July 22, 2014 | 2346 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by natalee44

This is just a plain old, run-of-the-mill mascara. Nothing special. It's great if you want a very natural look, because it doesn't create super dramatic lashes. So it's good for wearing to school daily, and doesn't clump and isn't hard to take off. I probably won't repurchase, just because I want to try out more mascaras, and this one isn't my HG. But overall, if you're looking for a cheap mascara that gives you some length and volume but not too much, this is the product for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

Cheap mascara but its really bad quality. Ive only used it once (used my sisters one, she also didnt like it) and it looked pretty bad, it clumped i got little volume and no length. The kind of quality id expect to find in $2 mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Turquoise311

This product did exactly what Covergirl.com said it would, serparate for a pretty, natural look, and give some volume. The only thing I didn't like what it's is wayy to un-waterproof. If I yawned part of it would come off from the water my eyes made, but, other than that, it's nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is good if you're looking for a natural or subtle eyelash look. It does not provide a great amount of length or volume and can be clumpy if not applied VERY carefully. Its buildable, but again only if you're really careful. I would not recommend this mascara if you're not willing to spend time working with it. There are superior mascaras for similarly cheap prices that I would personally recommend over this...like loreal voluminous, cover girl lash blast (original), maybelline stiletto, etc, etc.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I don't know if I got a bad batch or the likes but this left me with 3 lashes. I had all of my lashes just clump together into three separate lashes. I threw this out shortly after using it the first time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

A hidden gem. I used to use this and loved it for the look and lasting power, but was fickle and wanted to try pricier brands. Big mistake! Although Clinique Lash Power is my HG for waterproof wear, this mascara is way better than department store ones at 3 times the price! Both Bobbi Brown and Mac have apparently washable, smudge-proof formulas I tried, but this looks better and is easier to remove than BB's Smudge-Proof and looks better, lasts longer than MAC's Studio Fix. Being disappointed in expensive ones made me come back to this incredible one- I forgot how great it is. No clumping, no smudging (lasts through naps and exercise), good volume and length,very black shade, easy to remove..everything an expensive one should be. Highly recommend this impressive, cheap mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Tiggerbear

I am quite impressed. This lengthens, thickens, curls and separates my lashes without looking like thick globs. My lashes are short & stubby and this gives me feathery soft lashes. I have to apply 6 coats but got great result.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ladydayholiday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this stuff for years, mainly because it's so cheap, but lately I decided to shop around a bit to see if there was anything better. After trying them all, I still come back to this, because the consistency stays the same for the entire length of time using it.

Yeah the other brands looks great the first time I use them, but by the 15th time, the formula is clumpy or thick or flaky. For $3-4, this gives me a natural look the entire time I use it that doesn't flake and doesn't make me look like I have tarantula lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Caramelatte

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to mascara since for 15 years--or whenever it first came out. I still get compliments on my eyelashes. I use the curved brush in black. I do a first coat, let semi-dry. Do a second coat, let semi-dry. Then cover over it with a dry mascara brush for near-perfect lashes. If I'm going out or if I have dramatic eye makeup that day, I do more coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by alyak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara didn't cut it for me. It is clumpy and makes my lashes look too long. I already have long eyelashes, so I don't need anymore length. This might work better for other girls, but I don't like it.