Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ok, so the last couple days I've been trying the UD Primer Potion sample I got. OMG! This is my new holy grail for eye shadow primer. I have super oily skin and this kept my eye shadow and liner in place all day! All day!! Even as the rest of my face got oily, my eyes stayed matte, not completely oil free, but no creasing and no caking, no eyeliner lifting off onto my hooded lids, definite plus! Great product!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is as good as everyone says. Keeps my shadows on my oily ass lids all day, and doesn't crease or budge. I won't be repurchasing because the packaging is pretty bulky and unnecessary, and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance is the exact same product and price, with better packaging.

Really didn't believe this would work. Happy to say ive been proved wrong, my extra oily eyelids can hack eyeshadow all day now without creasing. HG product for me.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I Love this product. It's thin (only need a dot for each lid) and does not give u flaky crease (if u know what i mean). I used to use Mac Paint Pot eyeshadow base as soo many youtubers use it, but i dont quite like it, like this primer is soo much better than the mac one.

on 3/30/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had a very high expectation on this product, i loved my too faced eyeshadow insurance and i gave a shot on the urban decay one.
But for some reason, it does not work for my oily eyelid. I feel it was really chunky on my eyelid, it does not go on smoothly also. I prefer the too faced one better

on 3/28/2015 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I know everybody loves this, and I would have to agree that eye shadow and liner last a lot longer when using it. However, everytime I use this product I end up getting a stye, even with properly removing it every night. Not worth it IMO..

on 3/23/2015 3:51:00 PM

Meh.

Not bad, but not the best. I've used all the formulations on people and they don't seem to be any different except for the slight amount of color in Sin and Eden.

I don't find that it stop fallout any better than using a creamy concealer. It does tend to blend in fairly easy and can help disguise some discoloration on the lids but it wouldn't be my first pick for a primer.

on 3/22/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first received a sample of this with an UD palette and it was pretty good, but found the consistency quite thick to spread out. I bought the full size at Ulta, because hey, it was $10 on sale! I realized the thickness was due to the nature of the sample packaging which caused it to dry out, but the application went smoothly with the full size contents (used a brush to apply).

on 3/21/2015 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this!

on 3/20/2015 9:37:00 PM

Love this! It is one of my essential makeup items! This will make your eyeshadows last so much longer and matte and just beautiful! I dislike having creased eyeshadow and this does the trick in fixing that. Little goes a long way and I love that so in the end it does not end up being that expensive. Don't think about it, purchase!

Video Reviews & Tutorials