OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 3/20/2009 12:41:00 PM

Love Love Love this color! I wear it every summer on my toes. It looks gorgeous with a tan! Its is slightly more expensive than other polishes but its totally worth it.

on 3/15/2009 5:38:00 AM

this is a beauty, very flattering. 3 coats is what i recommend for intensity, but you will have full coverage in two - even one depending on your application technique. this color satisfies a need for orange/peach/ coral/ even red. if i had to scale my collection down to ten polishes, i would probably elect to keep this in there!

on 3/11/2009 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This was my first OPI nail polish, and it is still one of my favorites. It is a bright orange red with no shimmer.

on 1/22/2009 8:30:00 PM

I agree with the previous reviewer - I was hoping for coral and got a red, albeit a pretty one. On the nails I don't detect any tinge of coral/orange. Happy color, though

on 9/3/2008 11:28:00 PM

I bought this because in the bottle the looked more coral-pink, but on me it's red. While not what I expected it is a very pretty red on my fair skin. Reds tend to look harsh on me and this looks pretty so that's why this still gets a good review.

on 8/30/2008 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great pinky/corally creme on my olive/yellow NC 25 skin. Looks fantastic with a tan, but great even w/o one. The color is just so cheerful! And it applies beautifully and wears really well (like almost all OPI's). I will definitely repurchase!

on 8/19/2008 3:18:00 PM

Love love LOVE OPI nail polish! This is a gorgeous orangey pink and it looks good on my paler skin (I find the more pinky red are very unflattering)

The brush is great and it goes on nicely - only a couple of coats needed for perfection, AND I find it lasts forever! I'm stocking up.

on 8/10/2008 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty orangey-red color. In certain light it has a pink cast which is very pretty too. Perfect for summer.

on 8/8/2008 5:51:00 PM

From these reviews, I thought this would be a little more coral than red. Alas, it is too red for me. :( Although I wouldn't buy it again, I will continue to wear it until

either

A. I finish the bottle (unlikely!) , or

B. I get bored of it.

The colour is a red-orange. It's a nice colour, just not what I was looking for... :(

It looks brighter in the bottle than it is. (This is a good thing, IMO.) continued >>

on 8/6/2008 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This color seems orange then red then pink depending on what light you are in. I have worn this for many years. OPI's brush is the best.
I only paint my toes, on hands this might be too bright.

Popular Polishes