September 21, 2014 | 1735 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by sidouxamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I personally LOVE this lipstick, though I can understand why some people might not be too fond of it. I have Asian olive-toned skin (I've never used MAC foundations so I'm not sure what shade that would be). Because I wear thick-framed Buddy Holly style glasses, I get to play around a lot with different colored lipsticks. I had Myth before, but I found it a tad TOO light as a nude. Decided to go for a brighter pink, and this was perfect. Looks great with my glasses and bright red hair (:

I'm glad this shade comes in matte, because I personally think that if it were in Satin or Frost, it probably look a little too much for my liking. Definite favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by itscattt

When i first bought this, i was using it all the time! Another great everyday pink color. And of course i love the matte finish. However, i didnt like how it ended up changing colors on me. I would definitely still repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG matte pink l/s. This is more or less a matte dupe for Bunny Pink, a long time HG of mine, went through several tubes and spent plenty acquiring back-ups on Ebay. Yes, MAC mattes are VERY dry. Maybe the dryest matte of the mattes. I put a little lip balm on to start, and then add more as needed or simply remove and reapply after eating. The color is stunning, pink enough to be pink but fleshy enough to still look reminsicent of lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by thebombdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this lipstick it lasts so long and its just so pretty just make sure not to put too much i usually just dab it on my lips because its really pigmented but anyways i really love it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by tring010

Lovely blue toned pink colour. Goes on slightly chalky and is very thick in texture. Definitely requires a lot of lip balm before hand and I always use a little gloss after as it is very drying and tends to just 'sit' on my lips. This lipstick has amazing staying power and will not budge.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by mementomori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Please Me just doesn't work for me. My matte lipstick point of reference being MAC's Russian Red, Please Me just fails in comparison. I tried the usual - I used lip primer (the Dianne Brill one), tried to dab it onto my lips, tried using a lipbrush. Whereas Russian Red never fails me (matte finish yet very workable texture), Please Me just sits ontop of my lips, creating a mess in general and makes my lips look like they're made of reptile skin.

I think I'll keep Please Me and try to mix it with some slippier lip colours. But on its own? I'll pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by renneyg

Love this. I'm not a big pale/nude lipstick wearer but gradually trying to make the transition. Smooth, a bit dry but it doesnt seem to budge, bleed or discolor. Goes with my skin tone (enhanced by MM 2). And is a lovely soft shade, that looks very kissable:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Please me.... Does please me indeed.
A sexy muted matte pink on my nw35 skin i wear it with nyx megashine beige on top for the day a wearable yet sexy combination. I love this shade took one lippy off as this can be rather drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by springsheen

A pretty blue toned pink however it goes on a little chalky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mjuarez4683

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally have come to LOVE this lipstick! I was really afraid to buy neutral lipsticks as I have always been more of a fan of the hot pink or red lips! But this one has really grown on me! I love wearing it especially when I have my eyes popping and want all the attention on them! I love wearing it with Docile lipglass on top! Great buy and I would definitely buy it again!!