December 22, 2014 | 1642 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Jennbenn2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have blackheads on my nose so I saw this product on the sale bin and decided to give it a try. I used it 4 or 5 times and then it went in the trash. It seemed to be an alright scrub but it did not help with the blackheads one bit like as it claimed it would.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by aneffigy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After using Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub and loving it for over a year, I decided to switch things up a bit. I tend to get blackheads on my nose, so I figured this might help clear those up. The first few days I used this it seemed a little harsh, especially compared to the Oil-Free. I've gotten used to it now, and usually my face does feel cleaner right after I use it, but I find that when I get out of the shower (where it currently resides as a tertiary scrub to my daily face regime) my pores feel like they're full of gunk. I also have the same problem others have had: it makes my cheeks, which are normally a little red to begin with, turn bright red. And I haven't seen any noticeable difference in regards to my blackheads. Won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2008 7:03:00 AM More reviews by angela_cheung11

This was an okay scrub. Not suitable for my acne prone skin though, I found that it aggravated it even more! Probably good for weekly use, people without acne. It didn't eliminate my blackheads whatsoever, I think the exfoliating beads are too big to get into pores! My face stung a bit afterwards. I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2008 6:56:00 AM More reviews by monica4xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Made my skin feel very clean and brand new. Although it didn't really get rid of any black heads it's still is a good scrub. dirt cheap and good for weekly use. i would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

ok i love this product more then any other product i have tired for black heads. it just make them go away. for a while i would use this then try something else but i always went back to it because my blackheads came back. its not exacly a miracle product but like i said its the best for me. i use it once a day when i take a shower. i love the smell its nice. the beads dont dissolve to quickly so they do actually expholiate my skin. the tube isnt very big but is does last me a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2008 11:52:00 PM More reviews by marissakmac

Worked well against blackheads, but does not clear up other acne. In fact, scrubs tend to irritate acne even more. Made mine worse...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by liddlexangel9

This product is amazing. I didn't expect it to work as wondefully as it did. In just two days, there is already a dramatic difference on my face. It is smoother, and clearer like promised. It also dried out my skin, not in a bad way. I find my skin not getting as oily as it normally would. I really love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by flatline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Well I tried this for awhile, but found it didnt really do anything at all for my blackheads, in fact I found the creamy base felt like it was making my skin more congested and as a result giving me more clogged pores. I still rated this a 3 because it didnt break me out, but didnt seem to solve anything either. I now use the Neutrogena body scrub, on my face, and found it works better than anything else I've tried. The blackhead eliminating scrub smells nicer and has better packaging, but I'm more concerned with using something that keeps my skin clear...I seem to need a product that is clear/gel based with scrubbing particles in it. The creamy base of this scrub is what I disliked.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Cyferx24

I've been using this for months in place of the original neutrogena facial cleanser, and it's definitely made a difference in my skin (after just a couple days). A great exfoliator. I really like that it keeps my skin soft and smooth, and I love that it gives me a noticeable radiant glow. For its main indication, I'd say it reduced the blackheads on my nose by 50%.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by jaimebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i get blackheads on my nose and also the surrounding area. nothing worked until i found this! i'd never been a fan of Neutrogena products so at first i hesitated to buy it, but i'm glad i did!