September 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by sara99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

definitely my FAVOURITE polish remover. doesn't harm your nails, removes even the most stubborn glitter...i think it's the best remover on the market. unfortunately it IS expensive (so i rarely buy it) and i can't justify using it for general swatching...i get why it's expensive and it's worth the money...but as someone who changes their nail polish every single day i just can't *quite* justify the cost. but it is a great product regardless

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by mudpie1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Zoya's Remove, IMO, is not one of the better removers. It may be gentler on your skin and smell fairly good but it doesn't do the job of removing polish as well as my drugstore-brand non-acetone remover. I had on my usual six-coat mani (one coat base, three coats color, one coat top, and one coat SV) and it took a lot longer to soak through the layers with Remove. I'm sticking with my DS brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Ainnir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love the flip-top bottle! Makes it so much easier to use. It takes me two cotton balls to remove regular nail polish, maybe three for dark colors, and about 5 for heavy glitters (that's why I use a Kotex pad for glitters now, works like a charm, I'm not kidding).

I refill the little flip-top with the 32oz big bottle, my local beauty supply sells it for $25.

Only downside is that it contains acetone. I would have preferred a remover without, but this works so well and does not dry out my nails or cuticles, so I can live with it.

EDIT: I've been using this for over 6 months now, about 3 to 4 times a week, and I still love it! HG <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by NewRibena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this remover. The packaging is great and can be used one-handed. I don't find it drying and it only takes one or two cotton balls per hand and I'm done. I only use Zoya polishes so I'm not sure how it stacks up to remove other brands. I don't like that I can only get it through mail order and can't just run down to the corner drugstore to pick some up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by audraelena

This has become my HG polish remover. I absolutely love it. I love the 8-oz bottle with the Flip dispenser--makes soaking your cotton or felt so much easier. The scent is not as strong as other removers, and it really gets the job done without overly drying skin and cuticles. I also like that it's a nail "prep" product as well, so it really removes all oils from the nails making them ready to polish once old color is removed.

The only downside of this is the price. At $10 for the 8oz bottle, it's a bit steep. I buy this in the large refill bottle now, usually when there's a Zoya deal or free shipping promotion going on. I have a hard time going back to regular remover now. In a pinch I use the pink Beauty Secrets remover from Sally's, but I prefer Remove+.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by queensfashionista

This is my favorite nail polish remover. It removes polish very easily (even dark colors) and preps the nail for a new polish application. I just wish it was cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like Zoya's Remove +. I use the Big Flipper dispenser and refill it from the Economy sized bottle. I find it to be an expensive splurge, but I can't think of using anything else anymore. I have no trouble getting off glitters (maybe also because I use three base coats routinely - - NailTek Foundation II, OPI Nail Envy, and Orly Bonder). Also, I have less shrinkage with Zoya Remove + as my nail prep. It really makes my nail receptive to the base coats.

I use at least one Big Flipper's worth every month. I change polish a lot - - total polish ADD.

Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by diva2003

I have been using Zoya products for almost a year now and Remove+ is one of the better polish removers I have tried. It does efficiently and easily remove polish, but I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because I do find it a little bit drying. It could be that I have dry nails. However, I would purchase again because polish is easy to remove and i love the flip top.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by brazenspider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This remover is worth the price. If you polish your nails frequently, this remover will help your nails. It doesn't dry out your nails. It even has a pleasant scent. The flip top dispenser is fantastic! I bought the giant remove refill and I think it will last almost a year (changing my manicure 1 - 3 times a week).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This remover works really well. All I need is two small cotton balls and it's off very easily on both hands. Smells decent, no strong odor or anything. I also have Earthly Delights remover which with one coat of polish it comes off nicely, two or three coats is a lot of work to remove. I will buy Zoya's from now on.