October 1, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by bingruifei

This color WILL fit almost everyone! I like it but it is a bit too dark for me. It is a dark pink, not what I expected when I first saw it. But I like it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Repurchased several times over.

This is one of MAC's most perfect lip glosses.

Don't know anyone who cannot use it and don't know anyone who doesn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty neutral pink lipgloss with just a slight shimmer. I wear this alone or over Viva Glam VI lipstick. It looks great with bbq lip pencil (discontinued). I will continue to repurchase because 100% of the selling price goes to support persons living with AIDS.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 7:14:00 AM More reviews by edhardyluv

a must in my make up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Respectable muted, natural rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Trinity675

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss sat in my stash for months before I appreciated it. I bought it based on the reviews, and was totally disappointed at first. I LOVE brights, so this was not the ticket for me . . . . initially.

One day I decided to try something different, and I realized that this gloss was the perfect color. On me, it's a great nude-ish color. Not concealer-lips nude, but healthy, natural, and pretty. I got SO many compliments that day, and it was a nice departure from brights, but without making me look washed out.

I have gone through two tubes of this, and will definitely go through more. It's the perfect MLBB shade for me and I reach for it often. It does have the usual Lipglass texture, which is sticky to some, but just means long-lasting to me. Great scent and reasonably priced, especially considering how long it lasts.

My new, unexpected love: like the boy next door that you never noticed for years and then ends up being the love of your life. Lol! You get my meaning. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This is the perfect nude for me. It's a fleshy pink gloss. I love wearing this over VGV lipstick (of course)I love the consistancy of this and all mac glosses, super creamy. I will def buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ambrnazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only "nude" color I would ever wear! Nudes don't work on my NC42 skin but this one is the perfect everyday lipgloss for me =]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ksi218

I love this lip gloss. It is one of my all time faves. The color is really pretty and works really well for me. I use it by itself a lot and also over the matching lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lip gloss i ever owned and i still love it. I originally purchased this to wear over viva glam v lipstick and it looks perfect. This gloss also looks great on its own. It is a very neutral/nude lipstick so i often would wear this during the day or if i wanted to downplay my lips at night. It's almost the same color as my natural lip color since i have somewhat pigmented lips so this color is like my lips but better. I feel that MAC lip gloss stay on a really long time, it can feel sticky but that doesn't bother me. It makes my viva glam lipstick last even longer so i love it!