April 18, 2014 | 1886 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ubergem18

This product surprised me. It really does make my hair 'sleek & shine' without weighing it down. I have very fine, frizzy hair WITH breakage -_-
No other shine serum would provide the moisture and silkiness my hair needs like THIS product. Absolutely reccomend it! Been using it for a year with no complaints! I didn't give it 5 lipsticks because well, it doesn't smell like my favorite scent, mango =p

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the real deal! It sleeked and shined without weighing my hair down. Moreover, the ingredient list is impressive. Hope they don't cheapen it later.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Lex29

This is AMAZING. It doesn't weight my hair down, makes it SILKY & SOFT! And shiny. It's pretty cheap too. I also love that its more liquid-y, than thick, if you know what I mean. I will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail product, this product is just that, holy. It does a holy job of making your hair silky. My hair is DRY just sooo dry and this stuff makes my hair silky smooth. When it means silky, it means SILKY.
I swear to you this stuff is as good as it gets.

This thing does what I tried finding in leave-conditioners, which I never did and never could. This smoothes my hair and leaves it baby soft. I really love it and this product will instantly make you a long term customer with just one use, as it made me.

Best stuff Ive ever tried. I wish for every dry hair gal to try this, because this is what they're missing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

This has replaced my Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream and John Frieda serum as my go-to protectant for my long, thick hair, for a couple of reasons. One, it's cheap (approximately $5 CAD for a bottle that lasts me many, many months, in comparison to $15 for the John Frieda, which lasts me only a couple of months). Two, it works incredibly well.

When I use this on wet hair and leave my hair to air dry, it's as if I've used nothing at all. But my hair is like that - frizz city. It definitely requires heat to tame it. But when I use this before blow drying, it smoothes out my strands like no other. It really seals it, but never weighs it down, although I'm careful to use only a couple of dime sized drops, rub it between my palms, and work it through the bottom section of my hair. Doing this ensures silky, frizz free hair, all day long, regardless of weather and humidity levels.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for the new formulation with Argan Oil.

Love Paul Mitchell Super Skinny but dont love the price? Get this. It works just as well as Paul Mitchell!

it does what it says. makes your hair silky, shiny and lovely! (and it didn't weight down my hair) and unlike the leave in conditoning creme from the same sleek and shine line, this didn't leave my hair smelling like puke and gross looking!

Plus Argan Oil on the ingrediant list is 3rd.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sarahann1994

I love this frizz serum! I have been using this for about 2 years now, everytime I flat iron my hair. It makes my hair shiny and smooth, yet not oily. I do not suggest this to anyone with naturally oily hair because it does make your hair oily faster. I love this smell and the little pump bottle. I will always repurchase this!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Joplu2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this item because it is an "anti-frizz serum," however, I find that this product doesn't really help much in terms of frizz control. On a positive note, it does seem to make my hair softer and slightly silkier. Overall, this is an okay product for its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by clydeskees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this product its makes my dry ,over damaged , thirsty, hair feel smooth and soft. i recommend it to everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by xtiffeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG hair products! I've gone through at least 6 bottles of it! I use it right after I shower when my dry is still damp, and I let it dry as my hair is drying. I use about 2-3 pumps of it, and I apply it mostly to my ends. Whatever is left, I'll applying it to the upper portion of my hair. It makes my hair super soft and controls my frizz fairly well! I notice that when I don't use it, my hair feels more rough and dried out. It's also affordable (around $5) which is a plus for me! My hair loves this stuff!