Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

on 6/25/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Got this on sale for $4 the other day! I had never tried this line before, despite my affinity for all things vanilla and sugary. I plan on buying the whole line! I love the scent. It's very comforting and I find the lotion to be very moisturizing. I find that this even helps satisfy my sweet tooth! The fragrance is just so yummy! The scent is long lasting but never overpowering, which I love. Would definitely buy again.

on 6/19/2009 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oh my word, I love this scent. It's a sexy scent, but appropriate for normal everyday wear. I've also found out that men love this scent. Have gotten several compliments.

on 4/25/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this scent. One of the few B&BW products I will repurchase.

I love this scent! It's like they took the Rice Flower & Shea scent and added vanilla. Under the vanilla you can make out a DELICIOUS rice/shea/milk note that I just love.
I used to hate this fragrance because I assumed it would be girlish and cloying. My husband got me a miniature 3-piece BBW gift set in this scent over a year ago, when I really wanted Brown Sugar & Fig instead. I hadn't even opened it until a couple weeks ago, and now I have gotten almost the entire line.
I agree that it's super comforting. It most definitely affects my mood a little.
I plan on switching this periodically with clean fresh scents like Rainkissed Leaves so I don't get too burned out on it though.

This is a nice, warm, comforting scent...it has more depth and less sugary sweet than most other vanilla based fragrances. I love to slather on this lotion before going to bed or on a cold, chilly day...the only sad thing is that my boyfriend hates this lotion, so I can only wear it when he's not around!

on 3/10/2009 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love shopping at bath & body works warm vanilla sugar is not my faviorite scent i usually go with the cucumber melon smells great..

on 3/10/2009 3:55:00 PM

All in all - my favorite scent at bath and body works. Sweet yet simple. My significant other loves the smell, and hes a picky guy. Def will buy more!

on 2/22/2009 3:26:00 PM

This scent is okay. I like it every now and then but in cream/lotion form. Its a bit too sweet for me. But I think the preferr the body splash spray of this more.

on 1/28/2009 5:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Awesome. On sale often so I stock up and never pay full price. Not terribly moisturizing so best in the summer when my skin needs less. Scent is one of my faves.

on 1/22/2009 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this lotion is amazing! i adore anything vanilla. i got this on sale for five bucks which was great. however, i don't know if i would be willing to pay 9.50 for it not on sale. anyways, i just bought a back up because all their products are still on sale.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products