LUSH Sea Vegetable Soap

3.4

on 4/12/2004 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous soap. It is the most intense blue, topped with bits of seaweed and salt. I love the lavender/lime scent and my only complaint is that I wish the scent lingered longer on my skin after washing with it.

I do like the look of these soaps and other products- they are lovely as small gifts. As far as the smell goes- it is not overwhelming, yes it did faintly remind me of the sea, but I find this overly priced. It does not lather very well and I find this a bit drying. So a nice look but not a great product.

on 3/20/2004 10:41:00 AM

After reading the description on the Lush site I really thought that this soap would have a very strong salty/lemon scent, so before buying I asked a sample of it in my last order. After using it, I really loved everything about this soap !! The fresh limey smell, the blue colour, the lather...not too strong or overpowerly at all. This soap really gets me in a summer mood straight away after using !!

on 11/26/2003 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this soap so much! i've bought it repeatedly and will continue to do so. it's a gorgeous ocean blue color with a layer of seaweed imbedded along the bottom. the smooth side creates a nice lather, and i use the seaweed side to exfoliate. the smell is divine-lime/citrus/margarita and ocean. very tropical and it lasts for ages!

on 11/11/2003 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Niiice~! Smells awesome cuz I loooove the beach and anything associated with it. Lathers well, the chunks of seaweed is interesting but a little weird.

on 8/12/2003 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice soap. It has a nice gren color with some ocean salt and seaweed inside of it. It also has a refreshing lime scent. Not much in the way of lather, but does not leave me feeling dry. I will probally order this again.

on 7/11/2003 7:17:00 PM

At first this soap smelled a bit "citrusy" for lack of a better word. When you actually use it, however, it DOES smell exactly like the sea and lathers very well. It's hard to describe, but the scent is very reminiscent of the beach, and not in the Hawaiian Tropic sense. On a side note, the color is amazing -- a sort of blue-green, and looks fantastic beside your bathtub.

on 6/29/2003 5:31:00 AM

Yes it smells like the sea but it was just ok! nothing great. Mine didn't have those exfoliating salts either. Not bad but overpriced for ordinary soap IMHO.

on 3/23/2003 7:54:00 AM

a beautiful translucent blue bar with seaweed pieces on top and a sprinkling of sea salt. This is the first soap i have tried that actually made me feel like a was at the beach or by the sea. It smells like you were at the beach! perfect for those dull winter months when you miss the beach. My dad and my husband really like this soap.

on 3/16/2003 1:13:00 PM

This is a lovely ocean-scented soap and I love the mild exfoliating action of the seaweed. Very nice stuff. Am loving LUSH.