October 22, 2014 | 2005 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner, I've hated eyeliner for a long time b/c I could never get it on just right. I was usually using the pencil form and tried this and fell in love. I have had breaking issues in all the tubes I've bought but it wasn't too bad I could still use it. What I love about this is it's really unstoppable I have no problem with smudging and I can take a shower and this stuff will not come off even when I wash my face 2x. It goes on smooth too and it's not sharp but has a rounded tip that doesn't need to be sharpened.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lumpyspaceprincess

I have always suffered from having eyeliner smear on me. Normally I only wear eyeliner on the top lid and most of it ends up in my crease. I have been on the hunt for the best non-smearing eyeliner, and this is it so far. The only bad thing is that sometimes the stick breaks. I'm buying this product again until I find a better one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by alisha546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is not the worst, but not the best. First of all, I only used this on the upper lash line. I found it was fine and stayed although smearing issues are usually more prevalent on the lower lash line for me and I didn't test it there. I just found it hard. I don't know, some people like firmer liners, but I don't. I feel like if they are hard they tend to tug, and tugging=wrinkles. Maybe I got a bad/old one? Or it has been reformulated? I just wouldn't want to try it again and then not like it and be stuck having to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG black eyeliner for many years was MAC Smolder . I loved it, but it smeared horribly! At $15 bucks a pop, that's way too much money. I then moved on to MAC Technakohl Graphblack (Also $15), which I love, but cannot justify the price. I love to wear liner and this doesn't last much for me. I bought this on a whim at target and am pretty impressed with the lasting quality for a "drugstore" brand. My only quip is the packaging-the twisting is not good quality and as of right now half of it is hanging ready to break off.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Ellemelly66551

Love this eyeliner!, My friend over-heard my complaints about how many eyeliners i've tried from mac to bourjois and how none of them work on me and always leave me with raccoon eyes. She went out and bought me this eyeliner for my birthday, and i've been using it everyday since..
It rarely smudges, when i get home after an 8 hour day, its some-what faded but it hasn't left a mark! My HG eyeliner, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by chrissysmith

Although I gave rave reviews on the gel, I found this one is even better. The gel did wind up leaving me with smears but this I find, although, not perfect, holds up much better. Unfortunatley, I found this out as a lot of tears were shed at the loss of a friend, I thought for sure I had those unsightly racoon eyes so went to freshen up and not 1 smear, so this my new fave Eyeliner, good luck:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner has good staying power but broke in several places before I even got to use it. Every time I reached for this eyeliner a good chunk of the stick was broken off and I would stick it back in and use it. It does last a lot better than a lot of drugstore eyeliners though.. maybe it was my eyeliner that was damaged? Either way, I think I'm gonna stick to my fav eyeliner which is styli-style.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by fcuknlovely

*My everyday eyeliner

I've been using this eyeliner for YEARS.... Literally. ..

It comes on smooth and pretty bold, and it doesnt smear. Good ish.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by SamDS

Quite good, wonderful pigmentation, stays on for quite a while. As I bought this quite recently, we shall see how long it lasts without drying out.

But overall, very very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pleased: application is easy, color stays true, and it lasts until I remove it. And it's priced right!