St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 10/31/2013 3:12:00 AM

I love this Apricot scrub by St Ives!!!!!
I've been using this product for at least a year now and still love it!
I've gone through so many skin care products from suffering with moderate acne when I was in high school. Whole sets from expensive brands like Clinique and everything you could imagine.
Honestly I hardly even have a skincare regime anymore. Makeup wipes along with this scrub are all that I use now and it does really prevent pimples and blackheads. Obviously I still get the occasional pimple here and there or a couple when I switch makeup brands or accidentally sleep with my makeup on (which I HATE but if I've had a big night it happens sometimes).
I use this scrub twice a day in the morning and at night. It smells really lovely and because it does have the beads in it - you only need to rub it into your face lightly in small circular motions.

on 10/27/2013 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I don't see the reason behind except for microtears but I don't use it as a facial scrub but a body scrub, I get horrible acne on my back, almost like boils until I started using this! After the first use on my body I noticed the redness was gone and in a few hours my spots were gone! I always stock up when it's on sale (have 3 spare ones in my draw) apply a generous amount all over your body and then wash with your body wash and it'll feel AMAZING! Perfect, I'll keep buying this body scrub as long as I can, it makes me glow, gets rid of acne on my back, and makes my overall skin looks so nice! Not to mention how cheap it is and how much you get! (Wouldn't use on my face as it's too rough, those of you who use on their faces should try on their body and you WONT regret it!) 100% recommend it!

on 10/17/2013 10:09:00 PM

This product didn't do much for me besides the usual scrubbing. It didn't really combat breakouts or blackheads and so I will not be repurchasing this item.

on 10/11/2013 1:32:00 PM

always use this or the regular one as my scrub, does not break me out wen I use it every other day, so much better than other drugstore brands like clean and clear, Neutrogena...

on 10/10/2013 9:08:00 PM

I used this for a while back in the 90's. I still have little broken blood vessels from it. Also, the grit clogged up the bathroom sink drain badly.

on 10/10/2013 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

It causes microtears in your skin.

on 10/8/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

It was nice and all but after the next few days of using it, my face started to break out even more than it has before I wore it. I now have breakouts on places I've never had before.

on 10/5/2013 9:51:00 PM

Love this scrub! I use it every night after I have cleansed my face with my Clarisonic Mia. The scrub may be kind of harsh for people with sensitive skin. So be very gentle when using this product!

on 10/5/2013 2:41:00 PM

I love this scrub! It smells great, makes my skin so smooth, and really does help with my breakouts. I use this twice a week when I'm in the shower. I'd recommend using this after you've cleansed your face for the best results. The next morning my face is like baby and makeup goes on fantastic. Be careful because this could be too harsh for sensitive skin, so make sure to rub in gently! I love this and I think everyone should use it :-D

on 9/29/2013 3:57:00 AM

I have oily t-zone but dry on my cheeks, this is perfect for the morning the scrub is gentle but it cleans very well and leaves your skin smooth afterwards! That is what shocked me the most is it made my skin smooth. I have used this two times, it lasts pretty long :)