December 20, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

I got this mascara because of all the good reviews on here, and for a $5 mascara, I'm pretty impressed. It lengthens and volumizes very well. It can hold a curl pretty well, but not too well. The only thing that bugged me is that the formula seems to be pretty dry but I don't know if that's because I got a bad batch. Because of this, it kinda clumps up, but not too much so it's not that bad. I'd only buy this again if I didn't find something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

this was my first cover girl try about three years ago.
i was completely unhappy with it.
it did absolutely nothing for my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

FAIL.

Barely defined my lashes.
Didn't hold a curl.
Added no volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by InTone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go too mascara....it gives natural looking length and volume. :) It's nothing against any amount of water and it goes bad quite quickly. I might purchase it again but for now I'll be searching and trying out different things. Something with the same brown color that I love but that's more long lasting and waterproof. If you guys know any good ones that fit that description, message me!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by natalee44

This is just a plain old, run-of-the-mill mascara. Nothing special. It's great if you want a very natural look, because it doesn't create super dramatic lashes. So it's good for wearing to school daily, and doesn't clump and isn't hard to take off. I probably won't repurchase, just because I want to try out more mascaras, and this one isn't my HG. But overall, if you're looking for a cheap mascara that gives you some length and volume but not too much, this is the product for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

Cheap mascara but its really bad quality. Ive only used it once (used my sisters one, she also didnt like it) and it looked pretty bad, it clumped i got little volume and no length. The kind of quality id expect to find in $2 mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Turquoise311

This product did exactly what Covergirl.com said it would, serparate for a pretty, natural look, and give some volume. The only thing I didn't like what it's is wayy to un-waterproof. If I yawned part of it would come off from the water my eyes made, but, other than that, it's nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is good if you're looking for a natural or subtle eyelash look. It does not provide a great amount of length or volume and can be clumpy if not applied VERY carefully. Its buildable, but again only if you're really careful. I would not recommend this mascara if you're not willing to spend time working with it. There are superior mascaras for similarly cheap prices that I would personally recommend over this...like loreal voluminous, cover girl lash blast (original), maybelline stiletto, etc, etc.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I don't know if I got a bad batch or the likes but this left me with 3 lashes. I had all of my lashes just clump together into three separate lashes. I threw this out shortly after using it the first time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

A hidden gem. I used to use this and loved it for the look and lasting power, but was fickle and wanted to try pricier brands. Big mistake! Although Clinique Lash Power is my HG for waterproof wear, this mascara is way better than department store ones at 3 times the price! Both Bobbi Brown and Mac have apparently washable, smudge-proof formulas I tried, but this looks better and is easier to remove than BB's Smudge-Proof and looks better, lasts longer than MAC's Studio Fix. Being disappointed in expensive ones made me come back to this incredible one- I forgot how great it is. No clumping, no smudging (lasts through naps and exercise), good volume and length,very black shade, easy to remove..everything an expensive one should be. Highly recommend this impressive, cheap mascara!