Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 11/1/2012 9:22:00 PM

I grabbed this on a whim a couple months ago in search of a HG moisturizer. This isn't it. One of the few positives I can say about this product is that the pump is nice and travel-friendly. While I do like that it contains SPF, it didn't do what it claims to do: moisturize (doh!). I've used it for several months and time and time again, it dries out my skin and leaves little flakes around. It also stung the heck out of the area around my eyes even though I've never put it directly on there. It is a pain to deal with especially if you're a daily contact lens wearer like me. Simply put, this is a disappointment!

on 10/28/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

my derm gave me a sample of this and i'm loving it. its great at making my combo skin feel hydrated, and not greasy. the spf 15 is great, and doesn't smell like sunscreen. i actually don't notice any fragrance. the moisturizer is pretty light but good at moisturizing so it's perfect for everyday. it does not bother my oily, acne-prone skin. i got it for a little over $11 at target which is sort of "pricey" for a drugstore product, but if it gets the job done than i'm fine with it.

on 10/18/2012 2:25:00 PM

This product made the skin near my eyes burn from the first use but that wasn't the worst part. It caused a rash (like a dry, rough bumpy rash) on part of my chin. I have somewhat dry skin and this lotion was heavy for me too. It felt like it sat on the skin. I threw it out.

on 10/18/2012 3:48:00 AM

This is literally CRAP!! It was like putting detergent on my face!! It not only stung my face the first day but the second day my cheeks got red! I returned it immediately and the next day bumps all over my cheeks it RUINED MY FACE!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY

on 10/15/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer
Its perfect for my super dry skin
and I'm becoming obsessed with sun screen so its great to have that extra spf along with my sunscreen

it's great and doesn't irritate my skin.

on 9/13/2012 2:54:00 AM

I think this moisturizer would be good for people that has dry skin. Because I have oily/combination skin, it felt really oily and greasy on my face. It has an annoying sunscreen scent but you wouldn't smell it anymore afterwards. Would not recommend for oily skin during the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I decided to try this as a more inexpensive alternative to my HG moisturizer. While I don't love it quite as much, I am happy with this product. It moisturizes well and leaves my skin soft, smooth, and glowing. It doesn't break me out or make me extra oily. My skin does redden slightly right after application, but the redness disappears once the lotion sinks in. If I continue to get good results, I will repurchase and make this my new regular moisturizer.

on 8/22/2012 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Pros:
Moisturizing
SPF 15

Cons:
Irritated skin/stung
Broke out my skin
Oily/greasy
It's kind of heavy on my face
It's not oil-free

As you can probably tell, I didn't have a good experience with this product. At first it was it fine and then after a while, it started to break me out with whiteheads/blackheads. I also hated how it was very greasy and it stung and kind of felt heavy on my skin. This is one of the worst moisturizers I have ever tried.

on 8/7/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great sunscreen for the face. It does burn around my eyes so i avoid that area. Sorry but I've yet to find any sunscreen that doesn't burn my eyes. I like that it is moisturizing and I have gotten compliments that my skin is "glowing" when I am wearing it. It doesn't make me break out and I do have dry and sensitive skin.

on 7/25/2012 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This moisturizer is just alright. My dermatologist recommended that I use Cetaphil products for my acne prone and oily skin. It didn't make me break out or anything but it make my skin oilier. I have very oily skin and the texture of this lotion is like a sunscreen, very oily and it leaves your dvr looking shiny (even though you just washed your face!). It got me through the writer months because of its moisture but I honestly would not use it again because I have come across better products. I would recommend this to people with normal to dry skin though because it's a decent moisturizer with SPF.

Popular Moisturizers