December 23, 2014 | 1565 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

I have love and hate relationship with this lip balm. Sometimes it doesn't do anything for my dry lip, but sometimes it works wonder. I just didn't know why.

I give this product three lippies since it's quite moisturising actually. And a little goes a longgggg waayyy. I've been using this product for almost six months, and I still have not finished it yet, despite I use it on daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth3696

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for years. Every time my lips feel dry this is my go to. I love its minty smell and tingly feeling when I apply it on my lips. This is thicker than other types of lip treatments that I've tryed, but it doesn't feel like it is going to slide off my lips. I can even feel it working on my lips. It is also 100% Natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by kourtsnow

This has been my go-to lip balm for YEARS!
I get very dry lips and i need to always have them moisturised, and it seems like the only product that ever seems to work for me is Burts Bees.
I swear by the product. I love the minty smell and the consistency is great. i prefer something a bit thicker so it doesnt feel like its just going to slide off my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sharonsevea

I love this lip balm. You can feel that it real moisturises the lips instead of sitting there like other lip balms. I like the fact that my lips look a lil wet instead of matte as well This and carmex are my favourite lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Andiealger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG lip product for years! I love the tingly feeling I get when I apply it, and I feel that it moisturizes well.
It's cheap and can be found at any drugstore. I will continue to use and continue to repurchase for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Burt's Bees. It's the only kind of chapstick I buy. I like the tinted ones myself :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

I've never had dry lips before but when I relocated to another suburb for my job, the wicked combination of the coldest winter I've ever had in Melbourne and the central heating did not do my skin any justice. My regular lip balms did not work for me so I started branching out. I tried BB because it's stocked at my local DJs and was not impressed. I understand it's a waxy product but that made it difficult to apply and layer on. And aside from acting as a "barrier" to the environment, it did not moisturize my lips at all. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this! So soothing and the peppermint oil is tingly on lips. Really hydrating and it doesn't just sit on top of lips, it actually sinks in.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by jessstad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate my lips feeling gooey, so I like the way this makes them feel more tacky. Also like the tingly feeling. This is very soothing to my lips, but it isn't the most moisturizing thing I've ever put on them. I use it more as a maintenance lip balm to keep them from getting chapped - once they are I have to move on to something stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried regular Chapstick, Carmel, and those EOS lip balms and nothing has ever worked as great on my severely dry lips like this has. I usually use the original one. I've tried the honey one and the acai one and I've always just preferred the original. I like how they sell it in tube form because I hate having those jars for the packaging (its unsanitary and I feel like u waste product with it). I will say that the price is fairly high for a lip balm, but its never stopped me from purchasing it (especially because this is the only thing that has ever worked for me) I've been repurchasing it for years and I don't see myself ever stopping. I highly recommend this product!