November 1, 2014 | 803 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Moodesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this! I have struggled so mutch with removers, most of them has made me use so mutch time and made me swear and cuss and in the end rarely all the polish was gone. And all the times I have spilt remover! That is why I love this product, I love the smart bottle and removing nailpolish is now a dream! I do not find it drying and I like the smell of it. The only downside is that it is kinda pricey but I think it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xaoey05

HG Remover for SURE. I love the flip-top, it prevents all the flooding accidents from tipping the wide-mouthed bottles of DS remover too far. It has a much milder scent, as well. I like that it works really fast, and doesn't take much to get off even tough colors that usually stain.
It's awfully expensive, but it's amazing and works well, so I justify it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by sylkii

I love this remover! it is very mosturizing and smells great. Does a good job of removing nail polish even glitter ones. Price is the only set back. Only will repurchase when zoya has another code which they usually do. I love the bottle too that comes with a pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Catttt

HG (and I don't throw around that term lightly). Non-drying, smells fine, removes glitter easily. I have all 3 sizes: the 2 oz bottle for travel, the 8 oz bottle for home, and the 32 oz bottle for refilling the other two. I also keep a bit in a small jar for dipping my clean-up brush into. Zoya has a customer for life with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by sara99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

definitely my FAVOURITE polish remover. doesn't harm your nails, removes even the most stubborn glitter...i think it's the best remover on the market. unfortunately it IS expensive (so i rarely buy it) and i can't justify using it for general swatching...i get why it's expensive and it's worth the money...but as someone who changes their nail polish every single day i just can't *quite* justify the cost. but it is a great product regardless

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by mudpie1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Zoya's Remove, IMO, is not one of the better removers. It may be gentler on your skin and smell fairly good but it doesn't do the job of removing polish as well as my drugstore-brand non-acetone remover. I had on my usual six-coat mani (one coat base, three coats color, one coat top, and one coat SV) and it took a lot longer to soak through the layers with Remove. I'm sticking with my DS brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Ainnir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love the flip-top bottle! Makes it so much easier to use. It takes me two cotton balls to remove regular nail polish, maybe three for dark colors, and about 5 for heavy glitters (that's why I use a Kotex pad for glitters now, works like a charm, I'm not kidding).

I refill the little flip-top with the 32oz big bottle, my local beauty supply sells it for $25.

Only downside is that it contains acetone. I would have preferred a remover without, but this works so well and does not dry out my nails or cuticles, so I can live with it.

EDIT: I've been using this for over 6 months now, about 3 to 4 times a week, and I still love it! HG <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by NewRibena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this remover. The packaging is great and can be used one-handed. I don't find it drying and it only takes one or two cotton balls per hand and I'm done. I only use Zoya polishes so I'm not sure how it stacks up to remove other brands. I don't like that I can only get it through mail order and can't just run down to the corner drugstore to pick some up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by audraelena

This has become my HG polish remover. I absolutely love it. I love the 8-oz bottle with the Flip dispenser--makes soaking your cotton or felt so much easier. The scent is not as strong as other removers, and it really gets the job done without overly drying skin and cuticles. I also like that it's a nail "prep" product as well, so it really removes all oils from the nails making them ready to polish once old color is removed.

The only downside of this is the price. At $10 for the 8oz bottle, it's a bit steep. I buy this in the large refill bottle now, usually when there's a Zoya deal or free shipping promotion going on. I have a hard time going back to regular remover now. In a pinch I use the pink Beauty Secrets remover from Sally's, but I prefer Remove+.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by queensfashionista

This is my favorite nail polish remover. It removes polish very easily (even dark colors) and preps the nail for a new polish application. I just wish it was cheaper.