly :( ), I'm sure you will love this one, I believe I purchased my bottle at an inexpensive price from perfumebay.com , good luck ladies!
Edit: I just wanted to add, after checking out the other reviews, this doesn't really remind me of VS Heavenly. VS Heavenly does remind me a little of Cashmere Mist, which is kinda funny, like this is the missing link or something lol. This is soft, and Heavenly (which I also love) is sharp. That's a big difference right there, but they both have a clean/powdery essence to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by angelenvy

<3 This is the one of the few perfumes I adore. It's deep, dark and mysterious and at the same time quiet enough to wear during the day. It's unique and I may claim it as my signature fragrance. It's substantial and sophisticated and find it very appropriate for someone in their twenties (me) as well as the more perfume savvy and sophisticated older women. Five stars...without a doubt. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by dedra40

I wore this scent nearly every day for 2 or 3 years. I even convinced my best friend at the time that she should buy some, and she, too, wore it as her signature scent. I agree, as many have said, that this scent reminds me very much of VS Heavenly. I would use the luxe Heavenly lotion as a base and spray Emporio on my pulse points and my husband loved how I smelled. I can honestly say, that my husband is not typically one to comment on how I smell unless he notices I'm wearing something different or that he doesn't like what I'm wearing. However, when I wore these two scents together, he commented frequently on how good I smelled. The bottle is great for travel, but if you are like me and have several perfumes and only use this one every now and then, you may notice over time that the bottle will leak at the bottom. That is the main reason I did not repurchase. However, I miss my husband's comments on the scent, and therefore may be buying another bottle very soon. I recommend this scent to anyone who likes Armani, or who likes clean, classic fragrances.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very soft comforting fragrance, fresh rich and provocative. I really detect the vanilla notes in this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Mersault

I love this perfume, I am on my second bottle! The only thing that bothers me is that it initially seems too strong and then fades fast. Has no lasting power on me!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by bckbbb

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To me, SHE is definitely not light and clean. In fact, I had this fragrance for years already, and didn't start to appreciate it until today! It was given to me as a gift when I was 21/22, I could hardly stand the initial scents. It's strong, spicy, warm, and MASCULINE! I male friend told me I smell like a expensive men cologne. Not a positive comment at all. However, years later today, (I am turning 29 soon), I learn to appreciate sexy fragrance, and SHE has one of the best drown down notes. The initial scent is still very extremely strong and spicy. Like sultry mature lady with real confidence and power. Slightly powdery laces with warm vanilla and mixed of spice and amber. SHE is like high quality black suede - smooth, warm, exotic and full textured.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 1:05:00 PM More reviews by nefferttitti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells VERY MUCH like Dream Angels Heavenly on me, but still BETTER. It is soft, creamy, but also very sexy and modern. second skin. Love it!!!!