October 23, 2014 | 2133 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ninimercy

I wouldn't buy this again because for me, i get better results from rubbing cayenne pepper over a gloss or balm. The feeling I got from this was similar but far less extreme/painful than cayenne pepper. It does plump a little though, just not worth the price, and as a gloss it is pretty useless because it is too liquidy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by chrissi_mk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does work and it is great for the price you pay. As some others mentioned, do not get it anywhere other than your kips. It will leave red marks. I have to apply very carefully as my skin is very sensitive. It stings but not too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by prettykatemachine

Wow, this stuff is frightening. It certainly does what it sets out to do- make your lips GIANT- maybe even a little cartoonish. It stings, and it lasts forever, but you really have to be careful of keeping it on your lips only. If you put it on without a mirror, or just not carefully enough, and get it on your chin, your skin will turn bright red and swell up. I have no idea what is in this stuff and frankly i don't think i want to! but if you're feeling brave, this is the creme de la creme of lip plumpers. save it for going out though- wayyy too extreme for work!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CarasGaladhon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hmm, I'm not sure about this lip plumper. It definitely does work - fantastically - but it seems only when it suits!
It's very inconsistent in its effectiveness. The first time I applied it, I was very impressed. My lips were noticeably plumper and redder (which I like, though some don't). My mum borrowed some and it worked just as well on her too. The effects lasted about two hours (a little less than what Too Faced claim).
But the second time I applied it, it made little difference. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
It should be noted that this product doesn't tingle...it burns. Not in a painful way, but it's not a pleasant feeling (I usually like the tingling I get from plumpers).

Overall, I do like this product but I would like it even more if its effectiveness was more consistent .

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by switchbladie

well it works! it terms of making your lips bigger and bringing color to them. it works SOOOO well that it spreads and mades my whole mouth red. even when i use a lip liner. so thats kinda uncool. but im glad that its really strong. and that you can feel it even after the gloss has worn off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by shannonbudden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to try this product for ages!! when i finally got it i loved the packaging! I love all Too Faced products and the way they package there items are always really cute and girly. So .. the bad points are: It stings! no other way to say it, some say it tickels some say it iches but to me it feels like its cracking my lips!! Good points : The sting only lasts a few minutes and it really does work! It also gives redness to lips, not a bad red, just a rosy sheer red, (the redness proberbly comes from the lip thought after all the stinging!!) Now i have tried the product i dont know if i would buy it again, but if you dont mind a little discomfort and want plumped up lips, i recomend this for you :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the ONLY lip plumper that actually works with my lips. it does give a subtle fullness to them, noticeable to me but probably not to others. it also doesn't have a cinnamon scent or taste, which i appreciate because it tends to clash with whatever i use over it. it does sting, but it's nothing unbearable for me. i can see how others could find it painful, but it doesn't bother me.

i like that it doesn't just turn my lips bright red like some other plumpers.

i do not like the price. it's $17 or $18 and the tube is pretty tiny. i ordered this online expecting the tube to be about twice the size for the price, i was pretty surprised in a bad way. i didn't send it back though because it isn't something i plan to use every day so given the fact that i'd probably only be able to use the amount in the tube before it expires or i lose it, it's not really so bad. i do really like the product, i just find the price outrageous.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by thesilvershoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Plumps like crazy. Painful, but worth it. Just make sure you don't get it anywhere else on your face, or it will swell and you'll look super dumb. I got one in a TF product collection. I like it, but not enough to purchase on its own.

As for the person who admitted to using a tester on their mouth, I'm sure all the people who got your germs were super happy. Ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 5:18:00 AM More reviews by elouv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first lip plumper I've ever tried and I am pleasantly surprised.I didn't expect this (or any other lip gloss) to plump my lips but it actually does!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this one in the basic clear color and its ok...pretty sticky...anyway, I basically never used it....then one day i was playing with my makeup and decided to spice it up a bit....so i put rose pigment in it and mixed it up....holy moly its stunning!!! I mean gorgeous......