August 27, 2014 | 1665 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Jenni4Design

I bought this because in the bottle the looked more coral-pink, but on me it's red. While not what I expected it is a very pretty red on my fair skin. Reds tend to look harsh on me and this looks pretty so that's why this still gets a good review.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by mpm64

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great pinky/corally creme on my olive/yellow NC 25 skin. Looks fantastic with a tan, but great even w/o one. The color is just so cheerful! And it applies beautifully and wears really well (like almost all OPI's). I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Luda_Parker

Love love LOVE OPI nail polish! This is a gorgeous orangey pink and it looks good on my paler skin (I find the more pinky red are very unflattering)

The brush is great and it goes on nicely - only a couple of coats needed for perfection, AND I find it lasts forever! I'm stocking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by melzie2121

Very pretty orangey-red color. In certain light it has a pink cast which is very pretty too. Perfect for summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by PinkLily

From these reviews, I thought this would be a little more coral than red. Alas, it is too red for me. :( Although I wouldn't buy it again, I will continue to wear it until

either

A. I finish the bottle (unlikely!) , or

B. I get bored of it.

The colour is a red-orange. It's a nice colour, just not what I was looking for... :(

It looks brighter in the bottle than it is. (This is a good thing, IMO.) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by tlw

This color seems orange then red then pink depending on what light you are in. I have worn this for many years. OPI's brush is the best.
I only paint my toes, on hands this might be too bright.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a great color! On my hands, it's a little deeper than it appears in the bottle. A bold creme with orangey undertones. In a certain light the color almost takes on a pink undertone which I prefer. I'm very happy with this polish. The color lifts my spirits and is quite flattering on my neautral fair skin. I experienced more chipping with this polish than my other OPIs. Maybe my application was off. If I ever run out, I'll be replacing this color quickly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

Pin-up red! Bright, sexy and super-fun. OPI polishes are very shiny, so shiny and long-wearing that I don't need a top coat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by SophH

I love this colour!! I uploaded a picture of it (it's not really good quality but I hope it lets you see the shade reasonably accurately). It applies really well, it doesn't streak and you only need two coats. It never seems to chip and lasts ages-even without a top coat. I only wear this on my toes as I find it a bit bold for fingernails.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

I really love OPI polishes, esp the reds and pinks. I bought this one along with Charged Up Cherry. Unfortunately, this does not compliment my skin tone nearly as much as CUC or My Chiw Bites. It is too orange based for me, but would work perfectly for those that are warm toned. I can still however, wear this and it looks decent even though I'm cool toned. I just much prefer other corals from OPI. Great quality in general otherwise.