November 21, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Andiealger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG lip product for years! I love the tingly feeling I get when I apply it, and I feel that it moisturizes well.
It's cheap and can be found at any drugstore. I will continue to use and continue to repurchase for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Burt's Bees. It's the only kind of chapstick I buy. I like the tinted ones myself :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never had dry lips before but when I relocated to another suburb for my job, the wicked combination of the coldest winter I've ever had in Melbourne and the central heating did not do my skin any justice. My regular lip balms did not work for me so I started branching out. I tried BB because it's stocked at my local DJs and was not impressed. I understand it's a waxy product but that made it difficult to apply and layer on. And aside from acting as a "barrier" to the environment, it did not moisturize my lips at all. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this! So soothing and the peppermint oil is tingly on lips. Really hydrating and it doesn't just sit on top of lips, it actually sinks in.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by jessstad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate my lips feeling gooey, so I like the way this makes them feel more tacky. Also like the tingly feeling. This is very soothing to my lips, but it isn't the most moisturizing thing I've ever put on them. I use it more as a maintenance lip balm to keep them from getting chapped - once they are I have to move on to something stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried regular Chapstick, Carmel, and those EOS lip balms and nothing has ever worked as great on my severely dry lips like this has. I usually use the original one. I've tried the honey one and the acai one and I've always just preferred the original. I like how they sell it in tube form because I hate having those jars for the packaging (its unsanitary and I feel like u waste product with it). I will say that the price is fairly high for a lip balm, but its never stopped me from purchasing it (especially because this is the only thing that has ever worked for me) I've been repurchasing it for years and I don't see myself ever stopping. I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by SeekingFor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried numerous burt's bees lip products and i like the acai berry one the best so far. it smells so good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

This was my go to lip balm in university. It smelled nice and it left my lips smooth enough for a little while. But it was a mediocre lip balm. It wasn't spectacular and it also slightly made my lips tingle/ burn. I prefer my rose bud salve strawberry flavour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Zellma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip balm has a slightly waxy texture that, despite many people saying you have to get used to, isn't that abnormal. It performs like many other lip balms, it moisturizes my lips and helps heal them if they're chapped. However, what sets this lip balm apart is the minty taste and, of course, the ingredient list - which is what I love the most. It's all natural and that is why I will always repurchase this lip balm ~ for the great price and the great ingredients. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Quite moisturizing, absolutely hate that tingly feel on my lips... But it's alright, prefer the Nivea one