November 26, 2014 | 1714 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by SuburbanSkyline

Liquid gold! This concealer provides light coverage, and I use it not only under my eyes but on blemishes as well. The formula isn't two oily and it doesn't get flaky. It blends easily. My only issue is the price keeps rising! (But they know people will keep paying it) I mean it's Lancome not Yves St. Laurent, yet the prices on their concealers continue to inch closer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by timka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this product as a sample and it took me a while to try it, but I was amazed. I have dark circles (hello, stress!) and i use it every day now. You just need a tiny dab of concealer, it goes on smooth and blends in well. I have combo-to- oily skin and not all eye concealers, shadows or liners stay on my eyes for hours, but this one does, no creasing, no running. When I do my make up I use it with Lancome eye primer for my upper lid and they make a perfect pair. I just repurchased this concealer and I hope Lancome never discontinues it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, IMO there is no perfect concealer. But this is what after 30 years of wearing makeup I have been using a long time. I have it in I think the 2nd lightest color, though I am definitely a Lancome med intensity "2". I just like that this one has some pinkish neutral tones in it. I first use the macquicomplete corrector in yellow, then this over it and it is not crease proof with my wrinkles, if you had none I really do not think it would crease. Lancome is smart to put this in a tube, not a pen with a brush that won't work, they never do. I put a little on my hand, then dip my own brush in it. I don't think you would be dissapointed in this, my undereye circles are terrible and it works.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by alaras

It's really one of the nicest available concealers, it's medium to full coverage. Sometimes it cakes a little especially if I put too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Would probably repurchase, but only if I can't find anything better. As promised, the sheer texture of this product won't smother/suffocate your skin, but don't hope for instant coverage either! Layering works wonders with this.

Because it's so affordable, I use this as an all-round concealer. Tap on a layer, let it set (do other things) then add on another layer.

However, I'm going to have to down my rating because it's a subpar undereye concealer DESPITE being marketed as one. The product flakes after a few hours of wear at my inner-undereye area. To combat this, I use the 10x more expensive MUFE HD concealer on the inner part, followed by this product on the outside.

Shake before use to avoid being greeted with a watery substance from the tube.

So far, this is better than Clarins (which I used to use)
Oriental Asian; NC15

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by prettymar

HG HG HG HG HG!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! the consistency is very smooth and light, goes on great and stays put! A little pricey but lasts a while I just simply apply it to the dark shadows under the eye rather then the whole under eye area. Really great and blends out beautifully!!! A++++++++++

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by ILoveBrody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this concealer!! I use it in ivoire, and it's the perfect colour for my very pale, neutral based, skin. I use it under my eyes, and on any areas of redness. It really blends into the skin, hiding any fine lines under the eyes. It truly lasts all day and doesn't cake. Another positive is the fact that it is waterproof. You can go to the beach without worrying if a splash of water is going to display your dark circles. The tube packaging works great and a little goes a long way. I will definitely buy this product again and highly recommend it to those looking for their HG concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer a while ago, and didnt really like it. So i threw it into my makeup drawer. i just recently become a huge concealer fanatic and i decided to give this product another try since it was pretty pricey..Now, i cant stop reaching for the stuff! i absolutely adore this product! the packaging is nice and sanitary. Comes with alot of product too. 14g. And one of the great things about this concealer is a little goes a long way. trust me, the smallest dot is enough to conceal the dark circles under both of my eyes and i still have enough to conceal the redness around my nose area. The staying power is amazing. It's nice and smooth when applied, easy to blend. Not cakey at all. with a nice matted finish without it looking dry. amazing product. definitely worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by carian

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

This does what it states.Is a concealer not a highlighter, therefore is slightly thicker. Easy to apply with a brush. Stays put all day. I have the Fair. Covers dark rings around eyes & any blemishes perfectly. I apply after moisturizer before foundation. Looks good & natural. I think it is very good value because it is a tube & has a lot more in than a wand & you only need suck a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by SiljeEmilienne

It is a wonderful concealer!! I usually react to almost all kinds of foundation and concealers, but I can even use this on my cheeks without breaking out. The packiging is very good, and it is easy to squeeze out just the right amount. All in all, this is one of the few products that has turned into a HG for me!