April 25, 2014 | 1090 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 5:30:00 AM More reviews by AngelOfDevs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome. On sale often so I stock up and never pay full price. Not terribly moisturizing so best in the summer when my skin needs less. Scent is one of my faves.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by melmorbid

this lotion is amazing! i adore anything vanilla. i got this on sale for five bucks which was great. however, i don't know if i would be willing to pay 9.50 for it not on sale. anyways, i just bought a back up because all their products are still on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this scent- it is warm, comforting, and delicious! I wear it on the coldest days of winter, or when I am having a bad day, just for a little pick-me-up. My only complaint is that, when first applied, the scent can be a little overpowering. However, it quickly fades to a manageable, light scent that has great lasting power. As great as Warm Vanilla Sugar is, I would have to recommend B & B Work's new scent, called Vanilla Noir, as better. It is more subtle, spicey, and grown-up, whereas I think Warm Vanilla Sugar can come off as smelling a bit juvenile.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by hthenerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of the lotion is good... but the smell makes me gag. I can tolerate fragrances with lower notes of "sweets" such as vanilla or chocolate, but every time it is the main focus of a fragrance, it just smells sickening to me. I think it is because I am a fan of floral, fruity, and musk scents... that leaves little room for "overly sweet" in my book. Decent, but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by shootingstar81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my favorite scent for YEARS now. My closest friends and family just associate the smell of Warm Vanilla Sugar with me, that's how much I use it. I really love "yummy" smelling scents, and to me, this one is the "yummiest" lol. This is also a fantastic "base" scent, to wear under almost any kind of perfume or scent that you want, because it's light, and not overpowering. I always have several bottles of product -- lotion, body spray, body butter -- in this scent on my bathroom counter. It is a staple for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kurokokoro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it does moisturise your skin, not to a very effective extent though. and it isn't absorbed well... after probably 30 mins or so, my skin is still feeling a little oily from it, and it got all my things oily...
strong sweet smell that makes u feel sick after some time... won't repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

This stuff is really good. It smells so warm and toasty, like having the oven on during a cold winters night. amazing. On my skin though... it doesnt smell as appealing. Its still good though. Would probably buy again just to smell it out of the bottle haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by aquamarine92

I received the Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion as a gift with the shower gel. The Body Lotion was much better than the shower gel. Its not sticky but still softens your hands. It has a nice scent that isn't too strong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 7:57:00 AM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nothing special but it's a nice lotion. Not greasy, very sweet and sugary. Good for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 8:38:00 AM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I bought the warm vanilla sugar body lotion at one of the semi annual sales. I usually try new scents and stock up during these sales and don't go back to bath and body until their next sale. This scent is scrumptious!!!! I am a big fan of vanilla scents so this is a big hit with me. The scent is light but it has staying power which I love. It is very moisturizing and it makes my skin feel very soft. I usually layer this scent by starting off with the shower gel and finishing off with the body spray. I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance. The lotion is not greasy either which I love. If you are vanillla fans like me this is a must have.