October 25, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great champagne/nude pink color that really lives up to it's name. It looks very natural with a hint of shimmer and works well as an all over lid color or used for the inner corner. I personally can't use it as a highlighter through because it shows up too pink on my skin for that and therefore looks strange under my brows. It looks much better on my lids. I don't really have any pink undertone at all so maybe that is why.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by iamsarad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favourite eyeshadow for everyday wear. Its a lovely natural colour and stays put all day without any creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by lhuynh10

Amazing natural color for your lids, but I speak especially for asian coloring! Quick throw on for a busy morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is one of my favourite MAC eyeshadows. I use it most frequently as an inner corner highlight. It's such a pretty, natural colour. One of the looks I like to do with this is put NL in the inner half of lid, Expensive Pink on the outer half and then Swiss Chocolate in the crease. This shadow is very versatile and goes with many colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by xryuusei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous champagne, shimmery pink shade that reminds me of Urban Decay's Sin eyeshadow. This is a staple for my everyday neutral look (paired with Wedge or Sketch). I absolutely love this shade--perfect on different skin tones. Very pigmented too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bluelitzer

I don't know why I waited long to get this. Before I got this, I could never pull off an all-natural look because the eyeshadows have either too much color or too shimmery or just the wrong texture. This as an all over wash on the lid is the missing piece of the all natural look even without a crease color. Beautiful champagne pinky peach. Will repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by pixyinpanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My beloved Naked Lunch. This was my very first MAC eyeshadow, and it was followed by many others. For me this is the perfect color. If I could just have one eyeshadow - this would be it. The color is a pinky champagne with (at least on me) a slight grey cast. I mostly use it as a wash all over the lid. You can create 50's inspired looks with this on the lid and a matte eyeshadow like Omega in the crease and a winged eyeliner. If you are a bit darker than me (NC20) it would be a really nice highlighter for the inner corner as well.
At first I thought "Why pay so much money on an eyeshadow?" (17Ä is quite a lot for an average student) But I got this for my birthday and I never had such a good quality eyeshadow before. I'll definitly repurchase!
It's my love and I wouldn't wanna be without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by ladya8197

Good shade, very versatile. Bought it in pan form. I can't belive you pay 3.50 for the eyeshadow in a pot...SMH!
anyways, depending on the look you can use it as a highlighting shade or a lid shade. When using it as a lid shade I like to use bare study paint pot as a base.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Naked Lunch might look frosty and slightly pink in the pan, but on my NC30/C4 light-tan Asian monolid eyes, it just looks like a wash of brightness and I love it. There is no noticeable color on my lids; this is like a MLBB (my lids but better) eyeshadow, lol. I sweep it on with any brush (217/224/239) or even my finger and it immediately makes me look awake and brighter and neutralizes the darkness I have near my lashline. On my skin, the shimmer is extremely subtle and not perceptible to anyone except me in a magnifying mirror. I wear this shadow most days and it lasts at least 8 hours. Itís a fabulous basic shade and I will rebuy again and again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by paigito

I absolutely LOVE Naked Lunch! It is a nice pinky neutral color with a lot of shimmer. On my fair skintone, it's my favorite lid color as it matches my skin closely but not so closely to the point where you can't tell I'm wearing anything at all. Some people like to use this as a highlight color but I prefer it on my lids because of its pink undertones. I tend to like lighter matte colors as highlights. I highly recommend!