October 21, 2014 | 2062 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by gumiho

It was a pretty good moisturizer, but broke me out

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

This stuff burns like hell if you get it anywhere near your eyes! It's not doing great things for my skin, and I find it to be a little greasy. Not doing it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Blah15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This moisturizer works for me since I have combination/dry skin. It moisturizes better than the clinique dramatically different lotion. I also use it as sunscreen since I don't like the super greasy feeling of most ss. It absorbs well but it does sting a bit after exfoliating. I don't have super sensitive skin so it hasn't broken me out. The packaging is awesome too. I'm almost out and I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must be allergic to this because my lips where it touched look like they have a burn on them and my cheeks have a hivelike rash. This was attempt number 2, and I am NOT happy with this product at all. It was supposed to be some Holy Grail for sensitive skin, and this really wasn't even remotely close to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by heidishiu

I am quite disappointed with this moisturizer. Never use any Cetaphil product before but heard so many good things about it so i decided to give it a try. I have combination toward oily skin, I don't think this moisturizer provide enough moisturizing since my skin still feel dry after applying it. The worse problem is it kinda stings my face, i would have this stinging feeling all day. It just feel uncomfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by rebsays

I'm a big fan of this moisturizer - it absorbs quickly into my skin and really moisturizes. While a bit expensive for drug store, it is comparable to a lot of higher end moisturizers. In fact, I like it a lot more than some high end moisturizers. Warning though, don't get it close to your eyes as it really burns (they warn you on the back of the bottle though, so just read it carefully before using).
I have and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by jessicaluc

I love using this moisturizer because it's light, absorbs into my skin fast, and has SPF in it! Sometimes I have to apply extra because my skin is extra dry. It also has very little scent to it which I like. I love the packaging and how you could turn the nozzle to open and close it. And I know that when I'm travelling it won't squirt everywhere! It was a bit pricey, about $13.99 but it was totally worth the quality. I'm totally gonna buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I made the mistake of getting this too close to my eyes while applying. It burns! It's an ok face moisturizer, just don't get close to your eyes. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well this burns my face and leaves it feeling tacky and looking greasy. That's 0 for 3. No thanks. This wasn't cheap, either >.< Wont be repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ElleDaniElle

This is the first moisturizer I ever used, I eventually went through 2.5 bottles before throwing the last one out.

My face would burn, and I always thought my face was just very dry. My chin would constantly break out, so I switched up my routine and found this moisturizer to be the culprit. The product would sit on my skin, never fully absorbing.