April 19, 2014 | 1758 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - high precision retouch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by BebeLush

Dark circles aren't a major concern for me so this stuff is used primarily to brighten my eye area. And it works great! Brush is about the size of a fine eye liner brush, so distribution isn't over done. Just apply, pat it down with ring finger, and you're good to go. More great make-up from Armani.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by swirly930

i love this product! I have horribly dark circles and this concealer somehow manages to hide it. It looks natural if u apply it with a concealer brush since it blends in better that way. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 9:04:00 AM More reviews by aniela

I'm a converted Armani addict! I love this concealer, not only because of its fluidity, it's a great cover-up under powder or fluid foundations too! It looks best under liquid foundation, but it doesn't look cakey and blends quite naturally with the powder as well. Just make sure that your skin is still moist (use it right after you use moisturizer or primer) when you use the concealer and powder. Oh, and use a brush to blend the concealer, ladies (and I'm not talking about the brush that comes with the concealer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this product. I like the applicator brush and although it's incredibly fluid (almost runny), this concealer has enough pigmentation to conceal my dreadful dark circles. It doesn't conceal them completely, but that leaves an incredibly artificial look to me and those tend to cake on me.

I bought this after having many expectations about it and I don't feel cheated at all. Will repurchase beyond a shadow of a doubt.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this concealor. It covered nothing up and left me w/dry cracked skin around my eye area. I always use an eye cream and still it was awful. It's expensive for doing nothing. I say go barefaced to the GA m/u counter and have them apply before you buy. Trust me you'll be glad to have found out before you walked out the store w/your new purchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Jox3347

I tried this concealer after reading the positive reviews on MUA. I am thrilled with this product. I couldn't believe that any concealer with this thin of a consistency could cover so well--but it does! I would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer, my HG now. I have fine lines under eyes and oily skin in the T-zone but no problems under my eyes. I had some laser work done to remove some small bumps (ka:syringomas) and the laser left me with white scars where they healed. Until I found this product, nothing worked or looked good. I also have very dark circles. I bought a 3 and a 3.5 and both work well. This is an outstanding concealer! I bought these on E-Bay since the only flaw I find with this product is that for the size it is really pricey, but I guess if I have to I will definitely pay to have this excellent concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by amberjade21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As much as I was unhappy with my Luminous Silk Foundation, I LOVE this concealer! It is moisturising, good coverage and gives a gorgeous glow without ever looking cakey! It is also good value for money as you get just over 4ml which is about twice as much as in a Dior Skinflash Concealer, for only 19. I'm not too sure about the thin brush but i just draw it on and then blend it with my fingers. I have this in the 3.5 as I am tanned but will definately buy this again in a lighter shade for winter, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even better than Cle de Peau! I agree that it does NOT settle into lines under the eyes, but airbrushes everything to perfection. A tiny stippling of product onto the area and then patpatpat it to blend perfectly. The pointy little brush in the tube looks lethal, so I apply it to my finger then stipple and pat.
Doesn't melt to oblivion by the end of the day too. Just hangs in there with you - perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 8:38:00 AM More reviews by mimimakeup

Great concealer-possibly the best I've tried on myself so far. My concerns:fine lines under eyes which have always creased with concealer and with some foundations (unless sheer) Always regularly having to smooth concealer in order to remove lines forming during wear (a pain). This concealer has a very high pigment content-only the smallest amount is needed to get even coverage with good opacity covering minor dark circles. This really helps me as anything too creamy seems to crease on me. I am using 3 which is a perfect match for my lightish skin tones and it doesn't feel drying either(limited shades).My verdict is that this is an outstanding concealer-instead of checking and smoothing out several times a day-I might just have to pat lightly once for very minor smoothing. How this performs on heavier lines-not sure but for fine lines-HG