Paula's Choice RESIST Skin Revealing 10% AHA Body Lotion

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycolic Acid (alpha hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Mineral Oil (emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20 (thickeners), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin-based antioxidants), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willow Herb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (anti-irritants), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (antioxidant), Sodium PCA (skin-identical ingredient), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Petrolatum (emollients), Petrolatum (emollient), Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone (silicone slip agents), Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (thickeners), Tetrasodium EDTA (chelating agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate (preservatives).

This is my absolute favorite Paula's Choice product. I had been using the 8% AHA for years, when she came out with this 10% I jumped for joy. It is everything you need for smooth clear skin, especially chest and shoulders, but I even use it on my face at night - love it, love it, love it!

Another great product from PC. It is amazing for the heels, it did an excellent job at smoothing out any rough body areas and when used regularly, it gives the face a much needed glow! I use it 2x/week on the face and 2-3x/week as a body lotion. It smells weird but it fades out. Sometimes I get a tingling sensation but it is not painful and it goes away pretty quickly. In winter, I allow the skin to absorb it and then apply my regular body lotion.

I have used this once or twice a day for 8 or 9 months, and it has made my skin look lovely, feel smooth and glowing. I only use it on my legs, arms and hands as the rest of me is slightly oily naturally. I don't notice a weird odor and it disappears into my skin quickly, leaving no grease. My only disappointment is that it hasn't faded any of my age spots or freckles, so I'm tyring stronger AHA products for that. But still I'll keep buying this and always have it with me. Overall I'm really impressed with Paula's skin care line.

AMAZING! This stuff works. My skin feels great and looks fantastic. Great product for the feet as it keeps them so soft. I'm on my second bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best body product out there. I'm amazed at how soft my body skin is. It's expensive for body lotion, but it's worth every penny paid.

After using an 8% AHA for a long time, I started using this 10% on my face. I use it every other night, alternating with a 0.025 Tretinoin. This AHA lotion smells a little funky, but it works great for sloughing off dead skin. Ever since I started using AHA products a few years ago, my skin has had a nice glow to it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This does a good job of keeping dry, flaky skin at bay, and moisturizes nicely while also providing some antioxidants. I particularly use it on my heels to keep the cracks under control.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's not that this doesn't work, it just feels funny on my skin - almost a little slimy. I have fairly normal - a little dry during winter skin and purchased this to combat the winter dryness. After using it a few times, I figured out that I probably have snsitive skin as well, 'cos it made me itch and fidget like nothing else the first tme I used it ( and no, I didn't shave!). I've used it a bit since, but can't quite see my self using it as a staple because of a) the strange clinical smell and b) the odd grainy texture and the way my skin feels after a few hours.

My boy likes it, as he gets winter eczema this is one of the few products that will clear it up, even if it stings like nothing else! Would not re-purchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! I mainly use PC 8% AHA Gel (that's my HG!) but when I want a little more moisturizing, I use this stuff. I have dry, but *very* breakout prone skin that's quite sensitive to silicone but for some reason this stuff doesn't give me acne at all - actually it helps it, just like the gel. Maybe it's the type of silicone or maybe because silicone is further down the list. Mineral Oil is the second ingredient and my skin tolerates that just fine. If I used this everyday, maybe I'd break out, but occasional use on my face is terrific. I have also used it on my body (I have a few sun spots and acne scars on my neck and back) and I haven't noticed a difference there, but on my face it definitely helps my acne and blackheads and it fades my acne scars.

I am very pleased with this lotion. I had used Alpha Hydrox's Silk Wrap which also contained AHAs and a high Ph, however that product had an awful spoiled yogurt smell that unfortunately lingered faintly. From the reviews, I was expecting something similar, but I was quite pleasently surprised. To me it does not have much of a scent at all, and whatever it might have disappears quickly. Very fast absorbtion as well, no grease, but one of the most effective moisturizers I've ever used. It keeps my chlorine abused dry winter skin very smooth. The texture is light, but it's quite effective, making this something I wouldn't dread using every single day. I hope to see some more improvements with continual use. I will update after a while. The one drawback however is the price. I can definitely see myself running through bottles of this. I purchased my Paula's from another vendor (someone mentioned the website in another review here) and it was a smidge cheaper with free shipping. Overall, a definite keeper.

Popular Body Skincare Products