MAC Eyebrows Crayon (Stud)

4.7

on 10/24/2005 12:04:00 PM

This is the best eyebrow definer I've ever found! I have dark brown eyebrows with an ashy undertone, and Stud is the perfect colour for them as it's dark but not so dark it looks harsh - and there are no warm tones in it, in fact it's more of an ashy brown which is very similar to my own brow colour. For some reason, I usually find brown eyebrow definers to be too red toned on me and they always look fake. This one just looks like my normal brows, only better. Love it and will definitely repurchase!

on 8/28/2005 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have black hair and black brows and this colour is perfect! It's natural and doesn't show up on my brows. It's more convenient than using Benefit's browzings.

on 7/5/2005 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my second one. Its quite a good eyebrow pencil and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend this.

GREAT brow liner. it makes my brows look amzing. it goes on smoothley and doesn't look like an obvious dark line. i am a nc400 with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. what are you doing still reading this review? go buy this NOW!

on 8/15/2004 2:11:00 AM

This is definitely my HG of brow pencils/fillers. I used to use a pressed powder by the Body Shop for YEARS - and now they have discontinued it.. and since I ran out of my final one.. I have been searching everywhere for the perfect brow filler... I found it!! :) As stated below, the fine tip makes application natural and stress-free.. Doesnt go on too dark or heavy as to make it just look horrible.. It is a true dark brown - great for those who don't have an auburn tint to their hair! :) Im in love with it.. and its SOO much cheaper than the last s#!+ I bought (30$CDN vs 15.50 for MAC..)

If you are still searching for the right brow filler.. just go to MAC and pick this up.. .. that simple..

on 7/3/2004 7:23:00 PM

the color matched my brows perfectly...and it looks really natural...the tip gives precise application...and as an added bonus...i dun have to sharpen it!!!...

on 6/14/2004 4:32:00 PM

best eyebrow pencil ever, and about half the price of other eyebrow pencils i've tried that just left my eyebrows too dark. this is very subtle, blends in just like my actual eyebrow hair. it really opens up my eyes and looks natural.

on 5/20/2004 4:53:00 PM

HG! Fills in my eyebrows with a natural color, easy to apply, lasts all day, and is not obvious at all. Wonderful solution... I comb the hairs up and then sideways and gently color them in using short, feather-like strokes. Happiness is MAC Eyebrow Crayon in Stud. NC20, green eyes, brunette hair, light yellow olive complexion

I like this pencil too. The other reviewer said that Spiked was too brown. I found it to be reddish brown. Stud is a blackish brown, great for those who find Velvetone makes them too severe. It's very nice.

on 3/12/2004 7:11:00 PM

i cant believe that no one has reviewed this item yet. this is a HG for me. i didnt know what to do with my fine, light, and sparse asian eyebrows because though i heard taupe was a good color to use, my brows turned blonde. black was too harsh and spiked was a little too brown, but this is perfect. i jsut feather it on and it becomes a light but defining shade of a very dark taupe. i dont know what will i ever do without it.

Popular Brows Products