November 22, 2014 | 1012 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I bought this a while ago, and was hesitant to post my review because I seem to be very much in the minority on my experience with this product. First, I have to say, I love the smell of this. It reminds me of beach houses and the incredible clean smells that fill the air when someone is taking a shower outdoors. However, that is the only good thing I have to say. It does nothing for my hair at all--if anything, it makes it difficult to style because it leaves an icky coating on my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by genanajs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have this product and i find it ok but it doesn`t give me that brilliant shine it only last for a day now im going to try the chi and see which works better

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Pseudonormic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pricey but well worth it. Smells so wonderful, fresh and clean. It's like stepping out of a salon each time I use it.
I use it after I style my hair and it makes my dry-over-processed hair look smooth, soft and bouncy.
Ít's my HG hair product and I will most definitely buy again.
I just have to search for a cheaper place to buy this because I got it at A$40 at the Korean Salon I frequent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by TamTamF104

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is absolutely amazing. My hairsresser started using it on my color treated hair when you could only get it in salons. Makes my hair silky smooth after flat ironing, and tames it when I wear it curly. Doesnt make it greasy like Chi does. Smells lovely too. People always compliment me on the smell. The price is well worth it, as a little goes a LONG way. A bottle will last me a year. The only problem I have is that my 16 year old daughter discovered it, and wont leave it alone. Her hair is down to her waist and she still only uses a dime size amount. We cant live without this product !!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product since I was 12 years old and I'm 20 now. If that's not enough proof that this product is amazing I don't know what is. I used this when I got my hair straightened at the hair dressers when I was younger, she put just a small amount in my hair after she straightened it. It made my hair SO shiny and soft and smell lovely. From then on I have been using it in my hair after I straighten my hair or even if my hair is in its natural state to make it soft and shiny. When my hair feels super dry and needs to quench its thirst this is definitely the perfect product.
Biosilk is really lightweight and does not weigh down your hair or make it greasy like I feel Moroccan oil does. The smell of this is divine and everyone asks me what I have in my hair. The price of this varies, if you get it from a salon it is a bit pricey but I have recently discovered you can get the giant bottle for $20 at Marshalls which is awesome compared to the $40 price tag at the salon. Also, if you feel $20 is still pricey (you're crazy!) a little goes a LONG way. My $40 bottle (biggest size) has lasted me over 2 years!! And I use it more than once daily. I would recommend this to people with any type of hair but if you have oily hair DO NOT use this on your roots. Perfect product, definitely an HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This product is a little pricey (30-45 dollars) but it is so well worth it!! One of my very favorite hair products on the market! This will become your best friend when you are flatironing or straightening your hair! This also lasts A LONG TIME!! You only need a few drops a day and the bottle is pretty big. This is great if you have colored or treated hair. The only thing you have to be careful with is that you don't spill with the cap off! It is a very oily consistency so it will spill like water and make a mess.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I won't repurchase this again because I think CHI Silk Infusion works better, but this product it a nice one to apply in damp hair before blow drying or heat styling. It will diminish your frizz, and leave your hair very soft. One thing it does beat CHI on is the SCENT! This one smells more feminine to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mswoyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did enjoy this product, but it wasn't my favorite. I definitely like the chi silk treatment better

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Msvahidaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is kind of on the pricey side but worth it if your hair is damaged or dry, it gives you alot of shine i would buy it again if i ever need it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Lily580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I REALLY wanted to like this product because it smells absolutely divine! But it has done nothing at all for my hair, just leaves it feeling a bit greasy and odd. I'm using the rest of the bottle as body lotion!