October 21, 2014 | 2074 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by jessstad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate my lips feeling gooey, so I like the way this makes them feel more tacky. Also like the tingly feeling. This is very soothing to my lips, but it isn't the most moisturizing thing I've ever put on them. I use it more as a maintenance lip balm to keep them from getting chapped - once they are I have to move on to something stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried regular Chapstick, Carmel, and those EOS lip balms and nothing has ever worked as great on my severely dry lips like this has. I usually use the original one. I've tried the honey one and the acai one and I've always just preferred the original. I like how they sell it in tube form because I hate having those jars for the packaging (its unsanitary and I feel like u waste product with it). I will say that the price is fairly high for a lip balm, but its never stopped me from purchasing it (especially because this is the only thing that has ever worked for me) I've been repurchasing it for years and I don't see myself ever stopping. I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by SeekingFor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried numerous burt's bees lip products and i like the acai berry one the best so far. it smells so good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

This was my go to lip balm in university. It smelled nice and it left my lips smooth enough for a little while. But it was a mediocre lip balm. It wasn't spectacular and it also slightly made my lips tingle/ burn. I prefer my rose bud salve strawberry flavour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Zellma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip balm has a slightly waxy texture that, despite many people saying you have to get used to, isn't that abnormal. It performs like many other lip balms, it moisturizes my lips and helps heal them if they're chapped. However, what sets this lip balm apart is the minty taste and, of course, the ingredient list - which is what I love the most. It's all natural and that is why I will always repurchase this lip balm ~ for the great price and the great ingredients. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Quite moisturizing, absolutely hate that tingly feel on my lips... But it's alright, prefer the Nivea one

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally dislike minty balms hence low rating. I wish it was more obvious on the tube. Didnt think it was all that moisturising. Maybe a 3.5 / 5 - not the worst lipbalm but certainly not the best

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Pippi10

Love this lip balm and use it every day. Good to know that it is a natural product and does not contain any "bad stuff". Sad that iherb stopped selling burt's bees :(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Price- More expensive than most drugstore lip balms.

Packaging- Simple. Typical for a lip balm.

Scent/ Flavor- Pleasantly minty.

Consistency- Not as creamy as other lip balms, such as just normal Chap Stick.

Results- It made my lips feel smooth for a little while. However, I did not find that it helped my chapped lips.

Conclusion- I will not buy it again. Chap Stick Brand lip balm has better results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I love this lip balm when I get the dry upper lip during a cold! It's just as potent as a medicated lip balm, but works great on a daily basis as well. I generally am not a fan of minty lip balms, but the tingly, menthol-y feeling of this lip balm is great! I also really like any product from Burt's Bees because they're made of natural ingredients. I love this lip balm overall!