OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

My first ever OPI purchase and made me totally fall in love with OPI. Everytime I wear this colour I always get compliments. It is a great summer colour. Nice and bright. Now I am addicted to OPI!!

I was hoping this would be more of a coral, but it's actually a dark orange when applied.
I still ended up liking this nailpolish tho, as I usually like anything as far as OPI is concerned. It's good quality, has decent staying power, and this particular colour is great for a pedicure.

Still in search of the perfect coral nail polish....

Love Love Love this color! I wear it every summer on my toes. It looks gorgeous with a tan! Its is slightly more expensive than other polishes but its totally worth it.

this is a beauty, very flattering. 3 coats is what i recommend for intensity, but you will have full coverage in two - even one depending on your application technique. this color satisfies a need for orange/peach/ coral/ even red. if i had to scale my collection down to ten polishes, i would probably elect to keep this in there!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This was my first OPI nail polish, and it is still one of my favorites. It is a bright orange red with no shimmer.

I agree with the previous reviewer - I was hoping for coral and got a red, albeit a pretty one. On the nails I don't detect any tinge of coral/orange. Happy color, though

I bought this because in the bottle the looked more coral-pink, but on me it's red. While not what I expected it is a very pretty red on my fair skin. Reds tend to look harsh on me and this looks pretty so that's why this still gets a good review.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great pinky/corally creme on my olive/yellow NC 25 skin. Looks fantastic with a tan, but great even w/o one. The color is just so cheerful! And it applies beautifully and wears really well (like almost all OPI's). I will definitely repurchase!

Love love LOVE OPI nail polish! This is a gorgeous orangey pink and it looks good on my paler skin (I find the more pinky red are very unflattering)

The brush is great and it goes on nicely - only a couple of coats needed for perfection, AND I find it lasts forever! I'm stocking up.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty orangey-red color. In certain light it has a pink cast which is very pretty too. Perfect for summer.

Top Rated OPI Products