July 23, 2014 | 2072 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Pointed Slant Tweezers

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2006 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Rose2854

Hmmm. I am kinda torn on this product. I've been wanting these FOREVER and finally bought a cute pink pair at Sephora. They are lighter then I was expecting and for some reason feel kinda cheap to me. They are indeed sharp and have a nice pointed angle and do grab the hairs nicely. But I dont know if its just me or what but these seem to hurt alot more than other tweezers. I also shape my brows myself so my skin is used to tweezing. I've been using Revlons pointed tweezers for years with just fine results. Tweezerman works ok but for $20 I dont think I would repurchase, my other ones seem to work just as well but with less ouchies.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sooznq

Best Tweezers ever. Can do very precise shaping. I keep them in the original package with the cover on. They've not needed sharpened since I bought them four years ago, but Tweezerman does offer to sharpen them for free if you mail them in.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 12:57:00 AM More reviews by longrunner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I got these (as a MU newbie), I was shocked at the price--but now I know they are so worth it. Anytime I misplace these, I am miserable, so I would rebuy in a heartbeat if necessary.

These grip extremely well, and although I am embarrassed to admit it, the sharp point means they work well for (very careful) pore extraction, if necessary (not that I'm recommended this technique). DH loves these too. The best tweezers money can buy, in my opinion. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are very good tweezers. Definately worth the money. I will never buy substandard tweezers again - they get all the ingrown hairs without irritation or infection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading all of the raves about these tweezers in InStyle and other magazines, I finally broke down and bought them to see what the fuss was about. Turns out they really are that good. The tweezers have just the right shape and can grab the smallest hairs that only my 10X magnifying mirror can see. I also like the free sharpening offer provided by Tweezerman.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2005 6:47:00 AM More reviews by whoissalma

These have to be the best tweezers I have ever used. Work great on short and long hairs. V. sharp which can lead to nicks if you are not careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by kittenheels911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When a friend advised me that these were the best tweezers ever, I thought she was nuts to spend $20 on something I could buy for $3 at the drugstore. But I love these things! They can grasp the smallest of hairs so I can pluck it out with ease. Plus they come with a lifetime warranty and you can get them sharpened for free!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2005 6:40:00 AM More reviews by chica1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are supposed to be the very best tweezers around (which is why I got them) . They are VERY sharp and VERY expensive. But for me, they didn't the job my old Revlon tweezers do. Although they get to those small eyebrow hairs, you need the steady hand of a heart surgeon to avoid pricking your skin. And they break off hair, leaving ugly tiny stubbles behind.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I finally bought a pair of these at Walgreen's a few months ago since they were 10% off. Wow! I thought Revlon's tweezers were good, but these are so much better and I'll never go back. Tweezerman slant tips are definitely worth the money for me because I go to the salon a LOT less for brow waxes since the Tweezerman's allow me to be a lot more precise with tweezing so my brows don't lose their original shape. I suggest getting a professional brow shape and then using the Tweezerman's and then tweeze about once or twice a week to maintain the shape exactly - you might never need to pay for another brow wax. For the price of one browwax, you can have great brows for several months or longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2005 12:56:00 PM More reviews by plasticbread

This is the best tweezer in the world! Better than any cheapie drugstore tweezer. I own a red pointed slant tweezer and it is worth its weight in gold. It gets every eyebrow hair precisely and effectively. Its a top quality tweezer, has lasted me several years and has stayed sharp. I occasionally clean it with some rubbing alcohol after using. I would recommend it to anyone who is not satisfied with other less pricey brands, but is willing to spend money. I don't recommend this to people who lose tweezers frequently, as this is an expensive item to replace. If I ever need another tweezer I will buy this brand again. Plus, these come in a lot of cute colours to suit your personality.