July 31, 2014 | 1039 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This is a nice, warm, comforting scent...it has more depth and less sugary sweet than most other vanilla based fragrances. I love to slather on this lotion before going to bed or on a cold, chilly day...the only sad thing is that my boyfriend hates this lotion, so I can only wear it when he's not around!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Lillianw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love shopping at bath & body works warm vanilla sugar is not my faviorite scent i usually go with the cucumber melon smells great..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by apirro

All in all - my favorite scent at bath and body works. Sweet yet simple. My significant other loves the smell, and hes a picky guy. Def will buy more!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by dang11

This scent is okay. I like it every now and then but in cream/lotion form. Its a bit too sweet for me. But I think the preferr the body splash spray of this more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 5:30:00 AM More reviews by AngelOfDevs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome. On sale often so I stock up and never pay full price. Not terribly moisturizing so best in the summer when my skin needs less. Scent is one of my faves.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by melmorbid

this lotion is amazing! i adore anything vanilla. i got this on sale for five bucks which was great. however, i don't know if i would be willing to pay 9.50 for it not on sale. anyways, i just bought a back up because all their products are still on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this scent- it is warm, comforting, and delicious! I wear it on the coldest days of winter, or when I am having a bad day, just for a little pick-me-up. My only complaint is that, when first applied, the scent can be a little overpowering. However, it quickly fades to a manageable, light scent that has great lasting power. As great as Warm Vanilla Sugar is, I would have to recommend B & B Work's new scent, called Vanilla Noir, as better. It is more subtle, spicey, and grown-up, whereas I think Warm Vanilla Sugar can come off as smelling a bit juvenile.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by hthenerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of the lotion is good... but the smell makes me gag. I can tolerate fragrances with lower notes of "sweets" such as vanilla or chocolate, but every time it is the main focus of a fragrance, it just smells sickening to me. I think it is because I am a fan of floral, fruity, and musk scents... that leaves little room for "overly sweet" in my book. Decent, but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by shootingstar81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my favorite scent for YEARS now. My closest friends and family just associate the smell of Warm Vanilla Sugar with me, that's how much I use it. I really love "yummy" smelling scents, and to me, this one is the "yummiest" lol. This is also a fantastic "base" scent, to wear under almost any kind of perfume or scent that you want, because it's light, and not overpowering. I always have several bottles of product -- lotion, body spray, body butter -- in this scent on my bathroom counter. It is a staple for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kurokokoro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it does moisturise your skin, not to a very effective extent though. and it isn't absorbed well... after probably 30 mins or so, my skin is still feeling a little oily from it, and it got all my things oily...
strong sweet smell that makes u feel sick after some time... won't repurchase