November 27, 2014 | 1518 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by subeemama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this smells wonderful--just like a margarita. I love it for the summer! I only wish that the 3-in-1's had pumps. I will repurchase this, but I think of it as a more of a summery scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by semarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample packet of this and even though it does smell like a margarita, I did not like it. Not a fan of this scent

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2005 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

Smells nice and strong, excellent formula as always, even suitable as a shampoo. Scent is very true to its name. I'm just not a big fan of margaritas, hence I wouldn't purchase this again. It's not bad by any means though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Recieved as a gift from the lovely Nedra, this stuff is really something. Like other philosophy 3-in-1's, this one doesn't moisturize particularly well, but the scent, wow! I can smell limes, tequila, salt. Made me want to have one!! philosophy keeps on coming out with the best scents....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is great! I bought the coconut milk 3 in 1 and got this as a sample! Smells just like a margarita and I swear I smell tequila! This almost seems slightly thinner to me and is easier to wash off than other 3 in 1's. This will probably be my next 3 in 1 purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2005 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I dared to try it on my highlighted hair today, and no regrets. I wouldn't do it frequently, but it's no worse than any other 2 in 1. I was impressed by the fact that it left my hair both clean, tangle free, & actually shiny. It's in no way drying and it smells incredibly refreshing! A faint scent remained on my skin, and I suppose more of a scent would have been in my hair, had I not added Redken Anti-Snap & JF Emergency Treatment to it as leave-ins. Definitely one of my all-time favorite shower gels! Also, a little goes a very long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2005 3:30:00 PM More reviews by reed413

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first 3-in-1 and I love the scent and the consistency. You really get a nice lather and it's nice and smooth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2005 4:51:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Not one of my favorite philosophy shower gels. Smells like ordinary lemon-lime to me. while it does the usual great job of cleaning, rinsing and leaving my skin soft, I prefer some of the other scents to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2005 2:18:00 PM More reviews by martawoj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently tried this 3-in-1 and I am quite impressed with it. I love the smell, and most of all: it does actually linger on my skin after I shower. The only 3-in-1 that lingered on my skin beofre is the "remember" one. I haven't tried it asa shampoo because I am afraid of that :) , but as a shower gel it is very nice, especially for summer. However, it is very pricey, and since it basically goes straight down the drain, it is a bit a waste of maney. But, overall, this is probably my favorite 3-in-1.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 9:23:00 AM More reviews by RachelDKT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product's sharp, citrusy smell. It is a great pick me up in the AM, and a nice alternative to some of the sweeter smells that seem to predominate in the 3-1s. I only use it as body wash, but my husband uses it on his hair (finally, something conditioner like touching his head), and it works fine.