February 27, 2015 | 1252 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by justmee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best pink MAC blush compared to the others. It's not too bold or crazy. It's not too shimmery it's just got that little colour and it's looks gorgeous and cute. Mine is almost finished I need to pick up another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Doubleshot70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this blush some years ago when the colour was simply screaming at me.Firstly the colour is just awesome,I would describe it as a very bold,bright,dirty pink colour,it has a lovely shimmer laced through it.
I only ever used this blush if I wanted my cheeks to stand out and I really wanted a focal point.
This is quite pigmented and you do need to apply with care.Just a light touch with your brush should be sufficient.I would not advise that you swirl your brush into the pan.The blush lasts forever although I used it in rotation with others.The product comes in a see through screw top container,the packaging is okay as you can swirl your brush easily through the product although as I said not ideal to do it with this particular colour.Mac does offer some beautiful colours,I did not finish the pan actually I gave it to my sister as she was well my painted Dolly,yes this blush is very her and can you believe it she got to the end of the pan.It takes me ages to get to the pan as I do use them in rotation.This is not an every day versatile blush if that is what you are looking for but definitely one that works in your stash if you are a bit of a junkie like me.Thank you for reading,please do go on to read my Shu Uemura Glow on Blush 55.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: bright pink

Pros: very pigmented, little goes a long way

Cons: price

Comments: I loooove this blush. It's such a gorgeous and pigmented bright pink. It really gives a lot of color to the face. A little goes a long way!

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by hayzee79

I stayed away from this blush for a while as I lost my tan and I thought the colour would be too much on my paler skin, but I tried it again recently and applied with a light hand it is the prettiest light pink. I love the glow it has, no sparkle, just glow. I find myself admiring it everytime I catch a glimpse of myself in the car mirror. Was give it a 4 but couldn't think of anything bad to say, so it's a 5!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Bloodyblush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

One of my favorites. The blue undertones makes it so natural despite the frosty finnish, I like it for cool-skin, also suits a warm complexion but it wouldn't look that natural and fresh, just because Dollymix is terribly COLD. A perfect choice for a fresh doll-like look during a sunny day :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a good colour to liven and compliment my complexion. I'm NC15-Fair, Blonde and blue eyed and this powder blush gives me more of a warm, fresh, barbie girl look. I wouldn't consider this a pricey product seeing as i've been using it on a daily basis for a year now and I haven't even made a dent in it. I like to apply it with either a MAC 187 or 138 brush. This is my reliable, default and staple blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by alexa12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend give this to me.
First I was scared for the HOT pink color. but this color is really buildable. It has a LOT of shimmer.. since is a "sheertone shimmer".
If you do it with light hand, it will just add a nice healthy glow, if you do it more hard, you will get dolly cheeks. ha.
Recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

If I use a light hand with my fan brush, this imparts a lovely pink flush. It can be very bright if you use too much, though. It's sheer but pigmented, and goes on nice and smooth. Overall, a good blush for a pop of sweet, girly color.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Sass111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! A beautiful blue based fuchsia pink with a very very fine gold shimmer that you don't see but it just impart a lovely delicate golden light on your cheeks. This is quite a strong shade but I found it very easy to apply it lightly, it has a sheer build-able quality about it, I don't find you have to worry too much about over applying it as it's very soft, smooth, sheer and easily blended so you can put on as much or a little as you like. I use it lightly and it makes me look glowly, healthy and pretty. A very girly shade. Definitely one of my favs. I think it is a perfect cool tone shade. I have 4 of the sheertone blushes and the formula is very good quality, super smooth, no chalkiness, no irritation, no breakouts, sheer but still strong pigment if that makes sense. Great packaging love the the hinged lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by giorgio

LOVE this!! Purchased this today after searching for a blush with a nice "pop". Dollymix deff provides that but isn't overwhelming just a nice warm bright look. A little goes along way so I for see this lasting for a long time.