August 1, 2014 | 1796 users online

Blush - NARS - Cream Blush in Penny Lane

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by amandalsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am all about this blush right now. Its versatility lies in its subtleness & I can wear this with just about any make up -- office-appropriate, toning down my blush when some other part of my make up is loud, or just on days when I want to lazily throw a blush on. Its a light peach with shimmer in the pan, but the shimmer is not visible once applied (I use the MAC 109). My everyday make up look consists of this blush, paired with Nars Laguna bronzer and a light dusting of Dior Amber Diamond on the top. It lasts all day, even on my combination-oily skin (I powder my face before blush application). I find this even more wearable than the Nars Deep Throat, which I also own. Its definitely not as pigmented, but you can build it up without ever going over the top. I usually layer this blush on twice to get my desired look. For reference, I am ~NC25 and 117 in MUFE HD.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Penny lane is definitely one of my favorite blushes. For cream blushes NARS has the best texture, imo. Very easy to blend and never feels sticky or heavy like some brands. It also looks so natural. Just an all around great blush, definitely worth the $26 I paid for it. I want to try cactus flower next :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

easiest cream blush to use. gives a natural flush that is not that obvious, but if you put it on you will definetly notice that it wakes up the face. such a pretty color to wear alone or as a base for another blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this after seeing some youtube videos and I really like it.
It looks like a soft neutral pink and shows on my nc25 skin. It gives my cheeks a soft natural look. One of the main reasons I like this product is because it is almost impossible to mess up the application. The cream to powder formula is really nice- not too greasy or dry. I paid about 25 dollars for this blush. Although it is pricey, this blush is worth it since it does not break me out and the color does not fade on me.
The testers at Sephora are pretty dirty but the actual new product is very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by k8ebug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this blush! It shows up as a natural pink flush on my fair skin. It has shimmer in it, but it's very subtle, which I like. It's easy to apply with your fingers and hard to overdo. It's not for someone looking for a bright color, but if you want to look prettily flushed, it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by jeanol

Love this blush! If you are looking for a blush that imparts a soft, natural and healthy look without shimmer then this is a good blush to try. I am partial to cream blushes and my favourite before this was Lilium by Stila. This blush is much easier to apply and less greasy; almost foolproof and super easy to blend. Very hard to put too much on and the colour is buildable and versitile: can be worn alone for a very natural look or worn under a powder blush to add depth. Although Nars blushes are expensive they are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. I will certainly be wearing this and re-buying for a long time to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My all time favorite cream blush ever!! If you have light skin NC20-25, and you like subtle daytime blushes, you will love this.. it will give you a pinkish flush to your cheeks, and then you can also apply another blush over it on the apples, and it looks amazing. Truly dries to a powder finish. I will repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a perfect neutral rosey (fresh from the air) glow for me! I have pale (dryish-dehydrated) skin equivalent of MAC NC 15/20 and this is a perfect shade for me. I often apply this in combination with the Nars Copacabana Multiple for added glow and it looks fabulous!
This seems to me like a very neutral shade of pink, which is exactly what I was looking for as most shades seemed either too cool or too warm for my taste.
This is one of my all-time favourites and goes well with pretty much any makeup I wear, but I specifically prefer this for a fresh no-makeup look as it gives your cheeks a gorgeous fresh, rosey glow!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by yangdly

I love this cream blush and this shade! It is a very natural light pink shade. Blends in nicely and looks very natural. You can always apply a little more on for a more noticeable flush - it's very buildable. Or you can also use this as a base and apply a powder blush over it very lightly, or maybe not so lightly depending on the look that you are going for =p. In any case, this is a great blush and I highly recommend. It may seem a little expensive consider how thin the pan is, but you really don't need to use that much at all to get a good natural-looking flush so it should last for quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty, feminine light pink cream blush. It is easy to apply to the apples of your cheeks and looks define over bronzer. I gave it four stars because honestly if it went missing I might not notice. In other words, it is a nice cream blush but not one of my all time favorites.