July 24, 2014 | 1587 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Nell8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this bronzer - I am over 40 and didn't want anything with glitter.

I use this every day and it's totally natural on my NC20/25 skin - worth the money really as its top quality.

Update: I am still using this bronzer and only just beginning to run out. I stopped using it in Sept cos it was the end of summer but then decided my face needed abit of glow one day a few weeks ago and my daughter asked me what I had used on my face as I looked so healthy. It really is a super product - so natural. Worth every penny!!

Also just wanted to say that 'Light' is the one I go for during the winter months!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 7:30:00 AM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was hoping this would be my hg matte bronzer, but unfortunately... it didn't even come close. the texture of the powder is very dry and the shade just looks way off on me. it made my skin look sunburnt and red, rather a sunkissed goddess. i should've known better... it looks terracotta colored in the pan. went back to nordstroms and will not be repurchased.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2006 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was lucky enough to receive this as an extra in a swap..I would have NEVER purchased this myself as I don't really use Bobbi Brown(aside from the e/s)In the pan,it looks light peachy tan orange with slight reddish undertones (guess you could call that terracotta:)Reminds me of a slightly lighter and much cheaper version of Stephane Marais#2 bronzer which scared me when I first saw it.I busted out my skunk brush and this gives a sheer totally believeable,spent the day outside tan look.The powder itself is matte but I swear it left a glow on me and I don't have oily skin...Will definitely be purchasing this on my own.. reference:I'm JI Warm Silk,MAD minerals Medium Golden,LM Warm Ivory,La Praire Creme Peach,KA SSE 05,NC20/25(somewhere in the middle)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Shosita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this so heaps..!! Im tanned (yellow undertone) and never thought of wearing bronzer even though I got a few of them (Stlia Sun / Body Shop / Clinique) since I already got the real nice golden tanned. But one day I was browsing around the BB counter in Singapore and the MA said You should wear bronzer as youre tanned. It gives you glow like J Lo..!! OhIm not a big fan of J Lo but have to admit that she looks darn good and then I started to try on the bronzer. Its so different from what I already had at home. It looks more natural really. MA picked the Medium shade for me as Dark will be too red and obvious on me. Light would be to light and too yellow-orangey, doesnt show up on my skin. Medium is the best. It gives me a glowing tan with a bit of flush like you just got a nice mild burnt form the beach plus a healthy look. Wear alone or under blush is lovely. Since I got this one I wear it almost every day. Sometime I was in hurry I just used it alone without any other makeup and Id be ready to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by chloebelle11

I LOVE this bronzer. I have been using it for about 7 years now and will never switch. No shimmer and a natural look that perks up my skin. It is a must-have in my makeup case in my purse as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by FutchUSC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST bronzer! I have it in Medium which looks so natural on my skin. I wear it almost every day in the summer b/c I wear so much sunscreen on my face that it is always a few shades lighter that than the rest of me, and this bronzer really makes my face and neck blend with the rest of me. In the winter, when I am paler, I use it just as a highligher of sorts- I put it under my cheekbones to give them a lift, or on my neck and shoulders if I brave a tanktop in the winter. I have had the same compact of bronzer for FOUR years-it seems to last forever and it still looks the same on me as when I bought it. I would highly reccomend this to anyone who wants a natural warmth!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jackie12

I'd previously used the light version of this bronzer but
when I went to repurchase the SA recommended the medium even though I'm very fair skinned.She said it suited my skin tone better as the light can be slightly
orange.She was right this shade is excellent and I love the fact that it is completely matt.The SA showed me how to apply it very lighty to give a very natural sunkissed look.Its the best bronzer I have tried so far having used Lancome,Chanel,MAC etc.I recommend this to anyone who wants a really natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2005 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Prettylady12

I loooove this bronzer! I wear it every day along with my BB powder blush in blushed. I have had mine for over a year and just today I saw a little bit of the bottom of the pan! Lasts forever! Most definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2005 4:52:00 AM More reviews by tzinet

Great bronzer! I recently visited the Bobbi Brown counter with intention to buy a lipstick and the make up assistant put this bronzer on me and truly once I saw it - I had to have it! It gave off such a soft and natural tanned colour! I also like how it is matte because most of my make up is tinted and all shimmer!Sometimes you need a matte finish. I am happy I bought it!
(Just a tip from the make up artist: If you want to wear red lipstick this bronzer is perfect. Just the bronzer (maybe a bit of undereye concealer) and the lipstick and you are ready for your outing!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Jackie2424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this bronzer. I wear it every single day as my face makeup. It gives me the perfect glow that isn't too heavy, and thankfully has no shimmer. I use it so much that I go through it quickly, in about 1-2 months, so the price hurts a little but oh well. Its $32 from Bloomingdales. I have already and will buy this again!