September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Foundations - BeneFit Cosmetics - Play Sticks Concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I have oily/acne prone skin and this gives me perfect coverage. It is so quick and easy to blend. Feels so lightweight. It is expensive but you don't need a separate concealer...it is an all in one product. Perfect to keep in your bag for touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by hoolahoola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best foundation I have ever used and I've been through a lot! Its really easy to use and blend, and it feels light on my skin! It doesn't dry out my skin either which is brilliant! This gives a great even coverage for day and for night! Great for hiding big dark bags after a long night/day! Its so small and cute it fits in pretty much any bag! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by jojojo123

This is absolutely brilliant. Best foundation as it doesn't shine and doesn't dry out your skin. It is easy to blend and is light coverage so good for problem skin as it gives full coverage with out the cake-i-ness it lasts all day and there are losts of shades to suit your skin!!! Would definitely recommend. Took a while to find a foundation that suits my skin! It doesn't clog pores and doesn't cause break outs....what else do you want?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Fr0shy12506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on the benefit website in the lightest color available: jax (which is now discountinued)... anyways onto the foundation review! This stuff is really easy to apply and matches my skintone great...I find that if I want a slightly lighter coverage (because this IS A FULL COVERAGE foundation) I simply swipe the stick with a wet sponge and sorta dab it in with the sponge.. I took one lippie off for personal reasons and thats that I have a bit drier skin so when I apply it 'stick to face' it doesnt give me dewy skin that I sometimes like. anyways its a very matte, shine free foundation and doesnt break me out!

EDIT: I dont use this foundation much anymore as I dont need the coverage it provides.. but I wanted to warn ppl with large pores - this is not your foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by meliae

I'm apparently white as a sheet, and the lightest shade in this stuff (Spin the Bottle) was like 5 shades too dark for me. It looked like I was dressing up for halloween as a college girl on spring break in ft lauderdale. (Yes, all those prepositions symbolize how very far away from my true shade it was!)

On their website it looks like it would be sufficiently pale, but noooooo it is not. Beware, fellow pallid ladies! (For your reference, I'm shade 110 in MUFE HD Invisible Cover foundation.)

The packaging and the consistency of this seemed ok, for the half-minute I wore it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by flatsoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this once in awhile for thicker coverage. I actually really like it, I find it works really well. My only complaint is that I'm fair skinned and the even lightest color appears slightly orange so I make sure to use a translucent powder after application and blend, blend, blend. It's probably one of the only heavier foundations I've used that isn't too harsh on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2009 9:11:00 AM More reviews by delasou1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Although this foundation was a bit cakey, it made me look flawless upon initial hours of wear. However, as the night went by, it could not hold up against my oily skin. In pictures, it made me look extremely greasy and tired, and consequently, the developed photos made my skin look very unflattering. Moreover, it felt a bit heavy on my face, almost like a mask and apparently, an oily, seemingly pore-clogging one. Simply put, I don't recommend this foundation for oily/acne-prone girls like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by violet39

Playsticks I LOVE!
It's about £23 I'd say this is good value for money considering it lasts ages and acts as a foundation and a great under eye councealer or on the spot concealer! It feels gorgeous on the skin and is a great base for bronzers and blushes! When the counter lady at benefit put it on me my friend said I looked like a had an immaculate porcelain face!
I only wear foundation on nights out exc and I can completely tell the difference! flawless !!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this as a concealer for redness around my nose. It works pretty well for this. I'm super oily in this area and it holds up fairly well and coverage is great. I've tried sensual skin enhancer, maquicomplet, several mineral powders, but this works best for me. Update: This is just too oily for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Michellekins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is just "ok" for me. I bought it because a friend of mine loves it (and it works super for her). On me however, my nose looks flaky with this foundation. And it makes my skin break out. I have sensitive skin. Every time I go to put it on... a couple of days later I get pimples! I don't get that with other fragrance free foundations.

Otherwise I like the texture and coverage. But this one's not for me.