September 2, 2014 | 1850 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by sub

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far my favorite. It smells wonderful and feminine and lasts forever. I can still usually smell it the second day even. Absolutely perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by bellabama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this. it's fresh and has a fruity floral fragrance. the only problem is that it doesn't last long so best to get body souffle with it and carry it with you for re-sprays throughout day. muah

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this fun fragrance. I remember seeing how popular this was amongst Glamour readers which made me curious (ha), so I put some on my arm in the store and kept sniffing it all day-- I totally fell in love. It really smells nice on my skin. It IS very sweet and very strong but I like it that way. A bonus is that the bottle is really pretty and feels very substantial.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by divadevan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As of now (I'm 20 years old and new to fragrances) Curious by Britney Spears is my absolute favorite! I would describe the smell as clean (yet not like soap or fresh laundry) and flowery, but there is nothing Old Lady-ish about this scent!! I want to smell pretty yet not "perfume-y," and this scent does the trick. I have not found a fragrance I like as much as Curious, and I've been browsing department stores for a few years now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Powdery fruit and sweet florals. Seems like mostly white flowers and oranges. Dries down super sweet and very childlike. Not my thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I aboslutely love this perfume, i have been wearing it since i think about 9th or 10th grade and im a freshmen in collge now, its the only perfume i have worn all these years. I've gone through so many bottles, i always repurchase this sent, it smells just amazing. I always get asked what im wearing, and it lasts all day on me, i'm almost out and have to wait till christmas to get a new one =[ But overall i reconmend this perfume!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i'm on my second bottle, i love this stuff!! it is not my usual type of perfume but it smells clean fresh and bright. i get many compliments on it and think it is professional.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I quite like this perfume. I think it smells girly and sweet, but it's not a very distinct fragrance, if that's what you are looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by rara1154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had just bought this a month or two ago. I think it smells amazing but i am not good with scents so its hard to describe.. the best way i can put it is that it smell floral and fruity. I disagree with people who are saying its little kid like. However. In my opion the parfum does not last very long and i am not a fan of the packaging. its cute but the lid part is made out of plastic and the little hearts are plastic attached with some elastic. I wish it was all glass with like a little chain or something that is nicer. Other than that i really like it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is actually taking place in the past. 2004-2006. I just never got around to reviewing this stuff.
LEts start with what I did like.
The bottle. I got the bottle with the atomizer because I thought that was awesome, and it was! It was romantic and classy and I loved using it like that. The perfume also smelled really pretty so I basically loved it.
And then time passed.
I got it as a valentine's gift, but by june something horrible happened.
The perfume rotted.
Let me tell you something about rotted perfume. It is disgusting. Absolutely horrendous.
The color turned from clear to yellow, and kind of resembled pee in a pretty blue bottle. I didn't notice until I had sprayed it on, however. Then I noticed the smell. It was like rotting flowers and what I imagine the stomach contents of a girl drink drunk would smell like. Needless to say, I ran to the shower.
I returned it to the store for a bottle of Baby Phat Goddess. the saleswoman looked disgusted by the return and handled it like it were a bomb.
Well, months later, I bought another one. I thought maybe it was just that one bottle. Nope, not even. I was very careful about putting the atomizer in place, having heard that the rotting could be caused by the air that got in the bottle when making the switch. This one rotted even faster. I returned it for a bottle of Vera Wang Princess. This time the saleswoman (a different one) didn't seem even remotely surprised. She took one look at the box I was holding, smiled, and asked me if I would like my money back or an exchange. I am very happy with my BPG and VWP.
Recently, someone gave me a tester of curious in the non atomizer bottle. It still smells fine, but its going a little off-color, so I don't EVER use it. In fact, I'll probably just toss it.
This is proof positive that pretty bottles aren't always good bottles.