October 21, 2014 | 873 users online

Body Scrubs - Alba Botanica - Sugar Cane Body Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Neonlux

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yummmmmm. Great smell great texture. Pretty good price too. My skin felt softer after the first use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 1:48:00 AM More reviews by NurseKristen

Yummy, wonderful smell, perfect scrub texture, heaven in a jar!! Made my skin feel silky smooth. I don't think I can live without this stuff now that I've tried it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jodiebk

if i were oprah, i'd give this away on the "oprah's favorite things" show! it's unbelievably awesome--- it smells wonderful and leaves my skin moisturized and soft. highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by thehotlibrarian

Ah, I'm in love with this. I got it at my local "Whole Foods"-type market and it smells so freakin' good. It's a very gentle scrub, not too expensive for the amount you get, and it smells SO FREAKIN' GOOD!! I wish the smell lingered longer, but besides that, it's perfect. To me it's reminiscent of Urban Decay's Cream and Sugar scrub that I loved so much but can't find anymore (sob) - it's not quite as strong in the scent department, but very similar, and cheaper too. I will repurchase, definitely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful scrub. The scent is a bit more foody than I thought it would be, which I normally don't like, but this works so well I'll forgive it! Wonderfully scrubby, luxuriously moisturizing, and not too expensive...I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 3:08:00 PM More reviews by foxygal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This sugar cane body polish is the best product ever! I have very dry skin but after using this product, my skin got softer instantly. Most scrub products made my skin drier but not this one. Price is reasonable compared to the quality. Try internatural.com or wholefoods-you can get discount! (20% or 30%)Packaging is also pretty.