April 21, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Respectable muted, natural rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Trinity675

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss sat in my stash for months before I appreciated it. I bought it based on the reviews, and was totally disappointed at first. I LOVE brights, so this was not the ticket for me . . . . initially.

One day I decided to try something different, and I realized that this gloss was the perfect color. On me, it's a great nude-ish color. Not concealer-lips nude, but healthy, natural, and pretty. I got SO many compliments that day, and it was a nice departure from brights, but without making me look washed out.

I have gone through two tubes of this, and will definitely go through more. It's the perfect MLBB shade for me and I reach for it often. It does have the usual Lipglass texture, which is sticky to some, but just means long-lasting to me. Great scent and reasonably priced, especially considering how long it lasts.

My new, unexpected love: like the boy next door that you never noticed for years and then ends up being the love of your life. Lol! You get my meaning. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This is the perfect nude for me. It's a fleshy pink gloss. I love wearing this over VGV lipstick (of course)I love the consistancy of this and all mac glosses, super creamy. I will def buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ambrnazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only "nude" color I would ever wear! Nudes don't work on my NC42 skin but this one is the perfect everyday lipgloss for me =]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ksi218

I love this lip gloss. It is one of my all time faves. The color is really pretty and works really well for me. I use it by itself a lot and also over the matching lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lip gloss i ever owned and i still love it. I originally purchased this to wear over viva glam v lipstick and it looks perfect. This gloss also looks great on its own. It is a very neutral/nude lipstick so i often would wear this during the day or if i wanted to downplay my lips at night. It's almost the same color as my natural lip color since i have somewhat pigmented lips so this color is like my lips but better. I feel that MAC lip gloss stay on a really long time, it can feel sticky but that doesn't bother me. It makes my viva glam lipstick last even longer so i love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

VGV Lipglass is really the star VGV. The lipstick is nothing without this on top! Its a gorgeous flesh pink colour with subtle shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This lipglass color is gorgeous! I love filling in my lips with Beurre lipliner and then putting Viva Glam V over it. The texture is extremely sticky, as with most MAC lipglasses, which makes it stay on longer, but it annoying if you're going to be around your SO that day! =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely pink shade, would work great as a nude. Wonderful by itself or over a Viva Glam V or VI lipsticks

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by mellynnmac

Love it! I like to wear it to add a little pizzaz to my vivaglam lipstick or on its own for a more natural look. Great classy colour that adds a little glamour to pale complexions like mine