August 1, 2014 | 1825 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Kizzy69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this!!! I saw it had won awards and thought I'd give it a go. I'm 32 with oily skin that often has an uneven texture. I'm also starting to get wrinkles on my forehead. For me, this works. It super hydrates my skin, evening the texture, leaving it soft, wrinkles softened and brighter. Yes it's pricey but if it works, I really don't mind. I got mine in a Cosmetics Company Store too so it was reduced - hurrah!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by biasanta

I decided to buy this product after reading so many good reviews. I have only skin, and I felt that the product alone offered enough moisture to my skin, so this was the only product I used at night after washing my face, I would not apply any night cream or moisturizer on top of it. I used the whole bottle, and I didn't notice any difference at all, so I won't buy it again. It was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this serum, will not go a day without it!!! I mix it with Josie Maran Argon Oil nightly. Since starting this regimen my skin has simply glowed and my rosacea is completely under control. I get compliments on my skin even when I'm not wearing a stitch of makeup!!! There is no irritation to my sensitive, rosacea prone skin. If anything this combo actually calms my skin down and lessens the duration of flare-ups. I also use the accompanying eye cream/gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Rasha123

Fantastic serum one of the best serum in the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by anranavy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Does anyone know if ARN can be used during pregnancy? I have wrote EL and asked and they suggested I should check with my doctor :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is PHENOMENAL. It's changed my life ever since I bought it. I had like A LOT of blemishes and acnes. This serum somehow makes them disappear. Of course, it doesn't work only one night, but you can tell the differences after you use it for at least a week. My acnes started to dry out and my skin peeled off a lil' bit. What underneath is the new skin which look ... I don't know how to describe it, but it likes my skin has been fixed by this serum. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it did happen to me. I started using this product like 2 months ago and now I can't live without it. The company doesn't put fragrance in it which is wonderful, but it does smell. It smells weird at the first time, but I get used to it now and quite like it. The price is such a pain. It's really expensive. But I don't regret buying it, and I will definitely repurchase it. Absolutely HG HG HG!!!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by TrueTatiana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I guess I can understand why this product has an HG status for many women. It just didn't work for my skin, which got congested, bumpy but soft!:) But then again, problem skin like mine doesn't take regular commercial products well. Skin Ceuticals serums suit me much better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Mrslefondre

Amazing. First and last serum I've ever tried. I took a risk with this as I've never had a sample but after using all EL makeup all my cosmetic-wearing life, I decided to be loyal to the brand and invest! And I'm so glad I did. Gorgeous packaging, and easy to use dropper applicator. You only need four drops of this 2x daily (can be worn during the day for added protection) so a bottle will last a long time. From the first use I noticed an incredible difference. My pores seem almost invisible and my pimples (which I've battled for years on end) have vanished. Buy it now you certainly won't regret it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by teacuppig

This is the first serum I've ever tried and it works amazingly. I started using it during a breakout and I saw a difference overnight - my spots appeared less less red and irritated, and with continued use, my skin began to look healthier, more hydrated and less bumpy. The consistency of the ARN serum is different to other Estee Lauder serums that I've since tried (Perfectionist and Idealist Illuminator) and I prefer it because it is very easily absorbed and feels nice on the skin. The packaging is very sanitary. It is pricey but it's worth it because only 2-3 drops every night is sufficient and since using up my bottle a couple months ago my skin hasn't felt as healthy so I will definitely be repurchasing the next time Estee Lauder offers a gift with purchase :D

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by waters2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product made me break out in whiteheads and red bumps. And it did nothing for the texture of my skin. Too bad that in addition to the breakouts, it also dried out my face.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No