November 22, 2014 | 1991 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ninadavon

This product is an absolute must for my daily skincare routine. My face tends to feel very dry but the serum calms and clears redness. The packaging is great, very simple and luxurious because of the pipette. This useful tool (pipette) makes it easy to dose just the right amount of product, and a little goes a long way. I purchased the smaller bottle and have been using it for 6 months already.
    The only negative point is the steep price but I will definitely repurchase because I haven't found anything better so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by freezer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Disgustingly drying.
    Made my skin actually feel tight and BAD.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not for my sensitive skin - heavily scented, sticky, and it burns!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Mutley7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin has been quite dull and ashen for quite sometime now and made worse by recently resumed smoking habit. I started using this cream on Saturday and I can already see a difference, I'm writing this review on Tuesday! My skin is looking so much clearer, glowy and and a little plump. The sales girl told me it will help even out skin tone and help with hyper pigmentation, I don't know if I believe that till it happens. But the serum works for the reason I wanted it for, to 'liven' up my skin, and it works so quickly too which i'm pleased about.
    I use the EL skin and eye moisturiser on top of the serum for now to give added boost to begin with, and will do that for a couple of weeks at most and then only when needed, i.e., in the depths of winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Bouscarelle

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very disappointed bynthe new Esthee Lauder noght repair... It is sticky and unpleasant... I have been using night repair for the last 14 years... I am not sure I will use it again !

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by zetka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a free sample of this. First of all i am not a fan of serum-like products, they do not provide my skin with enough moisture and i can feel a wet film on top of my skin. It applies to estee lauder advanced night repair too. Despite i had just a sample and used it for 4 nights in a row, and as many reviewers warn wonders won't happen overnight, i will not purchase a full size to ensure it makes any wonders. Just using good moisturising cream (i use Algologie tender cream) at night gives me more visible results of a smooth, fresh and plump skin the next morning, and i can afford it. So a no for estee lauder advanced repair

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love trying no skincare and I wanted to try this due to the YT rave reviews. I have normal skin and have very few issues. I didn't see any changes or improvement with use of this. Also, I find the smell to be a little plastic-y and unpleasant. I plan to use this up, but not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This new and improved version is waaay much better than the original. EsteƩ Lauder says it's been completely overhauled and the new facts go something like this: works while you sleep to slow down signs of ageing, reduces lines and wrinkles, works on pigmentation, super moisturising, reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone and it's non-comedogenic so it won't block pores and cause spots so is good for all skin types.
    For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by DaniDeelish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. One that, when I stop using it, I can tell a difference in my skin.
    Many of the people that are giving this product negative reviews, their expectations are too high. They expect that this product will get rid of all their wrinkles or all of their redness and make their skin the way it was when they were little. No. it's won't do that. You have to be realistic in your expectations. If you lower them, this product will blow you away.
    It's not an overnight product either. You won't see a huge improvement overnight, if any. If you're lucky your skin will be softer overnight. You have to use this product religiously every night for a couple of weeks minimum to see a good improvement in your skin.
    When I don't use this product, my skin just looks worse. It's dull, more red. When I've been using this for a good couple of weeks, my skin is brighter, my redness on my cheeks is reduced, my skin feels softer and more supple. I can't really comment on how this works for wrinkles, I'm only 20.
    Realise that this is a skin care product, it's not a miracle magic product. Have realistic expectations of it. I love it, I bought a second bottle even though it's so expensive. When I don't use it my skin just looks blahh.
    Will continue to repurchase until I find something that's cheaper and I love equally as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Kizzy69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this!!! I saw it had won awards and thought I'd give it a go. I'm 32 with oily skin that often has an uneven texture. I'm also starting to get wrinkles on my forehead. For me, this works. It super hydrates my skin, evening the texture, leaving it soft, wrinkles softened and brighter. Yes it's pricey but if it works, I really don't mind. I got mine in a Cosmetics Company Store too so it was reduced - hurrah!