November 24, 2014 | 2078 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by LuckyTiger44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this sophisticated evening smell. Works on my chemistry which is unusual for me. Very sexy smell to me...mmmmmm.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another grannie perfume!! yuck, migrane inducing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by citydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This perfume is different. I mostly don't like perfumes that are too sweet. But for this one I have a lot of respect. Usually a perfume is built like this: Top, middle, base. But with Tresor it is just the other way around. I like the amber part in it. For me Tresor is a winter scent and not a summer scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amwong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason, I can't bring myself to like Lancome fragrances, which is a terrible shame considering how pretty the bottles are. Tresor is no exception - the bottle looks lovely on the dresser and is relatively easy to handle and spray.

For me, this was a little too powdery. It's a soft floral and very feminine in a traditional, chiffon and cashmere-type of girl way. The powdery smell itself probably adds to the softness and if you like that sort of thing, then you'll probably like this perfume. Sadly though, this was just too much of a 'back shelf of mom's attic' for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by razzamartaz

ladies, please one spray only, this is the most overpowering perfume going, this is headache material!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i simply loved this when it first came out. i promptly bought a few bottles and am still using them. i love the peach note is this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by slimm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and have tried to make myself like it for so long, but can't! Someone below described it perfectly - floral, but with the smell of decaying fruit! Something about it just reminds me of something dead. What a shame because it was a gift and in such a beautiful bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scent did not appeal to me at all and I think most if not all perfumes smell reasonably good. Could very well be personal preference, and I will give this a 2 because it is definitely unique and maybe others would find it pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Wishfulthinkin

This fragrance is a trip down memory lane.I loved it when it first came out.I was a struggling college student and I decided to splurge on a bottle of it.It is a classic romantic and slightly fruity.It last all day and the bottle is stunning on the dresser.I stopped using it for a few years but now I own a bottle.It is very easy to wear doesn't give me a headache and last a long time.I will continue to wear this beautiful fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was curious about the reformulation, because I used up a couple bottles of Tresor when it first came out. I moved on, mostly because it was too light-fruity-peach smelling for me, and I started to think it was kind of juvenile. I tried the newer version, and all I have to say is yuck. I used to drive through peach and plum orchards at night during the summer, and the humidity combined with the scent of the fruit was wonderful. Then, invariably, the season would come to an end, and the heavy smell of the fruit starting to rot permeated my car as I drove. Orchards with leavings of unharvested fruit have a particular smell. Tresor smells exactly like orchards at night with the fruit starting to rotóit hasnít gone all the way off, just enough to give that sweetish, thick smell of decay. Disappointing, and would not repurchase.