April 19, 2014 | 1137 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Clear Moisture Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 8:52:00 AM More reviews by tycho12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this shampoo as part of the intro kit containing shampoo, conditioner, Water Rush deep conditioner, and Moist Ends. I used this shampoo in combo with the clear moisture conditioner and also with the water rush. WOW. I love this stuff. My hair is dry and color treated, in generally good condition. Conditioners, product and moisturizing shampoos tend to build up on my hair easily. Not this stuff. Yes, there is a silicone-based ingredient in the products, but I am having no build up issues. Leaves my hair clean, shiny, conditioned but not heavy. I will update the review after a few more weeks of use. I highly recommend this!
UPDATE: After over a week of use, I am still in love with this stuff. I may actually finish the bottle of shampoo and conditioner, which is incredibly rare for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2004 10:57:00 AM More reviews by luvnmike25

wow! i just bought this at my salon cuz it was in a box with some other clear moisture products on sale. so i tried it and it is great! i have very fine hair and it didn't weigh it down at all, but it still felt very soft. unlike headstrong, which doesn't weigh it down but i have to use another conditioner to soften it up. i took away one lipstick cuz i don't like the smell. i love the smell of headstrong. if this had that smell, it would be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2004 4:14:00 PM More reviews by MillasonPaige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing! I had been alternating between Redken's Smooth Down and Color Extend, and it was definitely weighing my hair down. This shampoo gives me a thousand times more volume and soft hair (even though it's still not as soft as with Smooth Down). It also helps my Guts to work better. I highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2004 6:35:00 PM More reviews by seannslilbaby

I went to my stylist who reccomended this for my fine hair. It makes it soft combined with the leave in and conditioner i was given. it doesn't give it too much more body, but i luv how soft and frizzless my hair is! i definitely recomend it compared to other "weightless moisturizers" like dove and pantene. worth the money!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Frozentoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful, weightless, great smelling shampoo for everyday use! If you have normal, to slightly dry hair, this is the perfect shampoo for you! I have fine but abundant, mid-back length hair, which I blow dry and curl 5x's a week, and highlite about twice a year. My hair tends to get tangled/knotted very easily in the shower after I shampoo. MOST shampoos leave my hair feeling like a knotted mess (that dreaded "squeaky clean" feeling that I CANNOT stand!) but this does a fairly good job of not leaving it feeling knotted. I like Redken Smooth Down shampoo a lot better for this, but, like I siad, this would be a great everyday shampoo for somebody with normal hair. The smell is wonderful as well - like freshly washed bed sheets! Overall, not sure if I'd repurchase...I think I'd get Smooth Down shampoo before I'd get this :)