Mary Kay Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Glycereth-26, Dimethicone,Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Nylon-12, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Willow Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate. Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, VelocityTM Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Sorbitol, Serine, Threonine, Comfrey Extract, Dog Rose Hips Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Coneflower Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Chaparral Extract, Golden Seat Root Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Proline, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid

on 4/10/2004 12:17:00 PM

I told the rep I had sensitive skin and she said this was perfect. It completely DRIED out my skin, and it even started to be red and sting after a while. The Salcylic Acid in it didn't help much either, plus I didn't like the fact that it doesn't have an SPF in it. Just got a refund for it today!

on 3/13/2004 1:24:00 PM

How do you guys like this moisturizer? Honestly...
Anyways I had really good skin before this (Using Eucerin to control my acne) and it was working really good... but my mom brought home some samples of this cleanser and moisturizer and I said what the heck I'll try it... well it made me break out and it doesn't help or control acne at all like they say it does... and as far as moisturizerizing...well i don't see any moisture coming from this

on 2/20/2004 4:58:00 AM

i hate this product. It made my face itch like crazy cuz i have very sensitive skin. I think it broke me out too. I kept on using it anyway, but it only made things worst. It has a scent which i also hated and it was soo oily and greasy that i have to wash my hands with soap after. It wasn't expensive but i guess i got what i paid for. Packaging sucks too

on 2/3/2004 8:08:00 PM

sample. i might have broken out with it, and it really wasn't too good of a moisterizer.

on 11/23/2003 1:34:00 AM

This is a very good product. One tube will last a year even when using daily, and the tube helps prevent bacteria build up unlike jar creams. It absorbs easily, and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I have a very oily T-zone, and I feel like this helps mattify my forehead. Also, I have noticed this has helped make scarring less visible. The scent is nice. I wish this had an SPF and/or anti-oxidants(I guess the younger crowd this is geared towards would not be overly concerned with that) so good thing my foundation takes care of that! Overall I am very happy with this product and would reccomend it to anyone with oily/combo skin.

on 10/10/2003 1:57:00 PM

I loved this moisturizer! It hydrated my flaky areas, and kept me oil-free on my oily areas, its so lightweight, and I notice a definate softness of my skin after continued use.

on 10/1/2003 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm very skeptical of most face products, because nothing has seemed to work for my acne-prone, incredibly oily skin, but, my mom had a Mary Kay party last night, and I decided to try the Velocity cleanser/moisturizer. Well, the next day, my face felt so soft, and, it seems like the red acne scars are a bit less noticeable. Believe me, I've tried almost every moisturizer out there, and this one feels great, and so far, it's working. I can't wait to go home and wash my face tonight!

This is my one and only face moisturizer. I love how it smells and the squeezable tube. It difinitely works well with my cleansers and other facial products. My only gripe is that it feels some one sticky on my skin. However, I would buy it again.
One tube will last ya forever!!!

on 7/19/2003 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice lightweight moisturizer with salicylic acid, but unfortunately I am sensitive to fragrances and salicylic acid, so I can't use this. In general, it's a good moisturizer for acne-prone skin without sensitivities!

on 7/15/2003 1:40:00 PM

I have been using this moisturizer for over a year now. It absorbs quickly and doesn't clog my pores and make me breakout. It is a little hard to come by though, unless you like pushy sales reps. I order it off of Ebay instead of from the sales reps. I gave it a 2 for packaging because the top can get gross because the moisturizer will come outif it isn't properly closed. Overal, I this is my HG moisturizer.

Popular Moisturizers