Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 10/15/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm going out on a limb here to say that I am NOT one of those people who think this is an HG product. Because its not. I've never really had a problem with the skin on my face except for maybe the occasional breakouts. But that's tolerable. I decided to use ANR upon the prodding of the EL sales clerk. She was very convincing since i went home with over $500 worth of EL products. This serum was supposed to address my concern on having dry skin but after a few days of using it, I noticed my skin is getting even more dry and just dull. I noticed the lines on my forehead is more visible and my skin is just uneven - blotchy. I decided to stop using it for a few weeks and when I went back to use it again.. ugh! Same thing happened. My skin is still suffering the consequences now. Never will I buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if it's because my face has gotten "used" to the serum?

I got a sample of the old formula, and IT WAS A MIRACLE OVERNIGHT PRODUCT. I had really patchy skin with pigmented acne scars, and the old formula lightened that area overnight AND reduced the patchiness!

My skin has been really dry, patchy, and breaking out recently so decided to get a sample of the new formula. First things I noticed, the smell is rather plastic-ish (similar to the old one but more chemical-ish), the formula is more runny, previously it's more jelly-ish. Secondly, when applied, the old formula felt good on my face, a little soothing even, this just feels a little drying after it has been absorbed.

I'm still on the fence about this product.

on 10/5/2013 6:01:00 PM

Love this serum it is the best and I have tried a lot of different skin serums. Mfirstly my skin is super sensitive and prone to breakouts somI do have to be careful what products I use. I can't use other Estée Lauder face creams as they cause my skin to react badly but I love the advanced night serum and the advanced eye cream.

I apply the serum every evening after cleansing and timing using Avene products, it has a handy pipette, my skins just drinks this serum up so I apply generously and massage in until my skin feels hydrated. I then moisturise again using an Avene product, great results from using this serum it keeps my skin plump and very hydrated whilst evening out my complexion and fading marks. It is a expensive but a little goes a long way and a big bottle will last over 6 months.

on 9/29/2013 11:19:00 AM

This product is an absolute must for my daily skincare routine. My face tends to feel very dry but the serum calms and clears redness. The packaging is great, very simple and luxurious because of the pipette. This useful tool (pipette) makes it easy to dose just the right amount of product, and a little goes a long way. I purchased the smaller bottle and have been using it for 6 months already.
The only negative point is the steep price but I will definitely repurchase because I haven't found anything better so far.

on 9/27/2013 10:24:00 PM

Disgustingly drying.
Made my skin actually feel tight and BAD.

on 9/26/2013 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not for my sensitive skin - heavily scented, sticky, and it burns!

on 9/17/2013 10:16:00 AM

My skin has been quite dull and ashen for quite sometime now and made worse by recently resumed smoking habit. I started using this cream on Saturday and I can already see a difference, I'm writing this review on Tuesday! My skin is looking so much clearer, glowy and and a little plump. The sales girl told me it will help even out skin tone and help with hyper pigmentation, I don't know if I believe that till it happens. But the serum works for the reason I wanted it for, to 'liven' up my skin, and it works so quickly too which i'm pleased about.
I use the EL skin and eye moisturiser on top of the serum for now to give added boost to begin with, and will do that for a couple of weeks at most and then only when needed, i.e., in the depths of winter.

on 9/8/2013 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I am very disappointed bynthe new Esthee Lauder noght repair... It is sticky and unpleasant... I have been using night repair for the last 14 years... I am not sure I will use it again !

on 9/7/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a free sample of this. First of all i am not a fan of serum-like products, they do not provide my skin with enough moisture and i can feel a wet film on top of my skin. It applies to estee lauder advanced night repair too. Despite i had just a sample and used it for 4 nights in a row, and as many reviewers warn wonders won't happen overnight, i will not purchase a full size to ensure it makes any wonders. Just using good moisturising cream (i use Algologie tender cream) at night gives me more visible results of a smooth, fresh and plump skin the next morning, and i can afford it. So a no for estee lauder advanced repair

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love trying no skincare and I wanted to try this due to the YT rave reviews. I have normal skin and have very few issues. I didn't see any changes or improvement with use of this. Also, I find the smell to be a little plastic-y and unpleasant. I plan to use this up, but not repurchase.

Popular Treatments (Face)