October 31, 2014 | 1626 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

What was I thinking. Cloying and horribly sweet. Overpowering. Yuck! What do I do with the rest of the bottle?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I've had this bottle for almost 2 and a half years now, but still haven't managed to finish it. I find that it's a pretty scent, but it smells similar to the other celeb endorsed fragrances out there on the market. It's quite girly with it's fruity/floral notes and doesn't have a long staying power. I do use this from time to time, but find myself reaching for this far less frequently. Will use up what I have left, but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by sub

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far my favorite. It smells wonderful and feminine and lasts forever. I can still usually smell it the second day even. Absolutely perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by bellabama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this. it's fresh and has a fruity floral fragrance. the only problem is that it doesn't last long so best to get body souffle with it and carry it with you for re-sprays throughout day. muah

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this fun fragrance. I remember seeing how popular this was amongst Glamour readers which made me curious (ha), so I put some on my arm in the store and kept sniffing it all day-- I totally fell in love. It really smells nice on my skin. It IS very sweet and very strong but I like it that way. A bonus is that the bottle is really pretty and feels very substantial.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by divadevan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As of now (I'm 20 years old and new to fragrances) Curious by Britney Spears is my absolute favorite! I would describe the smell as clean (yet not like soap or fresh laundry) and flowery, but there is nothing Old Lady-ish about this scent!! I want to smell pretty yet not "perfume-y," and this scent does the trick. I have not found a fragrance I like as much as Curious, and I've been browsing department stores for a few years now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Powdery fruit and sweet florals. Seems like mostly white flowers and oranges. Dries down super sweet and very childlike. Not my thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I aboslutely love this perfume, i have been wearing it since i think about 9th or 10th grade and im a freshmen in collge now, its the only perfume i have worn all these years. I've gone through so many bottles, i always repurchase this sent, it smells just amazing. I always get asked what im wearing, and it lasts all day on me, i'm almost out and have to wait till christmas to get a new one =[ But overall i reconmend this perfume!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i'm on my second bottle, i love this stuff!! it is not my usual type of perfume but it smells clean fresh and bright. i get many compliments on it and think it is professional.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I quite like this perfume. I think it smells girly and sweet, but it's not a very distinct fragrance, if that's what you are looking for.