April 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CarasGaladhon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hmm, I'm not sure about this lip plumper. It definitely does work - fantastically - but it seems only when it suits!
It's very inconsistent in its effectiveness. The first time I applied it, I was very impressed. My lips were noticeably plumper and redder (which I like, though some don't). My mum borrowed some and it worked just as well on her too. The effects lasted about two hours (a little less than what Too Faced claim).
But the second time I applied it, it made little difference. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
It should be noted that this product doesn't tingle...it burns. Not in a painful way, but it's not a pleasant feeling (I usually like the tingling I get from plumpers).

Overall, I do like this product but I would like it even more if its effectiveness was more consistent .

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by switchbladie

well it works! it terms of making your lips bigger and bringing color to them. it works SOOOO well that it spreads and mades my whole mouth red. even when i use a lip liner. so thats kinda uncool. but im glad that its really strong. and that you can feel it even after the gloss has worn off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by shannonbudden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to try this product for ages!! when i finally got it i loved the packaging! I love all Too Faced products and the way they package there items are always really cute and girly. So .. the bad points are: It stings! no other way to say it, some say it tickels some say it iches but to me it feels like its cracking my lips!! Good points : The sting only lasts a few minutes and it really does work! It also gives redness to lips, not a bad red, just a rosy sheer red, (the redness proberbly comes from the lip thought after all the stinging!!) Now i have tried the product i dont know if i would buy it again, but if you dont mind a little discomfort and want plumped up lips, i recomend this for you :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the ONLY lip plumper that actually works with my lips. it does give a subtle fullness to them, noticeable to me but probably not to others. it also doesn't have a cinnamon scent or taste, which i appreciate because it tends to clash with whatever i use over it. it does sting, but it's nothing unbearable for me. i can see how others could find it painful, but it doesn't bother me.

i like that it doesn't just turn my lips bright red like some other plumpers.

i do not like the price. it's $17 or $18 and the tube is pretty tiny. i ordered this online expecting the tube to be about twice the size for the price, i was pretty surprised in a bad way. i didn't send it back though because it isn't something i plan to use every day so given the fact that i'd probably only be able to use the amount in the tube before it expires or i lose it, it's not really so bad. i do really like the product, i just find the price outrageous.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by thesilvershoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Plumps like crazy. Painful, but worth it. Just make sure you don't get it anywhere else on your face, or it will swell and you'll look super dumb. I got one in a TF product collection. I like it, but not enough to purchase on its own.

As for the person who admitted to using a tester on their mouth, I'm sure all the people who got your germs were super happy. Ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 5:18:00 AM More reviews by elouv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first lip plumper I've ever tried and I am pleasantly surprised.I didn't expect this (or any other lip gloss) to plump my lips but it actually does!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this one in the basic clear color and its ok...pretty sticky...anyway, I basically never used it....then one day i was playing with my makeup and decided to spice it up a bit....so i put rose pigment in it and mixed it up....holy moly its stunning!!! I mean gorgeous......

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Techno Buff. It stings more than a typical plumping gloss, but the stinging goes away in about 10 minutes. Nice increase in fullness and gives my lips more color due to the irritation--but it's a great color, so that's okay. I do have to keep this gloss away from the edges of my lips to avoid redness on the skin, but lipliner seems to take care of that proble. The container is on the small side, but really, how often do you make it through an entire tube of gloss? I like that it has a brush rather than a doe-foot applicator, since that makes precision application easier. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by KTS9

I was wondering if any of you girls noticed deeper lip creases after using this? I am not sure if mine are a result of the lip plump because i never noticed i had such deep lines on my lips before...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lips_s4

I find that this lip plumping gloss is very effective within seconds. The tingly sensation is not so pleasant but it goes away pretty fast and leaves you with nice plump lips. I would buy this product again.