September 21, 2014 | 1861 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG black eyeliner for many years was MAC Smolder . I loved it, but it smeared horribly! At $15 bucks a pop, that's way too much money. I then moved on to MAC Technakohl Graphblack (Also $15), which I love, but cannot justify the price. I love to wear liner and this doesn't last much for me. I bought this on a whim at target and am pretty impressed with the lasting quality for a "drugstore" brand. My only quip is the packaging-the twisting is not good quality and as of right now half of it is hanging ready to break off.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Ellemelly66551

Love this eyeliner!, My friend over-heard my complaints about how many eyeliners i've tried from mac to bourjois and how none of them work on me and always leave me with raccoon eyes. She went out and bought me this eyeliner for my birthday, and i've been using it everyday since..
It rarely smudges, when i get home after an 8 hour day, its some-what faded but it hasn't left a mark! My HG eyeliner, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by chrissysmith

Although I gave rave reviews on the gel, I found this one is even better. The gel did wind up leaving me with smears but this I find, although, not perfect, holds up much better. Unfortunatley, I found this out as a lot of tears were shed at the loss of a friend, I thought for sure I had those unsightly racoon eyes so went to freshen up and not 1 smear, so this my new fave Eyeliner, good luck:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner has good staying power but broke in several places before I even got to use it. Every time I reached for this eyeliner a good chunk of the stick was broken off and I would stick it back in and use it. It does last a lot better than a lot of drugstore eyeliners though.. maybe it was my eyeliner that was damaged? Either way, I think I'm gonna stick to my fav eyeliner which is styli-style.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by fcuknlovely

*My everyday eyeliner

I've been using this eyeliner for YEARS.... Literally. ..

It comes on smooth and pretty bold, and it doesnt smear. Good ish.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by SamDS

Quite good, wonderful pigmentation, stays on for quite a while. As I bought this quite recently, we shall see how long it lasts without drying out.

But overall, very very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pleased: application is easy, color stays true, and it lasts until I remove it. And it's priced right!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by kaylalammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ahhhhh i LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! it works great with my skin. its one of the best if not the best eyeliner i own, super dark, glides on super easy. well so buy again! bought for $12 in NZ as everything here is super expensive.. but it is actually great, especially for a maybelline product, not usually a big fan of theirs :] x

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This one will do in a pinch when I don't want to splurge for Quo's, or the store is out of colorstay in my shade. It's highly average in performance. Decent color, passable wear time, blendable. I've always found it a bit on the tug-n-pull side, and it dries out and breaks fairly easily. It's a purchase- if- I- must product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by LauraAsh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If I could give this 4 and 1/2 stars I would, it is just about a 5. It is a very decent eyeliner. It very soft and smooth. It applies evenly, no skipping. It does not smudge or run. I have the color 'jade' and it is absolutely gorgeous!! It works for lining both my top and bottom lashes, without looking too dark on the bottom, or too light on the top (I'm kinda picky about that, hehe!). I got mine for about $4 (U.S.) and that is pretty awsome for a good quality liner. The only reason I don't give it 5 is because it doesn't last quite as long as some other liners I've tried. However, it does last about 8 hours or so before it starts to fade, so that's pretty decent I would say ;)