December 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Seanik

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by puggyxisxbored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, so good! My hair was full of product and this shampoo cleaned it well. It only took a few swipes to get a good lather in it. Despite the fact that it is not described as a moisturizing shampoo, my hair felt really soft and silky. Maybe it was the seaweed used in the formula. It has a very light and fresh floral scent... very pleasant!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to shampoo when I truly want to clean my hair, I.E. when it feels oily, or too much hair product. This makes my hair feel clean and refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by BluEArieL

My first solid shampoo! Bought it because i travel alot and sometimes its troublesome to pack liquid shampoo. I like the smell of it and the smell last the whole day(I can even smell it after a 2nd shampoo with a different shampoo). Its really easy to foam into shampoo and it doesnt make my hair too dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo soap. It cleans my scalp really well as i have oily scalp. I sometimes wash my hair twice a day and its fine. Its gentle on my dry hair and overall i love it.

it's generally hard for me to find a shampoo because my scalp is oily and i liked the squeaky clean feel after shampooing which i do not get from most shampoos. They tend to leave a sticky coat on my scalp after shampooing, esp shampoos for dry hair, I hate that and Lush shampoos so far is great for me. I love jumping juniper also.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by naicha

This is the only shampoo that allows me to not wash my hair every day. It lathers up really nicely and leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and soft. After washing my hair is tangle-free and bouncy, I find it easier to get volume when styling my hair, and it still looks fresh the next day. That being said, I think it might be too harsh for anyone who colours their hair...but my virgin hair really loves it. As for storage, make sure to let it dry after use or it will turn into a slimy mess.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A little background about my hair: I have hair that needs to be washed everyday, or it will get greasy and smelly (like dirty scalp), I also have a very very sensitive scalp, which becomes dry and itchy with a lot of shampooing. This product lathers well and leaves my hair clean and shiny. I find when I use this product, I can get away with not washing my hair everyday. I don't have damaged or color-treated hair and can see how this could strip color out of hair. It has a very subtle and clean scent. As with other lush solid bar products I love the protability and the fact that it's not wasteful.

UPDATE: As much as I loved everything about this shampoo, it started irritating my scalp pretty bad. It also started drying my hair out a bit, making it dull looking. I occasionally use this (no more than once a week), but if I use it regularly I can expect my scalp to get irritated. So, I would recommend this only if you don't suffer from a sensitive scalp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I personally don't use this because I have color treated hair and I was informed by the SA at the lush store that it will probably strip my hair color, but my bf was interested in it, so I bought it for him.

He has fairly thick wavyish hair. He was looking for something to wash his hair with that didn't smell feminine (apparently he doesn't want to smell like my Godiva shampoo!). He loves the scent of this, fresh & clean. It leaves his hair very soft once dry.

We are both noticing that in a lot of Lush's pucks that while wet our hair feels dry and unmanageable, but once we let it dry it goes to soft hair thats super clean.

He wants to try Karma shampoo puck next, but we will be repurchasing this one for him again soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to try a shampoo bar as i had heard good things about them and having hair that gets greasy quickly i find products with less chemicals in them work the best for me .. I cant use expensive shampoos my hair gets way to greasy way to quick. Im so glad i tried this my hair is so shiny and full of volume afterwards which is great as i usually have flat straight hair . and no oilys in sight. At the time of buying this i thought it was a bit expensive nearly 8 euro but as i can see from other reviews it should last me a long time and for the job its doing for me its worth every penny ... and so handy if your going away !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by 1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this solid shampoo! First it has my favorite scent...smells exactly like Rub Rub Rub shower gel. it does add volume to my hair and also makes it shine. I love everything about this bar, and would purchase it over and over again. It would be great if they added chunks of conditioner or even made a conditioner in this scent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Thena

My bar has lasted me forever and for big moves between three countries and two continents. It still works fine, but I am starting to think I should just throw it out after almost 1.5 years with it. I think it does the job and I have oily scalp with not too dry ends. I only lather the scalp and condition the ends. I use to follow this up with American Cream Conditionner when I lived near a Lush. What a great combination. I think Seanik is much less harsh than standard shampoos by the bottle, but I do not think it is a miracle product. I hate that SLS in it. The big pro is the packaging. I love the bar and have the tin for it too. Still, if I can't find a good SLS-less shampoo, I wouldn't mind going back to this.