April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lalagnet

The best product I've ever bought! I used to have acne all over my cheeks and chin and after I started using this I saw how my skin changed completely, I'm in love with this product and I get excited every time I get to use it ( cause you can't use it everyday) it's already in my holy grail list and I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by pinktarte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is to harsh for my face. But I use it on my entire body prior to applying self tanner and it is excellent. I apply it to damp skin and really exfoliant my body well. It great for prepping skin for sunless tanning. The generic drug store version also works well.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by minkidiva

This product is ok, when I use this it makes my skin feel soft and smooth but I don't think it helps that much with acne as its suppose to. I've changed my skin care regimen and include this I've stop wearing foundation on a daily basis just on special occasions now I only wear just powder and my skin is the same. I use to use this every day then I started to use it as recommended on the package 3-4 times per week. I will continue to use this before bed because it removes make up and dirt, but I will look else where to heal my acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by hennessssy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! I have oily/combination skin. Right? Right. I use this every morning & night, & my skin feels so smooth & my acne is going away. I used this for a super long time, then I decided too stop for some dumb reason, & my face completely broke out! Came back, within a night, half my face is gone in a good way! People complain about the size of the grains/exfoliaters/balls, but that's an EXTRA for me! Don't be a pussy, it does well for your skin & I recommend it too every one except those w/ sensitive skin! HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Noregro

I've been seeing some good reviews on this so I decided to see what's so good about it. I've been using this for about a couple of months now, which is how long the tube can last. At first I fell in love with the product, the smell was wonderful, and I felt refreshed right after I used it, however as time went by, it wasn't so special anymore. I felt as if my skin got used to it and the scrub stopped fighting against my acne. Maybe it was just my skin itself, but I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this scrub since I was about 10 or 11 years old now I'm 16 and I still LOVE it. I have sensitive skin and I do not have acne other than the random zit when its that time of the month, as I always have. I do have kp bumps though on my arms and they sometimes come onto my face in patches around my jaw area and this helps removes them and buff them out without drying me out. Its a great product at a great price and its something that never gets old or stops working for me. I can't REALLY comment on how it works for acne as I don't really get bad acne but it does work to clear up other stuff and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good affordably scrub and favor it over my other more expensive ones. The only thing I would change is the tube and I don't even know if it would be possible :-P ijust feel like its a challenge to get that last little bit out. But other than that go get you some! HAPPY SCRUBBING :-)<3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by CaseyNL

I really love this scrub! I have a sensetive acne skin. All the scrubs that I bought before would break me out or burn my skin but this one is very gently. It makes my skin smooth. MOST IMPORTANT: When I get a pimple it's small. Before I used this producted I would get like 3 to 5 pimples a day and now only 1 or none!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by nadinepainter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very effective scrub! I usually always go for high end brands and have never found a scrub that truly worked and delivered results! This scrub did and I was amazed at how my skin felt, it was smooth, radiant and very healthy looking! who would have thought that a few pound scrub can wipe out all these La ti da brands!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially purchased this to use as a facial scrub and thought my skin could handle an abrasive scrub but in the end found it too harsh and it made my break outs flare up.

I just started using it in the shower as a body scrub and am LOVING it! I use it mainly on my legs as I noticed they weren't as soft and I also cross my legs constantly so I have a little rough patch with a few ingrown's. With a few uses its already improved! Happy I worked out a way to use this as it was just sitting around taking up space.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

I bought this in the tub version (couldn't find the tube in my local drugstore) and I really love it! It smells wonderful and it really cleans out my pores. I've read a lot of reviews about its rough texture before I bought this so I use a really light hand when exfoliating my face with this product and only use 1-2 times a week. My skin seems to absorb my serum and moisturizer better after I use this scrub. Overall, it is affordable and it works!