July 23, 2014 | 2237 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely the best concealer ever and I have tried other high end concealers and for me this works perfectly. It hides my dark shadows doesn't crease into my under eye wrinlkes,plus it brightens my under eye area. It doesn't dry out my skin or turn it into a dry crepey mess. Holy Grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by skincarejunkee

Wonderful concealer!!! I have dark circles due to allergies and this concealer has been my miracle product. And I love the way it feels weightless on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2007 5:45:00 AM More reviews by sassiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This concealer goes on nice and smooth and bright (as most concealers I've tried do), however as with the Dior smoothing concealer, it disappears after about half an hour and all im left with is glitter on my dark circles. Not worth the 19.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by BebeLush

Dark circles aren't a major concern for me so this stuff is used primarily to brighten my eye area. And it works great! Brush is about the size of a fine eye liner brush, so distribution isn't over done. Just apply, pat it down with ring finger, and you're good to go. More great make-up from Armani.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by swirly930

i love this product! I have horribly dark circles and this concealer somehow manages to hide it. It looks natural if u apply it with a concealer brush since it blends in better that way. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 9:04:00 AM More reviews by aniela

I'm a converted Armani addict! I love this concealer, not only because of its fluidity, it's a great cover-up under powder or fluid foundations too! It looks best under liquid foundation, but it doesn't look cakey and blends quite naturally with the powder as well. Just make sure that your skin is still moist (use it right after you use moisturizer or primer) when you use the concealer and powder. Oh, and use a brush to blend the concealer, ladies (and I'm not talking about the brush that comes with the concealer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this product. I like the applicator brush and although it's incredibly fluid (almost runny), this concealer has enough pigmentation to conceal my dreadful dark circles. It doesn't conceal them completely, but that leaves an incredibly artificial look to me and those tend to cake on me.

I bought this after having many expectations about it and I don't feel cheated at all. Will repurchase beyond a shadow of a doubt.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this concealor. It covered nothing up and left me w/dry cracked skin around my eye area. I always use an eye cream and still it was awful. It's expensive for doing nothing. I say go barefaced to the GA m/u counter and have them apply before you buy. Trust me you'll be glad to have found out before you walked out the store w/your new purchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Jox3347

I tried this concealer after reading the positive reviews on MUA. I am thrilled with this product. I couldn't believe that any concealer with this thin of a consistency could cover so well--but it does! I would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer, my HG now. I have fine lines under eyes and oily skin in the T-zone but no problems under my eyes. I had some laser work done to remove some small bumps (ka:syringomas) and the laser left me with white scars where they healed. Until I found this product, nothing worked or looked good. I also have very dark circles. I bought a 3 and a 3.5 and both work well. This is an outstanding concealer! I bought these on E-Bay since the only flaw I find with this product is that for the size it is really pricey, but I guess if I have to I will definitely pay to have this excellent concealer.