MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

So I initially purchased this because I wanted to try a MAC Lipglass, and because this shade went along with a good cause I felt it was a good place to start. Since then, I have repurchased this item a few times over. It is a perfect shade for anyone and goes with anything you would want to wear. This gloss is just perfect. The only time I will not wear this is if I am going somewhere like the beach where it is windy and my hair is down because the gloss is sticky and gets caught in my hair. Still, I think every women should own this gloss.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is now one of my fave glosses! I actually saw one of the MUA posters with a very similar complexion wearing this gloss - and thought it was worth checking into because it looked absolutely beautiful on her! Upon purchasing the gloss, I noticed right away what a pretty color this was in the tube (which can sometimes be misleading). I tried it on, and it was AWESOME! It's a very neutral pink with subtle golden shimmer. One of my fave ways to wear it *used* to be pairing it with BBQ liplipner, but since that has been discontinued, I have another lipliner that seems to be an even better fit - Mary Kay's Dark berry lipliner. The lipliner is a very beautiful plummish-brown - which works well to compliment the pinkish tones in the gloss, as well as it's BROWN undertones. It's the perfect everyday combo that can work with almost everything I wear since it's such an understated look. I have actually purchased a 2nd lipglass as backup, because as often as I now use it, I'm gonna need it!

Just a no brainer gloss. I wear it alone for when I have to rush out and don't want to think too hard on what to wear.

This is a nice nude, MLBB color that I wear alone, or with VGV lipstick. I will always have this in my collection.

This color WILL fit almost everyone! I like it but it is a bit too dark for me. It is a dark pink, not what I expected when I first saw it. But I like it though.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Repurchased several times over.

This is one of MAC's most perfect lip glosses.

Don't know anyone who cannot use it and don't know anyone who doesn't like it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a very pretty neutral pink lipgloss with just a slight shimmer. I wear this alone or over Viva Glam VI lipstick. It looks great with bbq lip pencil (discontinued). I will continue to repurchase because 100% of the selling price goes to support persons living with AIDS.

a must in my make up

Respectable muted, natural rose.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This gloss sat in my stash for months before I appreciated it. I bought it based on the reviews, and was totally disappointed at first. I LOVE brights, so this was not the ticket for me . . . . initially.

One day I decided to try something different, and I realized that this gloss was the perfect color. On me, it's a great nude-ish color. Not concealer-lips nude, but healthy, natural, and pretty. I got SO many compliments that day, and it was a nice departure from brights, but without making me look washed out.

I have gone through two tubes of this, and will definitely go through more. It's the perfect MLBB shade for me and I reach for it often. It does have the usual Lipglass texture, which is sticky to some, but just means long-lasting to me. Great scent and reasonably priced, especially considering how long it lasts.

My new, unexpected love: like the boy next door that you never noticed for years and then ends up being the love of your life. Lol! You get my meaning. :D

Recommended for Medium Skin