December 19, 2014 | 861 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2004 4:20:00 AM More reviews by rhealuz

This moisturizer isn't really remarkable. It's supposed to lessen acne breakouts but it didn't work for me, I have to use a different product to cure acne. I have a combination skin, the good thing about this product is that it doesn't make my skin too oily. I think the MK balancing moisturizer is much better than this. It also doesn't have any SPF, so I have to apply a layer of sunblock onto my face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 12:17:00 PM More reviews by gsxrgirl

I told the rep I had sensitive skin and she said this was perfect. It completely DRIED out my skin, and it even started to be red and sting after a while. The Salcylic Acid in it didn't help much either, plus I didn't like the fact that it doesn't have an SPF in it. Just got a refund for it today!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2004 1:24:00 PM More reviews by sharkgrl89

How do you guys like this moisturizer? Honestly...
Anyways I had really good skin before this (Using Eucerin to control my acne) and it was working really good... but my mom brought home some samples of this cleanser and moisturizer and I said what the heck I'll try it... well it made me break out and it doesn't help or control acne at all like they say it does... and as far as moisturizerizing...well i don't see any moisture coming from this

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 4:58:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

i hate this product. It made my face itch like crazy cuz i have very sensitive skin. I think it broke me out too. I kept on using it anyway, but it only made things worst. It has a scent which i also hated and it was soo oily and greasy that i have to wash my hands with soap after. It wasn't expensive but i guess i got what i paid for. Packaging sucks too

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2004 8:08:00 PM More reviews by beautijunki

sample. i might have broken out with it, and it really wasn't too good of a moisterizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2003 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Siobhan8298

This is a very good product. One tube will last a year even when using daily, and the tube helps prevent bacteria build up unlike jar creams. It absorbs easily, and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I have a very oily T-zone, and I feel like this helps mattify my forehead. Also, I have noticed this has helped make scarring less visible. The scent is nice. I wish this had an SPF and/or anti-oxidants(I guess the younger crowd this is geared towards would not be overly concerned with that) so good thing my foundation takes care of that! Overall I am very happy with this product and would reccomend it to anyone with oily/combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I loved this moisturizer! It hydrated my flaky areas, and kept me oil-free on my oily areas, its so lightweight, and I notice a definate softness of my skin after continued use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2003 9:14:00 PM More reviews by jwhale

I'm very skeptical of most face products, because nothing has seemed to work for my acne-prone, incredibly oily skin, but, my mom had a Mary Kay party last night, and I decided to try the Velocity cleanser/moisturizer. Well, the next day, my face felt so soft, and, it seems like the red acne scars are a bit less noticeable. Believe me, I've tried almost every moisturizer out there, and this one feels great, and so far, it's working. I can't wait to go home and wash my face tonight!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2003 10:19:00 AM More reviews by still_swimming122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my one and only face moisturizer. I love how it smells and the squeezable tube. It difinitely works well with my cleansers and other facial products. My only gripe is that it feels some one sticky on my skin. However, I would buy it again.
One tube will last ya forever!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by amy813

Nice lightweight moisturizer with salicylic acid, but unfortunately I am sensitive to fragrances and salicylic acid, so I can't use this. In general, it's a good moisturizer for acne-prone skin without sensitivities!