September 16, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 10:20:00 AM More reviews by jan232

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the huge tub of this product and I use it on my feet every night with a pair of white socks, and truthfully, I really love it. It is not the "amazing product" they tout it to be, and would be even better if it was only $5, but was nice to try and I will repurchase when I have more money to throw around. Even helped my calloused heeled feet a bit. Smells like camphor, but no more than carmex. Has a salve/cream consistency and absorbs pretty well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by kogepan

I had high hopes for this product. The Yu-Be site had testimonials that this product helped eczema and since my skin just started to develop eczema, I was hoping for some relief. Not so. This product has a somewhat ointment consistency kind of like Vick's Vaporub texture but not greasy. You have to really rub it in well in order for it to absorb, otherwise it sits on your skin. I've been using it for four days straight all over as a moisturizer after showering and can't see any improvement. I think new red bumps sprung up during this time. Thankfully I bought the 1.25 tube. So disappointed, will not be purchasing again.