Lancome Tresor

3.4

You couldn't flip through a fashion magazine in the 1990s without coming across a scent strip of this powerhouse floriental. Thus I'll always associate Tresor with lazy afternoons spent pouring over used Vogues at the local library.

Reviews say it's got notes of rose, heliotrope, orris, apricot and iris. On me, it smells like a concoction of Jolly Ranchers in rose water sprinkled with a light dash of baby powder.

It goes on powerful and stays syrupy and sweet for hours. To me the scent gets boring fast, as it varies little throughout the day and can just be described as various kinds of sugary, rosy and honey.

It does have a warm, feminine and fruity feel to it that's also vaguely nostalgic for anyone who grew up in that decade, but it's not original or interesting enough for me to recommend.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Sorry, but I like this perfume. It was the first perfume I ever tried at 13 :) Nabbed it from my grandmother's bureau after trying a bunch one day...Ha!! Love it. I wore it on and off through my adolescence. It smells good to me: comforting, warm and fruity, like peaches warmed by the summer sun :) Use lightly.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I hate Tresor, it smells like carrots. No wonder the bottle & perfume color are reminiscent of a carrot!
My sister used to wear this & I tried to give it a shot but I just never could like it or get used to it.

Not my personal favorite, but my mom has worn this since I was a little kid! For that, it gets 4 lippies :)! Very warm and feminine smell

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i just love it !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a great perfume that I generally use in the winter. The bottle is lovely and easy to use, and one spritz will definitely do.

Perfumes generally give me a distinct top, middle and drydown, but not this perfume! What I get when I spray initally is what lasts on me all day. I get a lovely mix of apricots, roses, and a smoky amber note. It is a pleasant variation on the usual rose perfume, perfect for a winter workday, or a day spent reading a book in front of the fire.

The worst scent ever.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love this sophisticated evening smell. Works on my chemistry which is unusual for me. Very sexy smell to me...mmmmmm.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Another grannie perfume!! yuck, migrane inducing.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This perfume is different. I mostly don't like perfumes that are too sweet. But for this one I have a lot of respect. Usually a perfume is built like this: Top, middle, base. But with Tresor it is just the other way around. I like the amber part in it. For me Tresor is a winter scent and not a summer scent.

Popular Fragrances