September 2, 2014 | 1539 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love trying no skincare and I wanted to try this due to the YT rave reviews. I have normal skin and have very few issues. I didn't see any changes or improvement with use of this. Also, I find the smell to be a little plastic-y and unpleasant. I plan to use this up, but not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This new and improved version is waaay much better than the original. EsteƩ Lauder says it's been completely overhauled and the new facts go something like this: works while you sleep to slow down signs of ageing, reduces lines and wrinkles, works on pigmentation, super moisturising, reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone and it's non-comedogenic so it won't block pores and cause spots so is good for all skin types.
For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by DaniDeelish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. One that, when I stop using it, I can tell a difference in my skin.
Many of the people that are giving this product negative reviews, their expectations are too high. They expect that this product will get rid of all their wrinkles or all of their redness and make their skin the way it was when they were little. No. it's won't do that. You have to be realistic in your expectations. If you lower them, this product will blow you away.
It's not an overnight product either. You won't see a huge improvement overnight, if any. If you're lucky your skin will be softer overnight. You have to use this product religiously every night for a couple of weeks minimum to see a good improvement in your skin.
When I don't use this product, my skin just looks worse. It's dull, more red. When I've been using this for a good couple of weeks, my skin is brighter, my redness on my cheeks is reduced, my skin feels softer and more supple. I can't really comment on how this works for wrinkles, I'm only 20.
Realise that this is a skin care product, it's not a miracle magic product. Have realistic expectations of it. I love it, I bought a second bottle even though it's so expensive. When I don't use it my skin just looks blahh.
Will continue to repurchase until I find something that's cheaper and I love equally as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Kizzy69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this!!! I saw it had won awards and thought I'd give it a go. I'm 32 with oily skin that often has an uneven texture. I'm also starting to get wrinkles on my forehead. For me, this works. It super hydrates my skin, evening the texture, leaving it soft, wrinkles softened and brighter. Yes it's pricey but if it works, I really don't mind. I got mine in a Cosmetics Company Store too so it was reduced - hurrah!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by biasanta

I decided to buy this product after reading so many good reviews. I have only skin, and I felt that the product alone offered enough moisture to my skin, so this was the only product I used at night after washing my face, I would not apply any night cream or moisturizer on top of it. I used the whole bottle, and I didn't notice any difference at all, so I won't buy it again. It was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this serum, will not go a day without it!!! I mix it with Josie Maran Argon Oil nightly. Since starting this regimen my skin has simply glowed and my rosacea is completely under control. I get compliments on my skin even when I'm not wearing a stitch of makeup!!! There is no irritation to my sensitive, rosacea prone skin. If anything this combo actually calms my skin down and lessens the duration of flare-ups. I also use the accompanying eye cream/gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Rasha123

Fantastic serum one of the best serum in the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by anranavy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Does anyone know if ARN can be used during pregnancy? I have wrote EL and asked and they suggested I should check with my doctor :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is PHENOMENAL. It's changed my life ever since I bought it. I had like A LOT of blemishes and acnes. This serum somehow makes them disappear. Of course, it doesn't work only one night, but you can tell the differences after you use it for at least a week. My acnes started to dry out and my skin peeled off a lil' bit. What underneath is the new skin which look ... I don't know how to describe it, but it likes my skin has been fixed by this serum. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it did happen to me. I started using this product like 2 months ago and now I can't live without it. The company doesn't put fragrance in it which is wonderful, but it does smell. It smells weird at the first time, but I get used to it now and quite like it. The price is such a pain. It's really expensive. But I don't regret buying it, and I will definitely repurchase it. Absolutely HG HG HG!!!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by TrueTatiana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I guess I can understand why this product has an HG status for many women. It just didn't work for my skin, which got congested, bumpy but soft!:) But then again, problem skin like mine doesn't take regular commercial products well. Skin Ceuticals serums suit me much better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No