July 30, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 9:16:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do you want a lipstick that glides on effortlessly with full color & sheen? Well baby this is it! Worth the $23.50 USD it cost. Every woman I ever gave a tube of this for a present was always impressed with the packaging, the bullet shaped tube, & then the quality of the product. My favorite shade is #737 Contrast Brown, which isn't brown at all but a reddish-orange that looks great on my golden toned warm skin. I usually buy 2 at a time cause I'm so afraid one day it'll be discontinued so I stock up. Best lipstick on the market!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2006 9:37:00 PM More reviews by livtylerjadian

Great lipstick..im not really into matte colours so love that it looks really shiny like lip gloss on my lips. I have this in Sensual Pearl..lovely natural pink colour as i dont go for really strong bright colours. pretty and understated. Usually use over lip balm. dont really need gloss as lip balm alone is enough to moisturise and give the juicy effect. Would love to buy this in more colours..definately something which i would stick using to...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Leigh47

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! $23.00 for a lipstick? Well, it's worth every penny! I purchased this in digital brown. I'm a PPP with green eyes and red hair. The color is PERFECT!
Is truly moisturizing, lasts a long time and doesn't bleed at all! I can't wait to get more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2006 11:24:00 PM More reviews by kjhymn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In own a couple of these lipsticks, and they're some of my favourites. They're rich, creamy, and moisturizing with good pigmentation (except for the sheers, of course). They have fairly good lasting power, and donít tend to change colour as they fade. The scent is a bit strong, but I find that it fades quickly and there isnít a noticeable taste. I also think the packaging is very cute, but it's a bit clunky and can get scratched easily in my purse.
There's a wide range of shades, so finding one (or three) that works is just a matter of trial & error. But, with all of the different finishes (sheer, glitter, pearl shine, etc.) there's something for everyone.
4/5 lippies. Love the formula and range of shades, but I'm knocking one lippie off for the $23 price tag. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2006 7:34:00 AM More reviews by amberty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like shimmer and color. interesting package.
I use it only on lip balm becouse this lipstik making my lips dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by hannah83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own this lipstick in a shade called "Cosmic Rose" (can't remember the product number offhand tho) - a very sheer, natural-looking pink - and I love it. I love the pretty packaging, the smell of it, and its moisturizing feel which makes it glide smoothly on my lips. It also doesn't feather. The only downside about this product for me is that it's a lil' too pricey. Other than that, I love it to bits :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 7:23:00 AM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was given this by a friend. The tube is not always easy to twist if you have moisturized hands or something, so that was a bit irritating. The texture is great and it is a little glossy, however, it does wear off quickly. If you are willing to reapply often, this is a good lipstick. Not drying like others.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2006 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Annique

The packaging of this lipstick is so pretty! It's like a little jewel. I have this in X-pink, a shimmery pink lipstick. In the first applications a bit sparkly, becomes less the more you use it. Don't let the product mislead you into thinking it is too sparkly or glittery. It's just perfect! It lasts well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 12:13:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Packaging is interesting, as it does resemble a bottle of perfume - but because of that, it's bulky. While the texture's nice, the color selection isn't amazing, and what turns me off most is the very strong rose scent, so much so that although I love the colors I have, including the pretty and tame Rose Scenario, I won't reach for them on account of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Goddess_Dreams

Love the cute packaging - resembles a mini-sized Addict bottle of perfume. The color I have is 797 -'Violet Spectral' which of course is anything but violet. In fact, it's more cranberry red then even remotely violet... but I love the name nevertheless :) Smooth, creamy, moist, texture that silkens your lips and lasts for hours. One of my new favorites.