April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Bloodyblush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

One of my favorites. The blue undertones makes it so natural despite the frosty finnish, I like it for cool-skin, also suits a warm complexion but it wouldn't look that natural and fresh, just because Dollymix is terribly COLD. A perfect choice for a fresh doll-like look during a sunny day :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a good colour to liven and compliment my complexion. I'm NC15-Fair, Blonde and blue eyed and this powder blush gives me more of a warm, fresh, barbie girl look. I wouldn't consider this a pricey product seeing as i've been using it on a daily basis for a year now and I haven't even made a dent in it. I like to apply it with either a MAC 187 or 138 brush. This is my reliable, default and staple blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by alexa12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend give this to me.
First I was scared for the HOT pink color. but this color is really buildable. It has a LOT of shimmer.. since is a "sheertone shimmer".
If you do it with light hand, it will just add a nice healthy glow, if you do it more hard, you will get dolly cheeks. ha.
Recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

If I use a light hand with my fan brush, this imparts a lovely pink flush. It can be very bright if you use too much, though. It's sheer but pigmented, and goes on nice and smooth. Overall, a good blush for a pop of sweet, girly color.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Sass111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! A beautiful blue based fuchsia pink with a very very fine gold shimmer that you don't see but it just impart a lovely delicate golden light on your cheeks. This is quite a strong shade but I found it very easy to apply it lightly, it has a sheer build-able quality about it, I don't find you have to worry too much about over applying it as it's very soft, smooth, sheer and easily blended so you can put on as much or a little as you like. I use it lightly and it makes me look glowly, healthy and pretty. A very girly shade. Definitely one of my favs. I think it is a perfect cool tone shade. I have 4 of the sheertone blushes and the formula is very good quality, super smooth, no chalkiness, no irritation, no breakouts, sheer but still strong pigment if that makes sense. Great packaging love the the hinged lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by giorgio

LOVE this!! Purchased this today after searching for a blush with a nice "pop". Dollymix deff provides that but isn't overwhelming just a nice warm bright look. A little goes along way so I for see this lasting for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

love it! im an NC25 and this looks gorgeous on my skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by chantalmostoway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This looks awesome when paired with angel lipstick and oyster girl if you are a faired haired gal!!! beautiful!!!! It loks even better when you line the lips with life's a breeze lipliner. The whole face just pops!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by baybaysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am really happy with this blush - both the color and the quality. It seems to be milled very finely and is very buildable. Makeup tends to turn yellow/orange on me, so this soft pink color is perfect. It looks like a hot pink in the pan, but I promise it is a soft light/medium pink that gives a pretty flush. And there's a gracious plenty - I don't think I'll be running out any time soon. This color makes me feel feminine and happy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by KicDaKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this blush because I wanted something as close to Coralista by Benefit, which was my favorite blush, but without all the shimmer. This is my favorite blush, I haven't used any of my others since I got it. Gives that perfect flushed look without overdosing on shimmer.