July 28, 2014 | 1977 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Beautylover1331

This is an AMAZING primer! It keeps my shadows in all day with out a single crease. If you are looking for a good primer I totally recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! Before I started using this, my eyeshadow would crease and melt off in less than an hour. I kid you not. I never ever have creasing with this and my eyeshadow always looks stunning all day long! It lasts for at least six months so it's well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by x8bitcakex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's actually the best eye primer I've tried. I found that it's very similar to my natural skin colour so it corrects it nicely. It's not sticky and a little bit goes a long way so my tube has lasted me ages. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my eyeshadow shades being very pigmented, and I owe it mostly to UDPP.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this eye primer for several years. I never have creased eye makeup even though I have oily eye lids. Eye color stays. I like the new tube without sponge applicator (you squeeze desired amount onto ring finger pad). This is much more hygienic and I control the amount I use. I also use this underneath/one eye lash line for liner/powder stay wear. Works fantastically! Very long lasting, never drying tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmoses15

At first I was disappointed with this product. I didn't notice a difference! But once I stopped using the primer I noticed the mess my eye make up would become throughout the day!! I now love this product! It real does work! My eyelids tend to be oily and transfer my eyeliner into my crease, but when I wear this primer I don't have that problem!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by jreilly22

Literally the best eyeshadow primer out there...hands down. I work for Sephora, and I've tried smashbox, nars, and even MAC concealers and primers to prime my eyes. Not one of them has work as well as the Urban Decay has. PLUS, it comes in so many different shades and types! Each one works just as well as the other, and I always highly reccomend this to all my clients! And it comes in a travel size!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by lizstar07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this primer. I first used this primer when I purchased the Naked (1) eyeshadow kit. I had never used primer before but boy did it make all the difference in the world! I don't always wear eyeshadow and when I am only wearing eyeliner I still use this primer to help keep my liner in place and even out my skin tone. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by waveswildandwide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does the job, would prefer it in a pump bottle so you could get more product out. Keeps eyeshadow from creasing on my oily eyelids, though I wish it was more neutralizing and covered more of the redness of my lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I spend most of my free time wasting away in front YouTube watching beauty videos (like most girls on here I'm sure) and always wondered about this infamous eyeshadow primer. It seemed like everyone had it, I didn't even have a shadow primer at all, one day I decided to give one a try ( I think the Victoria secret one). When I didn't really notice a difference I figured see I don't need that , my makeup is fine , that's just a waste of money. It wasn't until I bought the naked 3 palette and received 4 samples did I realize how wrong I was. Instead of gently fading my eyeshadow now stays as perfect as it did when I first put it on. Plus it's much more vibrant. Now a staple and don't go without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you are experiencing a sudden loss of eyeshadow on your eyes, your eyeliner can't stay because of your super oily lids, just buy it already! The only problem for me is the price :( it's just too expensive for an eyeshadow primer