Zoya Remove + Nail Polish Remover

4.5

2-propanone, water, glycerine, fragrance, v&c violet #2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Would I repurchase? OH GOD YES! I would rather spend $8+ on this polish remover than >$1 on cheapo junk that doesn't do the job as easily as this stuff does. I sat down the first time I used it, dabbed a bit on a cotton square, and rubbed my nail a bit, picked it up expecting half the nail polish to still be there like every other time. And it was GONE, the entire nail was completely bare. I am in love, I used to hate painting my nails only because it took me forever to get the nail polish off! Now I can definitely see myself painting my nails more often :) And buying this product again, and again, and again. I might cry if they ever discontinue it, but considering the small cult following I see on here, I doubt that will ever happen. :D

on 2/15/2011 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This really is the best nail polish remover ever, and I've tried quite a few. It works quickly and effectively and does a great of prepping the nail for color, and doesn't make the skin around my nails look dry and ugly. It's expensive, but I'll keep buying it. I hope they never stop making it.

on 2/13/2011 7:08:00 AM

I love this product as much as everyone else does. I first got a small 2oz bottle just to try along with my 3 free zoyas with the fb code in jan.

I didn't really like the smell- it's not bad or anything- but I wish it came in different scents.

it works great tho! And as everyone says it doesn't dry out your skin! I also love using it just before painting my nails to remove any kind of residue before polishing.

Just wanted to comment on the (pocky's) review that states that remove+ is acetone free. it is not. 2-propanone IS acetone. Just a fancy name for it.

the great thing, though, is the other ingredients. Glycerine works wonders as a moisturizer. In fact you can buy a bottle yourself at michaels (in the wilton isle) and dump some in your own acetone to make it less harsh on your skin.

also has water in there so you know it's at least watered down some. Plus it smells NOT like acetone! so that's a plus.

I now have a 32oz bottle and the 8oz flipper and two 2oz bottles! (thanks mom!) So while I don't think I will run out any time soon, I might purchase it again if I ever do. ((Or I might just buy some glycerine and add to acetone. we'll see how cheap I'm feeling!))

on 1/18/2011 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This remover works very well for me. It is very pleasantly scented, and the bottle has a great pump lid, which makes it easy to use. I dislike that the flip up cap tends to break off for me. It has done this on two bottles. My cuticles do not dry out using this. This is an expensive product compared to other removers..

LOVE this polish remover, and will never buy another. I used to think all nail polish removers were created equal, but I was proven wrong after I got this. It easily removes my polish, I only have to use 1-2 cotton balls to remove all the polish on my fingers and the smell isn't bad either, compared to a typical polish remove. Also, the bottle is amazing; you don't have to unscrew a cap and risk spilling, just flip open and push down. Don't hesitate to get this, you will not regret it! I will definitely repurchase!

on 11/5/2010 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this! I have struggled so mutch with removers, most of them has made me use so mutch time and made me swear and cuss and in the end rarely all the polish was gone. And all the times I have spilt remover! That is why I love this product, I love the smart bottle and removing nailpolish is now a dream! I do not find it drying and I like the smell of it. The only downside is that it is kinda pricey but I think it is worth it.

on 10/27/2010 1:34:00 AM

HG Remover for SURE. I love the flip-top, it prevents all the flooding accidents from tipping the wide-mouthed bottles of DS remover too far. It has a much milder scent, as well. I like that it works really fast, and doesn't take much to get off even tough colors that usually stain.
It's awfully expensive, but it's amazing and works well, so I justify it. :)

on 10/5/2010 8:46:00 PM

I love this remover! it is very mosturizing and smells great. Does a good job of removing nail polish even glitter ones. Price is the only set back. Only will repurchase when zoya has another code which they usually do. I love the bottle too that comes with a pump.

on 9/22/2010 6:33:00 PM

HG (and I don't throw around that term lightly). Non-drying, smells fine, removes glitter easily. I have all 3 sizes: the 2 oz bottle for travel, the 8 oz bottle for home, and the 32 oz bottle for refilling the other two. I also keep a bit in a small jar for dipping my clean-up brush into. Zoya has a customer for life with this product.

on 3/20/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

definitely my FAVOURITE polish remover. doesn't harm your nails, removes even the most stubborn glitter...i think it's the best remover on the market. unfortunately it IS expensive (so i rarely buy it) and i can't justify using it for general swatching...i get why it's expensive and it's worth the money...but as someone who changes their nail polish every single day i just can't *quite* justify the cost. but it is a great product regardless

Top Rated Zoya Products