September 16, 2014 | 1738 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mellimello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG bronzer. It's just an amazing product, I mean I really can't say enough good things about it. When you first look at it, it looks so dark and intimidating, especially for someone as fair as I am (NC/NW20). But it looks amazing on! It's kind of a rosy bronze, which makes it much more realistic on someone like me. I like that it's a little on the sheer side since something so dark could easily be overpowering on a skin tone like mine. I've had mine for 2 years and I'm starting to get the flat dome of doom and now I'm scared since it's impossible to get one for under $60 now. Oh well, it's worth it anyway! Trust me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2007 12:27:00 AM More reviews by saniyairshad

I love this skinfinish, it is gorgeous and a rosy pink blush + a bronzer is said to give u the most gorgeous and natural tan ever. My face looks sunkissed, and dewy which is my favorite look. It gives a healthy look on PPP skin. I love it..:)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by audmac

It took me forever to finally swap for this and I was really expecting to like its since its such a coveted item. I was pretty disapointed because it showed up just like a regular bronzer on me, nothing too special, and definitly not worth the high le price of it. If MAC brought it back into circulation so it was the normal retail price Id buy it again because its a nice bronzer and pretty to look at but otherwise Ill just stick with my MAC bronze bronzer or CARGO medium bronzer which have pretty much the same outcome on my face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by prettyangel

If i ran out and it wasn't LE yes i would! I use this when i just want color on my face. Im a NC 30 for reference. Its a rosey brown with some pink in it...does that make sense?? Looks awesome on its own or when you have a neutral eye look. It does get a little flaky/crumbly so keep the plastic on it. I also like the baby powder smell it has.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this sooner! I've had this for over a year now and I use it lightly over my face pretty much every day, even in winter. I love it! I'm a PPP and I can look very pale and colorless if I don't use a light dusting of bronzer over my foudation. Unfortunatly, some matt bronzer can turn dirty and muddy looking or go on steaky. Not this one. This is actually more of a highlighter as it not only gives you a bit of color but also a nice healthy glow. The peachy/pinky undertone of this, on the other hand, guarantees that even those very pale can pull it off without looking fake. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jarin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally tracked one down for retail on ebay! I'm completely in love...its bronzey peach with a hint of pink on me. I'm GGG NW30 in studio tech (neutral/warm). Its more glowy than shimmery, works wonders for my sallow complexion. Would highly recommend, suitable for all skintypes since its easily buildable. Its worth all the hype!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous shade of bronze with a hint of pink that gives that "sunkissed" look. Absolutely stunning. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful MSF. I thought it would be too dark for me, but it's not! It gives me a really nice subtle tan glow. I love all MSF's and this is no exception. This is probably one of my favorites ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 3:09:00 PM More reviews by DavinaD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

To be honest this didn't live up to my expectations and all the hype. I found that whilst it gave a beautiful glow and sheen to my skin, the colour wasn't quite right for me. It showed up too red for my liking, although my skin tends to bring out red in literally every make-up item. Being quite pale also, I imagine that this would work on more tanned skin, although I think it could work quite well on paler skin if your skin doesn't have tendencies like mine to make it red! Concerning the healthy sheen it brings to my cheeks, it's nothing I haven't found before in other products; Bobbi Brown's Shimmerbricks for example I find to give an equally lovely glow. Having said all that, if I apply So Ceylon fairly lightly I can just about pull it off and I do think that when it sits right it is a lovely product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by CWHF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an item I had been lemming for a very long time. I finally was fortunate enough to get my hands on it. I am thrilled to report is lives up to the hype for me. Perfect non shimmery warm bronzy color with a hint of peachy pinkness. Me only better. Not over the top glitter/shimmer either so great for work. I glow when I wear this. Love it. NC43 for reference.