April 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by FutchUSC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST bronzer! I have it in Medium which looks so natural on my skin. I wear it almost every day in the summer b/c I wear so much sunscreen on my face that it is always a few shades lighter that than the rest of me, and this bronzer really makes my face and neck blend with the rest of me. In the winter, when I am paler, I use it just as a highligher of sorts- I put it under my cheekbones to give them a lift, or on my neck and shoulders if I brave a tanktop in the winter. I have had the same compact of bronzer for FOUR years-it seems to last forever and it still looks the same on me as when I bought it. I would highly reccomend this to anyone who wants a natural warmth!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jackie12

I'd previously used the light version of this bronzer but
when I went to repurchase the SA recommended the medium even though I'm very fair skinned.She said it suited my skin tone better as the light can be slightly
orange.She was right this shade is excellent and I love the fact that it is completely matt.The SA showed me how to apply it very lighty to give a very natural sunkissed look.Its the best bronzer I have tried so far having used Lancome,Chanel,MAC etc.I recommend this to anyone who wants a really natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2005 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Prettylady12

I loooove this bronzer! I wear it every day along with my BB powder blush in blushed. I have had mine for over a year and just today I saw a little bit of the bottom of the pan! Lasts forever! Most definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2005 4:52:00 AM More reviews by tzinet

Great bronzer! I recently visited the Bobbi Brown counter with intention to buy a lipstick and the make up assistant put this bronzer on me and truly once I saw it - I had to have it! It gave off such a soft and natural tanned colour! I also like how it is matte because most of my make up is tinted and all shimmer!Sometimes you need a matte finish. I am happy I bought it!
(Just a tip from the make up artist: If you want to wear red lipstick this bronzer is perfect. Just the bronzer (maybe a bit of undereye concealer) and the lipstick and you are ready for your outing!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Jackie2424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this bronzer. I wear it every single day as my face makeup. It gives me the perfect glow that isn't too heavy, and thankfully has no shimmer. I use it so much that I go through it quickly, in about 1-2 months, so the price hurts a little but oh well. Its $32 from Bloomingdales. I have already and will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by deekelley

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Bronzer. I came into work one day and a friend was wearing it and recommended it to me (she wears it religiously). Went out and bought it and the first day I wore it she asked me if I'd went tanning the night before. Hows that for looking natural! No orange-y look and feels great on (in other words I don't feel it). Defintely would recommend and doesn't irrate my acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by devotchkaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

fantastic bronzer. light, natural, perfect. comes in a nice little compact. a must try.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2004 10:31:00 AM More reviews by shan226

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In all fairness to this product I can not review the packaging or the price because I received a small sample pot of this in a GWP a few months back ... I can say that this is one of the most awul bronzers I have tried. I am a Stila D/E, Nars Santa Fe, Body & Soul 2-1 (shade #6) so I m not super pale. This went on nice enough but then a few hours later I noticed how orange this one looked. Out of all of my bronzers (and I have a ton) this one was the worst. Way, way too orange. I am glad I got to sample before buying the full size.