September 30, 2014 | 1782 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Kinda Sexy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by kardashian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's a kinda pricey product but it's very sexy on nc40 skin tone , i loveeee this lipstick , the matte effect is veryy good

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by JessArt85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the formulation of this lippie, and while I really wanted to like this color I just wouldn't say that it works well on a fair-skinned/cool-toned gal such as myself. The color when swatched and on my lips appear like a pinkie watermelon color with a slight tinge of orange to it. It is a very bright bold watermelon-orange color and I believe the orange just clashes with my blue undertones. This color almost works, but almost just doesn't cut it in my book. If you are neutral coloring leaning toward warm, this color is probably more suited for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great peachy-nude for darker complexions. I'm an nw30 and this was more brown than nude for me, but still a nice lipstick for everyday. Obviously need some balm or lipglass for the matte formula, but I also find that the mattes stay on the longest. I think this would make a great nude for medium-dark to dark complexions.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Update* This lipstick is very drying, and looks chalky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2010 3:42:00 AM More reviews by tonifrancisca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really a great colour by MAC. Very nice for my olive skin tone. However, because it is matte, I can only use it once in a day. Even under good moisturiser or balm, it still dries my lips. So on re-applying this product, the colour becomes flaky and doesnt give me an even tone. I'd prefer if it was creamy instead of matte.

I prob wont be buying this colour again as re-applying is not possible with this texture.

The colour is great none the less. Its just the texture that i'm not too fond of.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Kasia_S

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a good Mac lipstick, quality wise and even colour wise, just not for me. I had to swap this away. I was hoping for sexy lips, but got more orange/brown lips. But for people with different colours this could be great, I actually tried it on my boyfriend just for fun and it looked great on him. Maybe I have too lightly pigmented lips or maybe I'm too pale or something or just too cool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this lipstick im a mac C40 its a beautiful light peachey brown nude highly pigmented it cancels out the colour in my lips which is more pinky purple tis not drying and is long lasting, i line my lips with rimmel tiramisu lip pencil which is the best lip liner in the world and quite similar to this lipstick in colour. i find with this lipstick I can pair lots of different glosses on top to create different shades dependant on outfits boy bait to be completely nude or dabs of other bright pink or coral glosses, its a good base to bring out the colour of your lipglosses which can sometime get lost on bare lips. a bit of lippy under your gloss also increases lasting power and makes lipgloss look even and smooth

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Rassberry88

great color!!! makes my lips feel a bit dry but I apply a gloss on top, so I'd still buy it again because i love the color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my weekend/casual Friday-t-shirt-and-sneakers lipstick. Its a bit darker than the website swatch, so be aware of that if you plan to purchase online. I just bought a new one this morning, so it doesn't look like its been discontinued. Lovely colour, I can't imagine this looking bad on anyone. Its a sort of coral tone on me. Nude, but better. I don't find it as drying as some of the other mattes (such as Ruby Woo) which makes it more wearable. Speaking of wear, this wears beautifully, only needing occasional touchups. Love it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by ladybug44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick has to be one of the most drying/line emphasizing lipsticks ive used. Its a matte lipstick which tends to be more drying but this was extreme.I also tired to put lip balm on b4 i would apply this lipstick which still wouldnt work...wasnt creamy but one pro to it was that it was very long lasting or else i would have given it a 1