December 20, 2014 | 1697 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous reviewer - I was hoping for coral and got a red, albeit a pretty one. On the nails I don't detect any tinge of coral/orange. Happy color, though

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Jenni4Design

I bought this because in the bottle the looked more coral-pink, but on me it's red. While not what I expected it is a very pretty red on my fair skin. Reds tend to look harsh on me and this looks pretty so that's why this still gets a good review.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by mpm64

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great pinky/corally creme on my olive/yellow NC 25 skin. Looks fantastic with a tan, but great even w/o one. The color is just so cheerful! And it applies beautifully and wears really well (like almost all OPI's). I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Luda_Parker

Love love LOVE OPI nail polish! This is a gorgeous orangey pink and it looks good on my paler skin (I find the more pinky red are very unflattering)

The brush is great and it goes on nicely - only a couple of coats needed for perfection, AND I find it lasts forever! I'm stocking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by melzie2121

Very pretty orangey-red color. In certain light it has a pink cast which is very pretty too. Perfect for summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by PinkLily

From these reviews, I thought this would be a little more coral than red. Alas, it is too red for me. :( Although I wouldn't buy it again, I will continue to wear it until

either

A. I finish the bottle (unlikely!) , or

B. I get bored of it.

The colour is a red-orange. It's a nice colour, just not what I was looking for... :(

It looks brighter in the bottle than it is. (This is a good thing, IMO.) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by tlw

This color seems orange then red then pink depending on what light you are in. I have worn this for many years. OPI's brush is the best.
I only paint my toes, on hands this might be too bright.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a great color! On my hands, it's a little deeper than it appears in the bottle. A bold creme with orangey undertones. In a certain light the color almost takes on a pink undertone which I prefer. I'm very happy with this polish. The color lifts my spirits and is quite flattering on my neautral fair skin. I experienced more chipping with this polish than my other OPIs. Maybe my application was off. If I ever run out, I'll be replacing this color quickly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

Pin-up red! Bright, sexy and super-fun. OPI polishes are very shiny, so shiny and long-wearing that I don't need a top coat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by SophH

I love this colour!! I uploaded a picture of it (it's not really good quality but I hope it lets you see the shade reasonably accurately). It applies really well, it doesn't streak and you only need two coats. It never seems to chip and lasts ages-even without a top coat. I only wear this on my toes as I find it a bit bold for fingernails.