MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

4.5

Just a no brainer gloss. I wear it alone for when I have to rush out and don't want to think too hard on what to wear.

on 5/10/2010 8:34:00 PM

This is a nice nude, MLBB color that I wear alone, or with VGV lipstick. I will always have this in my collection.

on 5/7/2010 4:02:00 AM

This color WILL fit almost everyone! I like it but it is a bit too dark for me. It is a dark pink, not what I expected when I first saw it. But I like it though.

on 5/2/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Repurchased several times over.

This is one of MAC's most perfect lip glosses.

Don't know anyone who cannot use it and don't know anyone who doesn't like it.

on 5/2/2010 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a very pretty neutral pink lipgloss with just a slight shimmer. I wear this alone or over Viva Glam VI lipstick. It looks great with bbq lip pencil (discontinued). I will continue to repurchase because 100% of the selling price goes to support persons living with AIDS.

on 4/29/2010 7:14:00 AM

a must in my make up

on 4/12/2010 3:55:00 AM

Respectable muted, natural rose.

on 4/1/2010 11:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This gloss sat in my stash for months before I appreciated it. I bought it based on the reviews, and was totally disappointed at first. I LOVE brights, so this was not the ticket for me . . . . initially.

One day I decided to try something different, and I realized that this gloss was the perfect color. On me, it's a great nude-ish color. Not concealer-lips nude, but healthy, natural, and pretty. I got SO many compliments that day, and it was a nice departure from brights, but without making me look washed out.

I have gone through two tubes of this, and will definitely go through more. It's the perfect MLBB shade for me and I reach for it often. It does have the usual Lipglass texture, which is sticky to some, but just means long-lasting to me. Great scent and reasonably priced, especially considering how long it lasts.

My new, unexpected love: like the boy next door that you never noticed for years and then ends up being the love of your life. Lol! You get my meaning. :D

on 4/1/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect nude for me. It's a fleshy pink gloss. I love wearing this over VGV lipstick (of course)I love the consistancy of this and all mac glosses, super creamy. I will def buy this again.

on 3/18/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is the only "nude" color I would ever wear! Nudes don't work on my NC42 skin but this one is the perfect everyday lipgloss for me =]

Recommended for Medium Skin