December 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this product, but only when paired with BE's Bisque. The Bisque covers up dark circles much better than Well Rested. What Well Rested does is add a little brightness to the undereye area. As with all BE products, it's important that your skin be well moisturized, or the product can get cakey. It's good to use a light hand with this product for the same reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I love this stuff. I use it everyday on my eyelids and under my eyes. The darkness under my eyes disappear and it last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

My first impression of this product is that it was going to make me look ghostly (I have medium olive skin). My undereye circles aren't terrible, but sometimes I need a little concealer for that "flawless" look. I found that this product DOES work at covering my undereye circles. However there is a major catch... I have to use a ton of product under my eyes to achieve full coverage. If I use a 'light dusting' as recommended by the sales agent, there is not enough coverage. One advantage of this product is that it is easily blended with the foundation (I use medium beige for reference). The fact that I had to pack it on under my eyes was too wierd for me. Also it tended to gather in the creases under my eyes... and they're not even big creases. After a while it would make me look powdery, not a look I was going for. I didn't try this on the browbone or inner corner of the eye, maybe I should have done that, then I wouldn't have had to return it... but oh well, I have moved on to MAC studio fix concealer which is a full coverage concealer and you don't need a lot to cover undereye circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Hopoti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I been using this product for a year now. I use it as a primer to my eyelids and also as an concealer under my eyes. As an eye shadow it gives me nice little bit yellow base and i like to think that my make up stays longer. As a concealer, it is not good alone, but it gives me good base for other stuff. ( Benefit Eye Bright & Amazing Cosmetics concealer)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:50:00 AM More reviews by kimigirl14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is supposed to make the dark circles disappear and yeah it does that... until it wears off 2-3 hours later. I like it because when you first put it on it helps alot and it does brighten up the eye area, i just wished it would have a longer staying power...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sabrinafabbott

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using Well Rested for several years, but it has really started looking cakey. My skin is really dry and using minerals on minerals on minerals isn't working any longer. I have switched to a cream concealer (Laura Mercier) and it seems to be working better. That little extra moisture is what I needed!
Well Rested is a great concealer and it really covers flawlessly but sadly isn't for me any longer.
Would buy again if my skin stops being so dry, but I doubt it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample and just tried it today. I use Everyday Minerals makeup and LOVE it, but I'm still having some trouble finding a really great undereye mineral concealer (I use a cream concealer and then set it with minerals). After trying this, WOW! It really brightens up my undereyes and completely erases my dark circles! The color looks odd in the jar, a medium green-y, yellowish taupe. However, it works magic on my dark circles! I will definitely purchase the full size when I finish the sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ilikepurpleeyeshadow

Ihave used Well Rested for over a year. I feel that it blends really well with my BE foundation and covers my circles well. I also use it to blend out my eyeshadow right between my crease and brow. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by bluemeanie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use Well Rested on my lids, as a highligher under my browbone, to cover the dark circles under my eyes. In fact, it's the only product that is giving Jane Iredale Active Light concealer a run for the money with me. JI used to be my favorite, and I still love it for traveling, since the brush and product are all one piece. But I love that when I am in a rush, WR is a "do-it-all" product for me, as I mentioned above (yes, most days I do not wear any eyeshadow!). I like the warm tone to the product; it really blends well with my skintone around my eyes. Definitely one of my most reliable products!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by dreemrytr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just used this product for the first time today and I've got to say I LOVE what it does for making my skin look luminous. I have lightly tanned olive skin, and the result was short of a miracle for making me look, well... well rested! However, using it dry just isn't the way this product works best. I used my wet concealer brush dampened with water, dabbed it into the pot and primed in onto my hand first before 'painting' it lightly on my lids, inner eye corners and over my dark undereye circles. I even used it around my lower nose area to conceal small red veins. I did use it dry on large dark areas of my face just to even my skin tone before applying BE foundation, but for the eye area it worked best applied wet. I have yet to see how it holds up after hours of wear, but my first impression is one of amazement. Can't say enough about Well Rested. It really does what it claims!