Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

This isn't my favorite vanilla, but it is definitely a pretty, delicate and warm fragrance. The perfect subtle lotion for wearing to work.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

You can never go wrong with the lovely warm vanilla sugar! It's on of my favorites and my husband loves it! It's great all year round and isn't too strong or overbearing. It smells wonderfully on me and hope this scent never goes away. It's such a classic and reliable scent. Love it!

What a tried and true scent here! I used to love this scent, but then for years I went and tried other scents...but here lately, I've started wearing this again. Something about me and vanilla scents that has a love/hate relationship. I've strayed away from this scent for so long, but then I've come back to it. Now, it's like I can't get enough of it! Seriously. I've been using the bubble bath, like every other night, and the fragrance mist right now...in the summer, mind you, and it's not as cloying as I remember, it's just that perfect vanilla scent. I doubt I'll stray again, as this is the scent that I adore so much! Even my DH can't seem to get enough! I highly recommend this scent if you love vanilla scents!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Got this on sale for $4 the other day! I had never tried this line before, despite my affinity for all things vanilla and sugary. I plan on buying the whole line! I love the scent. It's very comforting and I find the lotion to be very moisturizing. I find that this even helps satisfy my sweet tooth! The fragrance is just so yummy! The scent is long lasting but never overpowering, which I love. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oh my word, I love this scent. It's a sexy scent, but appropriate for normal everyday wear. I've also found out that men love this scent. Have gotten several compliments.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this scent. One of the few B&BW products I will repurchase.

I love this scent! It's like they took the Rice Flower & Shea scent and added vanilla. Under the vanilla you can make out a DELICIOUS rice/shea/milk note that I just love.
I used to hate this fragrance because I assumed it would be girlish and cloying. My husband got me a miniature 3-piece BBW gift set in this scent over a year ago, when I really wanted Brown Sugar & Fig instead. I hadn't even opened it until a couple weeks ago, and now I have gotten almost the entire line.
I agree that it's super comforting. It most definitely affects my mood a little.
I plan on switching this periodically with clean fresh scents like Rainkissed Leaves so I don't get too burned out on it though.

This is a nice, warm, comforting scent...it has more depth and less sugary sweet than most other vanilla based fragrances. I love to slather on this lotion before going to bed or on a cold, chilly day...the only sad thing is that my boyfriend hates this lotion, so I can only wear it when he's not around!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love shopping at bath & body works warm vanilla sugar is not my faviorite scent i usually go with the cucumber melon smells great..

All in all - my favorite scent at bath and body works. Sweet yet simple. My significant other loves the smell, and hes a picky guy. Def will buy more!