MD Forte skin rejuvenation eye cream

3.9

Purified Water (Aqua), Ammonium Glycolate (and) Glycolic Acid, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil (and) Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Retinol (and) Ceteareth-20, Isododecane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone (and) Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Tocopheroyl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (and) Maltodextrin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. 11/04/09

on 12/31/2003 3:57:00 PM

This is a terrific eye cream. As others have noted, it is packed with good for your skin ingredients and I have noticed a real reduction in the lines under my right eye after about three weeks of use. It does sting a bit and I can see that it might be drying if you have very dry skin, but it is terrific on my slightly oily/combo skin. A definite repurchase for me despite the somewhat high price.

on 12/12/2003 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the most effective eye treatments on the market. It is a results oriented eye cream to reduce the appearance of fine lines. My skin is PPP and very dry in the eye area. I use this under my Renergie eye from Lancome and I have excellent results. Everyone comments on how well my eye area looks and they are shocked when they find out I am 36. I will only use this line of products.

on 10/30/2003 8:40:00 PM

After reading so many raves i bought it. But this eyecream has not only dried out my eye area, but also intensified the dark circles to great proportion and gave me a couple more lines underneath the right eye. Above all it irritates the eyes too. Total waste of money !
Will never ever buy this again.

on 10/22/2003 2:03:00 PM

this is the best eye cream i have used, and i have used many over the years. it has significantly reduced my wrinkles under my eyes within a couple of days of using it. i've never experience this before. i highly recommend it.

on 9/26/2003 8:08:00 PM

I've been using the cream for about 5 days after reading about it on the MUA board. My milia has been greatly reduced and my undereye area is smoother and my dark circles are reduced! It has been very gentle to my sensitive skin and I have applied 3 times a day for the past 5 days, with no sensitivity. I didn't realize how much the milia made my eyes look puffy, it really makes a difference with the puffiness. I can't wait to see the results I have after using if for a while. I didn't know what Milia was for a long time, I just always thought it was normal to have the bumps under my eyes and I noticed other people had them so I didn't think much of it. I've been using heavy eye creams under my eyes since I was like 14 so they've always been there and I didn't know what was causing it. I picked at them (I have a comeodone extractor) after reading about what they were, it got rid of the ones I picked, but I had black eyes for like 5 days! I wouldn't recommend doing that. Anyway, if you have Milia under your eyes I highly recommend the MD forte eye cream!

This product was ordered by me based on MUA reviews. I have only been using it for a few days, but I am so impressed with the results. It is a great treatment cream for the eyes. It was purchased from beauticreams.com, which I must say has some of the best prices and most wonderful service I have ever encountered. Fast shipping and they even put in plentiful samples if requested. Love the cream and the site. FOLLOW-UP: this eye cream is making a noticeable difference in the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the eye area. It makes the face look brighter as well.

on 8/10/2003 8:02:00 PM

I will never be without this product. As other people have said, it's more of a treatment than a moisturizing cream. It's kept milia away and firmed my undereye area. I do need to use a little dab of a heavier cream around the outer corners of my eyes to keep it moisturized.

on 8/2/2003 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Update: I am giving this a 5 instead of a 4 because it has significantly reduced my milia under my eyes..Yeah! My skintype: Rosacea, combo, sensitive..I was lucky enough to get generous samples from the lovely BIGRED. This is a HIGH POWERED eye cream with Retinol, AHA's, and Vitamins E, C. The texture is somewhat thin but silky. I noticed an immediate firming effect from this eye cream and softness. One word of caution: Keep away from the corners of your eyes. I would use this 2 or 3 times a week because it DOES exfoliate. Your best bet is to alternate this with a moisturizing eye cream such as Shiseido Benefiance. I consider this eye cream to be a treatment eye cream to rotate with others. Very nice!

on 7/2/2003 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This eye cream save me from milia. They shrunk them down significantly or made them disappear. All of the ingredients are a perfect combo to keep the skin around the eye exfoliated and fresh without irritation. I would recommend anyone to buy it.

on 6/28/2003 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Sorry to be the party pooper, but...

Pros: This does in fact absorb quickly and easily, and I did notice a diminishing of millia after about a week of use...BUT...

Cons: It also caused the skin under my eyes to become VERY red, irritated, sore, and scaly! In fact, I had more lines under my eyes (due to the dryness) *after* using this eye cream than I had before!! :( I do not even have sensitive skin! Thank goodness I had another eye cream on hand to help soothe this damage. continued >>