December 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great drugstore makeup remover, the main reason I like this one is that it's very gentle, and i have very sensitive eyes. I actually had eye surgery several years ago and that particular eye is still sensitive, so this is a very important aspect of an eye makeup remover for me. It does a pretty job at removing all of my eye makeup, but this is probably the one aspect that's not perfect (it can take 2 cottonballs per eye to remove some of the harder eye makeup, like waterproof mascara).
It leaves some oiliness behind, but not much, and certainly not enough to break me out or make my eyes "blurry" afterwards that so many other eye makeup removers do.
Have purchased it many times over the years.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely a winner,
PROS: removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara in two easy swipes. Also it doesn't break out my skin
CONS: I wish that the bottle was a little bit different, I don't like that its completely open. Also it does leave an oily residue, however because I wash my face afterwards with my Clarasonic and cetaphil that washes away.
I would definitely repurchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this several times for several years. I like that it's oil free, and still works really well. It takes of my black gel liner, waterproof pencils, liquid liner, mascara and even waterproof mascara. I usually dip clean q-tips in it, or pour it on some cotton squares. I don't have to worry about it getting on my face, because it won't break me out. I also dip my lip brush in it to remove left over stains. Just make sure you shake it before each use. It's the best inexpensive makeup remover I've tried. I go through it pretty fast, because I use it every day, but I'll continue to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

My HG eye makeup remover ! Removes my eye makeup very well. Very gentle, cheap plus it's oil free, what I could ask more? Will buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Decided to give this a try. I repurchased also after running out. It works pretty good removing eye makeup. To me it was slightly greasy. I paid around $7 or $8 at the drugstore. I have a big problem with the bottle it's in. There isn't any sort of squeeze hole or anything to control the flow of this product. I have the stupid habit of leaving the cap off while I remove my makeup and now TWICE my elbow knocked it over and splash! No wonder I went through my first bottle so quick. I]m going to keep looking

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Leaves a mass of oil residue all over my face and doesn't do a very good job removing mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by berdil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it is incredibly oily and it doesn't do a good job of taking off my mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used to use LancĂ´me BiFacil, which I received free as a GWP, but couldn't justify the cost when it ran out. I purchased this as a cheaper alternative, and have been pleased! No stinging/burning, effective and removes waterproof eyeliner and mascara with ease. The Target brand of this also works well!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by tengyteng

Great remover which does not irritate my eyes and remove waterproof makeup well. Not very affordable but def cheaper than high end brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Mapril

I've tried so many different brands of eye makeup remover and this is the one that works. I wear water proof mascara and this is the only one that gets all of it off without having to scrub my eyes. And there's very little oily feel after wards. I highly recommend this product