July 25, 2014 | 971 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by ILoveBrody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this concealer!! I use it in ivoire, and it's the perfect colour for my very pale, neutral based, skin. I use it under my eyes, and on any areas of redness. It really blends into the skin, hiding any fine lines under the eyes. It truly lasts all day and doesn't cake. Another positive is the fact that it is waterproof. You can go to the beach without worrying if a splash of water is going to display your dark circles. The tube packaging works great and a little goes a long way. I will definitely buy this product again and highly recommend it to those looking for their HG concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer a while ago, and didnt really like it. So i threw it into my makeup drawer. i just recently become a huge concealer fanatic and i decided to give this product another try since it was pretty pricey..Now, i cant stop reaching for the stuff! i absolutely adore this product! the packaging is nice and sanitary. Comes with alot of product too. 14g. And one of the great things about this concealer is a little goes a long way. trust me, the smallest dot is enough to conceal the dark circles under both of my eyes and i still have enough to conceal the redness around my nose area. The staying power is amazing. It's nice and smooth when applied, easy to blend. Not cakey at all. with a nice matted finish without it looking dry. amazing product. definitely worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by carian

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

This does what it states.Is a concealer not a highlighter, therefore is slightly thicker. Easy to apply with a brush. Stays put all day. I have the Fair. Covers dark rings around eyes & any blemishes perfectly. I apply after moisturizer before foundation. Looks good & natural. I think it is very good value because it is a tube & has a lot more in than a wand & you only need suck a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by SiljeEmilienne

It is a wonderful concealer!! I usually react to almost all kinds of foundation and concealers, but I can even use this on my cheeks without breaking out. The packiging is very good, and it is easy to squeeze out just the right amount. All in all, this is one of the few products that has turned into a HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by KrisLaurin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product which actually does the work all concealers are supposed to do - however, not all of them work on dark under eyes, shadows around the nose, below the lower lip, on red spots, pimples - you name it. My skin's dry but this one doesn't make it dryer, yet it has a great concealing power. And it stays long. A shop assistant recommended covering it with foundation but I always wear the concealer on top of everything else - this makes it most effective for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Jerilyn89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I would say this is one of, if not THEE best concealer I have ever used. And let me tell you, I have tried A LOT of concealers! I was born with hereditary dark circles, puffiness, and thin under-eye skin. They are the kind of circles that if I don't cover them, people are asking me if I'm ok all day. They are quite embarrassing. But this product has by far out-shined the rest. The color "Light Buff" works very well on my NC15 skin tone. It is a bit darker/more yellow than my actual skin, but over the purpleness of my under-eye area it looks like a perfect match. It starts out very creamy/liquidy to blend out, but then after it sits for a bit it sets, which I LOVE. Even though I tend to have dry skin, it is not overly drying. It is just dry enough to stay in place, unlike some of those cream concealers that just move/slide all over the place until they are rubbed off by the end of the day. The coverage is also very build-able. Lay down a layer, let it dry/set, and then put another layer on if you need it. I don't think they have the most amazing shade range, so that may be the only difficulty I see some people having. But besides that, if you are on the fence about this product, JUST TRY IT! Or get a sample if you can. Because it has definitely been a Holy Grail product for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by lostintheshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Expensive, but does it's job well. Brightens my eyes and makes me look so much more well rested.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by sonshinex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I first hesitated before I got this because it is costly - I am glad I got this. This concealer makes me happy because I am a junior in highschool that works late and wakes up early..thus creating the oh so lovely dark circles. It covers my dark circles well and makes me more awake.

My HG product. Will repurchase until I find a cheaper substitute that will do a similar job.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very dark hereditary circles (light, yellow-based European skin) and I have been using this product pretty much every day for 10 years. It offers medium-heavy coverage depending on the amount you use.
When I'm going out on the town, I like to use Giorgio Armani's Master Corrector (the orange one) with Effarcernes over the top and YSL Touche Eclait in the corners and around my circles like a halo. A little powder on top and voila! Yes, this is a somewhat painful process but it works.
FYI, do not use this product without a primer or a good eye cream as it can be quite drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by oliviabiba

Well... I heard so much about this and this is really not that good. I mean, it is an okay undereye concealer, but not that great. I think this is better than other undereye concealers in only one point: emphasizing expression lines. Other concealers may accentuate them a little more, but it's not like is a huge different. I guess I notice it just because I look at it really closely when applying. As for really concealing, it does an okay job, but it's not really great - and I don't even suffer from severe undereye circles, I'm very fortunate in that point, most of the days I can get away using just YSL Touche Éclat So, for this ridiculous price, for being so crazy expensive, this is crap. I mean, concealers costing at least half the price could do the same. I want to say that iI don't hate this product, I still use it, but for the price... honestly. Not worthy AT ALL.