December 22, 2014 | 1772 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner smudges like nobody's business.

I'm not saying I'm the queen of liquid liner, but I'm usually satisfied with my liner before taking off for school in the morning. It may be because I have gym in the morning, but by the time lunch creeps around it has either melted into oblivion or twisted into odd spiky shapes, neither of which are very appealing in my eyes. Sure, an hour or so of dry air works swell, but after that it all goes down.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by lovemakeup17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS, i make a cat eyeliner everyday for school and work, all the time, so i kinda need a really cheap eyeliner cause i use it all the time. this one has the perfect price, good size of the handle, that isn't too long so u have a good control and the colour is nice and black, it last all day long, smooth and nice really black liner.
MY HG, only one i use! <3 looove it, im already on my 6th. i've used it for a couple of years, and the product last a long time, even though it looks tiny! for about a half year i think!

LOVE XX

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new go to liquid eyeliner. 2.99 is a steal and the quality is not cheap. Good pigment, does not smudge, last hours. I love the brush! Normally their felt tip, which I can't stand, but this ones a thin hair brush. And it dries matte. I don't like my liner glossy, It tends to look fake. But because this ones matte it completes my look perfectly. Will repurchase till they stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by charleyrupert

this product is amazing it is one of the best liquid eye liners i can find i do cat eyes every day and have tried almost ever liquid eye liner and i came across this one, at first it was difficult to use but once you use it a lot it becomes very easy and your going to love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by vadaaa

I just used this, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The tiny brush gives you a nice line. It is VERY black and it stays put for me. :) Would definitely recommend this if you want to try out some liquid liners but dont want to spend too much money! It's great! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by reneesonglover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever bought. Well, I've only really bought one eyeliner before in my life, but I still love it. The thin brush give a lot of control and the price simply cannot be beaten. My HG! can someone tell me what HG means because i know it's someone like super important but i don't know what it stands for.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by roseofthedevilsgarden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has been my favorite and only eyeliner for the past 5 years. I first bought this when i was 15 and it's been the only liner i have used. It lasts all day, it comes off matted unlike other liners that chip off and look kinda cheap and shiny- the brush is great because it's flexible so it's great for doing a winged liner- in my experience with other liners the brush tends to feel more like a pen they arent flexible and they poke a lot. This will probably always be my favorite liner. The only thing that is a bit disappointing is that it's went up in price a few dollars, when i first started using it about 5 yrs ago it cost 1.99 but its still worth it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye liner burned my eyes as soon as I put it on. I don't have sensitive eyes to begin with.

I did like the brush and how black the liner is so if you aren't sensitive to the liner check it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by gabrielleb17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner, it's really hard to find liquid eyeliners that come with the brush applicator rather than sponge or felt (which I hate) this glides one super easy and stays put through out the day...eventually as you push your luck it starts to flake off...thus the 1 point deduction. I've used many eyeliners, brands and formulas (i'm also a hug fan of gel but liquid offers the cleaner precision and sharper angles necessary for a good cat-eye)...I count on this one when the others fail. Price is unbeatable. I use the black on a daily basis but the metallic brown is really pretty and particularly flattering next to my typically flat, mono-toned brown eyes. I notice some of the gold flecks that are hidden in there get brought out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by kimk89

OH MY!!!! MY NEW HG! im in total shock about how amazing this product is!!!! Im left ripping my hair off over how much money i wasted on the Lancome Artliner ($37) now LOL. I was sick of spending so much money on the artliner so i was on the hunt for a dupe....and MUA brought me to this product! I was VERY VERY hesitant at first because wet n wild is a cheap makeup brand no?? i thought they were for teenagers who are just begining to experiment with makeup. Dont get me wrong, ofcourse i do not mind spending money on cheaper makeup... its just usually drugstore makeup IRRITATES the heck out of my skin! But with such a high rating, i decided to give this baby a try.....and wow its now my new HG!!! goodbye lancome artliner!

The brush is amazing too, soooo similar to the artliner. I am shocked by how PIGMENTED this product is too...ive always wore black eyeliner for almost 8yrs, but this product is so pigmented that i think i might need the dark brown instead of black LOL. The black might be a bit too harsh for everyday wear so i will save it for when i go to special outings!
Oh and may i add, this liquid eyeliner is pretty water resistant as well....my eyes get pretty teary during the winter days especially when the wind blows in my eyes and this liner stays on like iron!!! this is the type of eyeliner i especially was looking for hehe :) Definately repurchasing !!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No