December 19, 2014 | 1576 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by yowindex

This applies smoothly (no tugging), is the perfect consistency and settles without feeling thick, too creamy or whatnot. It does it's job with a very small amount therefore even though it's expensive it lasts a long time (for me - nearly three years before I had to go get a new one).
The packaging is hygienic and the applicator is this slim, little brush that you can use to concentrate on blemishes or swipe under the eyes. Also, due to it's consistency, is great for highlighting too. Word of warning though: choose your own shade. Do not leave it up to the make up artist. The product is lighter when applied so definitely try it out in the store before purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by wanyilee

This is my HG concealer. It's just like magic, I don't use it under my eyes as it makes them look dry, I use them on acne scars and dark spots on my face, I use the tip to dap a little bit of product on and use my finger to lightly dab on the spot I want to cover up and POOF! it's gone. Doesn't cause break outs, I will buy this again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by dazedxgrrl

Got this concealer over the weekend, along with some other Armani products (my first time ever trying this brand, and I LOVE it). This concealer is truly amazing. It goes on so smooth, and covers my imperfections perfectly. It blends in perfectly with my foundation (Armani Designer Modeling Compact), and feels light. It is the best!

EDIT: After using it several more times, I eventually threw it to the side. For some reason my skin started reacting badly to the areas where I used the concealer, and just turning really red. I have since switched over to YSL, and never looked back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely the best concealer ever and I have tried other high end concealers and for me this works perfectly. It hides my dark shadows doesn't crease into my under eye wrinlkes,plus it brightens my under eye area. It doesn't dry out my skin or turn it into a dry crepey mess. Holy Grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by skincarejunkee

Wonderful concealer!!! I have dark circles due to allergies and this concealer has been my miracle product. And I love the way it feels weightless on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2007 5:45:00 AM More reviews by sassiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This concealer goes on nice and smooth and bright (as most concealers I've tried do), however as with the Dior smoothing concealer, it disappears after about half an hour and all im left with is glitter on my dark circles. Not worth the 19.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by BebeLush

Dark circles aren't a major concern for me so this stuff is used primarily to brighten my eye area. And it works great! Brush is about the size of a fine eye liner brush, so distribution isn't over done. Just apply, pat it down with ring finger, and you're good to go. More great make-up from Armani.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by swirly930

i love this product! I have horribly dark circles and this concealer somehow manages to hide it. It looks natural if u apply it with a concealer brush since it blends in better that way. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 9:04:00 AM More reviews by aniela

I'm a converted Armani addict! I love this concealer, not only because of its fluidity, it's a great cover-up under powder or fluid foundations too! It looks best under liquid foundation, but it doesn't look cakey and blends quite naturally with the powder as well. Just make sure that your skin is still moist (use it right after you use moisturizer or primer) when you use the concealer and powder. Oh, and use a brush to blend the concealer, ladies (and I'm not talking about the brush that comes with the concealer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this product. I like the applicator brush and although it's incredibly fluid (almost runny), this concealer has enough pigmentation to conceal my dreadful dark circles. It doesn't conceal them completely, but that leaves an incredibly artificial look to me and those tend to cake on me.

I bought this after having many expectations about it and I don't feel cheated at all. Will repurchase beyond a shadow of a doubt.