Eucerin Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben fgfgdf.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The absolute BEST hand cream I have ever used. Will use forever!

This is the only cream that has helped my cracked hands in the winter! I think that says it all. But will add, that it smells nice (although it's fragrance free). The only thing I am not sure about is the lactic acid it contains and the fact that it makes skin more prone to sunburn, so the advisory on the tube says to wear a sunscreen while using the cream - well, I don't. So, I hope I don't get some sunspots on my hands now. I don't plan on using it in the summer when I'll be in the sun more. But my hands are not cracked in the summer either, so everything works well for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product when it was on sale, and I'm glad I did. It is really light and non-greasy. I enjoy the generous size bottle. I have extremely dry hands, and it feels a lot softer after one use. My only problem is it doesn't last that long for me that is.

Every winter, my hands get terribly dry, but this time it started in the fall--they were painful all the time and cracked easily. There was even a weird scaly patch on the side of one index finger where it met the thumb. The lotions I had been using weren't working, so I gave this a try without even looking at its reviews on Makeupalley. After a few days of just one application a day at bedtime, the difference was noticeable, and that patch is gone. I usually like to try different beauty products, but this one is definitely a keeper.

This cream is fantastic. Sinks in and doesn't feel greasy or tacky- just soft skin. I wish the tube was bigger, we use it all the time. I purchased the lotion because it comes in a big bottle, but it is no where near as good as the cream.

I love this hand cream! I work in a hospital so I'm constantly washing and sanitizing my hands with alcohol hand wash in between patients. This has left my hands very dry and prone to cuts.
I read about Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme on MUA and went to get a tube right after work this morning. I have used this cream twice today and you won't even believe what a difference it has already made. It's fragrance free, non-greasy, and absorbs so quickly. I almost feel like there's a protective coat over my hands several hours after using this cream. I love it.
I think I'll be getting a few more tubes of this to stock up. I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My hands always used to crack and bleed during the winter--but not since I found this. This is easily the most moisturizing lotion I've found, and not greasy--so I can put it on and just get right back to work without worrying about leaving grease spots on my paperwork. Wonderful stuff.

Thank God for this product. My hands are so dry they are cracked and near bleeding. Nothing helps but this hand cream. It feels amazing going on, instant relief. No fragrance to irritate the cuts and it's not greasy like some Eucerin products. I just wish it was in a bigger tube. This has saved my moisture starved hands.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

This is good stuff. Non greasy. My hands looked better after 2 days of use, less red and dry. Only down side was I had to put it on fairly often but I'm always working with my hands and washing so that's true of most hands creams.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this on Sunday and I fell in love. I practically went through my sample in a few days. My hands were extremely dry (change in weather and lots of hand washing and dish washing) This makes them so soft and it is truly non-greasy. It absorbs almost immediately. Amazing stuff. I think it's a little expensive given the size of the bottle (I paid almost $5 for it) and judging by how fast I went through the sample, I think I am going to be going through a lot of this during the winter. For how fast it absorbs and how soft my hands are, the price is worth it.