Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 3/13/2008 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I deducted some lippies because this settles into lines if not perfectly moisturized. It works well for discoloration and small zits. This doesn't emphasize flakiness either. I don't use it under my eyes because it is too drying and makes the skin look mildly crepe-y. Ages me about 5 yrs when I do wear it under my eyes.

on 3/10/2008 6:03:00 PM

This is one of the few makeup products that I use almost every day. I have pretty good skin, so the light consistency of this concealer works well for me. I am very fair and freckled, and use the lightest shade. I use it under my eyes, as well as the rest of my face. It looks natural, and is easy to apply and blend. It does not make me break out.

on 2/26/2008 5:52:00 AM

I'm really disappointed in this. It's ok but I've bought cheaper, better concealers. The consistency is too liquid and too thick for my liking and seems to sit on the skin, especially under the eyes.

on 2/24/2008 7:01:00 PM

I'm so bummed! I bought this concealer based on the rave reviews here, but it really isn't anything special. In fact, it reminds me a lot of my bod shop lightening touch. Its really thin, and although it doesn't seep into fine lines, it takes quite a lot of layering to effectively cover up the under eye area or a blemish. If this concealer were about half the price I would be more apt to repurchase, but as far as I can tell this is no miracle product.

on 2/12/2008 3:58:00 AM

I like the little brush in tube thingy, very sanitary to use. But the formula is the winner here. Never settles into lines and provides enough coverage whatever the flaw. On a good skin day I'll use this just under the eyes, around the nose etc and then finish with powder. Voila, the ultimate no makeup look! It is pricey, but my tube has lasted ages.

EDIT: This is my go to for blemishes, but I found that for the eye area, nothing comes close to Guerlain Issima Precious Light. Transforms my tired eyes instantly, I've never looked so refreshed even when kept up half the night by a toddler.

on 2/10/2008 8:26:00 PM

This applies smoothly (no tugging), is the perfect consistency and settles without feeling thick, too creamy or whatnot. It does it's job with a very small amount therefore even though it's expensive it lasts a long time (for me - nearly three years before I had to go get a new one).
The packaging is hygienic and the applicator is this slim, little brush that you can use to concentrate on blemishes or swipe under the eyes. Also, due to it's consistency, is great for highlighting too. Word of warning though: choose your own shade. Do not leave it up to the make up artist. The product is lighter when applied so definitely try it out in the store before purchasing.

on 1/22/2008 3:53:00 PM

This is my HG concealer. It's just like magic, I don't use it under my eyes as it makes them look dry, I use them on acne scars and dark spots on my face, I use the tip to dap a little bit of product on and use my finger to lightly dab on the spot I want to cover up and POOF! it's gone. Doesn't cause break outs, I will buy this again and again!

on 1/14/2008 3:07:00 PM

Got this concealer over the weekend, along with some other Armani products (my first time ever trying this brand, and I LOVE it). This concealer is truly amazing. It goes on so smooth, and covers my imperfections perfectly. It blends in perfectly with my foundation (Armani Designer Modeling Compact), and feels light. It is the best!

EDIT: After using it several more times, I eventually threw it to the side. For some reason my skin started reacting badly to the areas where I used the concealer, and just turning really red. I have since switched over to YSL, and never looked back.

on 1/13/2008 12:11:00 PM

Absolutely the best concealer ever and I have tried other high end concealers and for me this works perfectly. It hides my dark shadows doesn't crease into my under eye wrinlkes,plus it brightens my under eye area. It doesn't dry out my skin or turn it into a dry crepey mess. Holy Grail.

Wonderful concealer!!! I have dark circles due to allergies and this concealer has been my miracle product. And I love the way it feels weightless on my skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Prolongwear vs Armani High Precision Concealer. WHICH IS YOURS? by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products