Cover Girl Professional Mascara

Price: $

Mascara

on 2/18/2011 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have been though SO many mascaras, every single drugstore one you could imagine and this is the only one with absolutely no complaints. Great mascara all around, it's easy to work with, soft, cheap, has good quality of product and brush. Love it.

on 1/17/2011 10:51:00 PM

This is a great, basic mascara. The packaging claims it's an "all-in-one" thickening, lengthening, and defining mascara, but it doesn't do all that much of any of those things. At most it makes your lashes darker and a little more apparent. It's smooth and clump-free, it doesn't smudge, it has a great bristle-brush and comes in an easy-to-hold tube, and it washes off with soap and water. In fact, if I had a little sister approaching make-up wearing age, this is exactly the mascara I would buy for her.

I'll be returning it and probably not buying it again simply because I'm looking for a little more thickening power (I'm trying Super Thick Lash tomorrow -- fingers crossed!), but it's good to know this is out there.

on 1/16/2011 1:05:00 PM

I got this mascara because of all the good reviews on here, and for a $5 mascara, I'm pretty impressed. It lengthens and volumizes very well. It can hold a curl pretty well, but not too well. The only thing that bugged me is that the formula seems to be pretty dry but I don't know if that's because I got a bad batch. Because of this, it kinda clumps up, but not too much so it's not that bad. I'd only buy this again if I didn't find something better.

on 1/12/2011 8:36:00 PM

this was my first cover girl try about three years ago.
i was completely unhappy with it.
it did absolutely nothing for my lashes.

on 1/8/2011 9:05:00 PM

FAIL.

Barely defined my lashes.
Didn't hold a curl.
Added no volume.

on 12/29/2010 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go too mascara....it gives natural looking length and volume. :) It's nothing against any amount of water and it goes bad quite quickly. I might purchase it again but for now I'll be searching and trying out different things. Something with the same brown color that I love but that's more long lasting and waterproof. If you guys know any good ones that fit that description, message me!

on 11/28/2010 6:58:00 PM

This is just a plain old, run-of-the-mill mascara. Nothing special. It's great if you want a very natural look, because it doesn't create super dramatic lashes. So it's good for wearing to school daily, and doesn't clump and isn't hard to take off. I probably won't repurchase, just because I want to try out more mascaras, and this one isn't my HG. But overall, if you're looking for a cheap mascara that gives you some length and volume but not too much, this is the product for you!

on 11/28/2010 1:38:00 AM

Cheap mascara but its really bad quality. Ive only used it once (used my sisters one, she also didnt like it) and it looked pretty bad, it clumped i got little volume and no length. The kind of quality id expect to find in $2 mascara.

on 11/22/2010 2:05:00 PM

This product did exactly what Covergirl.com said it would, serparate for a pretty, natural look, and give some volume. The only thing I didn't like what it's is wayy to un-waterproof. If I yawned part of it would come off from the water my eyes made, but, other than that, it's nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is good if you're looking for a natural or subtle eyelash look. It does not provide a great amount of length or volume and can be clumpy if not applied VERY carefully. Its buildable, but again only if you're really careful. I would not recommend this mascara if you're not willing to spend time working with it. There are superior mascaras for similarly cheap prices that I would personally recommend over this...like loreal voluminous, cover girl lash blast (original), maybelline stiletto, etc, etc.

Popular Mascaras