July 31, 2014 | 1291 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by linny73

This is hands down the best eye make remover I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice, very silky, not oily. Works well, takes the make up off nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by awdorkable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing!! My friend who sells MaryKay recommended it and I definitley was not disappointed. I used to struggle trying to get my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off, but with this stuff it is effortless. I have also noticed that the huge bags under my eyes have disappeared since using this stuff. LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for my most stubborn eye makeup (which I do about 1-2 times per week) and it works very well. It is also reasonably priced. I do not know why they call it oil free though because it clearly does seem to have oil (there are two layers that you have to shake up, and I do find that it does leave a slightly oily film). That being said, I may or may not repurchase, because my favorite KohGenDo remover is very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by luckylady100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great Product! Feels great after I use it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

MK's Eye Makeup Remover is ok, but honestly, I can't say that it's any better at removing eye makeup than Wal-Mart's "Equate" version ... which is far cheaper. If anything, price aside, I think the Equate version is better. MK's is non-irritating, but performance wise for the price, isn't worth the extra cost. Not a product I would re-purchase based on effectiveness and price. It works fine, but isn't worth the extra money when I can get the same results for far less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by chloeandsue

Great at removing waterproof mascara and great for people (like me) who wears contacts. No irritation or stinging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by knowmerightnow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Love It!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by ikissandmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I tried this product at a recent Mary Kay Party I attended and bought it after it removed my eye-shadow and mascara from Makeup Forever . MF pigmentation is up there. I actually had to use their eye makeup remover brand and never found anything else that worked for it but Mary Kay did the job. I got it because it was also reasonably priced. I also love that it does not irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). I just saw this product mentioned in the October Allure magazine as a winner of Best of Beauty Products. I guess I am not the only one that likes this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Peapodsmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Would I buy this again? You bet...I know that because I thought I wasn't going to...I bought a bottle of Sephora's brand that I picked up when I could see I was running out of the Mary Kay. It was cheaper and I figured they all pretty much work the same (have used a lot of them...from Maybelline to Lancome). But I did not realize how much I loved the Mary Kay remover until I used the Sephora stuff bottle, which burns and doesn't really work. The Mary Kay remover, though, removes ALL of the gunk and doesn't make my eyes blurry, teary, red, or irritated. What was I thinking? I am texting my consultant right now to order more!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No