Alba Botanica Sugar Cane Body Polish

4.4

Not tested on animals

Certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, certified organic saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) juice, silica, aleurites moluccana (kukui nut) and macadamia ternifolia oils, honey, tocopherol (vitamin E), and botanical fragrance.

on 9/17/2004 7:19:00 PM

Yummmmmm. Great smell great texture. Pretty good price too. My skin felt softer after the first use.

on 9/16/2004 1:48:00 AM

Yummy, wonderful smell, perfect scrub texture, heaven in a jar!! Made my skin feel silky smooth. I don't think I can live without this stuff now that I've tried it!

on 9/15/2004 2:53:00 PM

if i were oprah, i'd give this away on the "oprah's favorite things" show! it's unbelievably awesome--- it smells wonderful and leaves my skin moisturized and soft. highly recommend.

Ah, I'm in love with this. I got it at my local "Whole Foods"-type market and it smells so freakin' good. It's a very gentle scrub, not too expensive for the amount you get, and it smells SO FREAKIN' GOOD!! I wish the smell lingered longer, but besides that, it's perfect. To me it's reminiscent of Urban Decay's Cream and Sugar scrub that I loved so much but can't find anymore (sob) - it's not quite as strong in the scent department, but very similar, and cheaper too. I will repurchase, definitely.

on 7/12/2004 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a wonderful scrub. The scent is a bit more foody than I thought it would be, which I normally don't like, but this works so well I'll forgive it! Wonderfully scrubby, luxuriously moisturizing, and not too expensive...I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/1/2004 3:08:00 PM

This sugar cane body polish is the best product ever! I have very dry skin but after using this product, my skin got softer instantly. Most scrub products made my skin drier but not this one. Price is reasonable compared to the quality. Try internatural.com or wholefoods-you can get discount! (20% or 30%)Packaging is also pretty.