Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 12/28/2006 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have been in love with this concealer for many years. It was the first concealer I bought. I use this as a foundation. I use the color Light, which is a pale neutral ivory, perfect for my complexion. There are so many lovely things about this. It contains a high amount of physical sunscreen. It contains lipids to replenish moisture. It also contains glucoronolactone, a patented polyhydroxy acid, that is more gentle than AHAs or BHAs. I notice that after I have been using the concealer for a few days, any pimples I have clear up very quickly. The texture is very thick and super creamy, but lightweight and easily blendable. It really covers well, and I can also make it sheer if I want. The tube lasts forever at half an ounce! I stopped using it during a search for other concealers. I now have several HG concealers (Earth's Beauty, Cinema Secrets, Ben Nye, Alchemy Of Colour, MAC), and CoverBlend is now back among them.

on 12/22/2006 6:31:00 PM

Love this stuff. This was the first concealer I bought that was expensive, but very worth it. Don't need much to cover under eye circles and pimples. Perfect consistency too. I will repurchase when I eventually run out.

on 11/20/2006 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the first concealer I've ever liked. I tried many high-end brands and none worked for me. I purchased the "light" color and it perfectly covers my dark circles without looking fake or causing any problems at all. I like it as a base for eye make up or just for a flawless look. It also has sunscreen and anti-aging ingredients. I will definitely stick with this. UPDATE: You should use a very tiny amount and after a couple of times, I found out that it was better to apply it with wingers.

on 10/18/2006 1:59:00 PM

Amazing! Works well for redness proned skin and covering up any blemishes. I use the beige w/ the a touch of the light and it matches my skintone perfectly. You just have to learn how much to use to make the color match your skin but when you do its well worth it. Doesn't clog pores like most makeup and washes off easy. Worth buying! Trust me!

on 9/7/2006 9:46:00 PM

I've tried a multitude of concealers over the years, but none have really done what I've wanted them to do, that is: cover my very dark under eye circles (& occasional zits) AND stay in place until I wash them off. BUT then I found this!!!! I'm not prone to complimenting many products, but I just can't say enough about this stuff. I never knew I could look this good!!! My search is finally over, and I no longer have to curse my genes for giving me these under eye circles. Ah, the only thing I would change about this stuff is the color selection: its very small, and so it's hard to pick a shade that matches your skin exactly.

I've already posted a review on this product after one day of use. After using it for almost a week, it is even better! I'm in my mid forties with increasing age spots and a touch of roseca. I'm light to medium skin with freckles. I've tried the beige color and it works wonders on my deep purple/blue eye circles. Key to this product, is to apply sparlingly and continue to apply until you see what you like. I've applied with a liquid foundation brush by MAC. I apply it below and on my eyelid. I can't beleive the difference. I've also lightly dabbed it across my cheeks and it really helps hide the age spots and roseca. It stays on very well even through work-outs. IF anything, a little touch up is needed after 8 hours! Although I hate to leave the house with no makeup on, I could now with just this concealer. It's wonderful.

The first time I tried this concealer, I used it on bare skin and WAAAAAYYYY too much. It looked cakey and settled into every fine line I had. The second time I put on some eye cream first, followed by Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, then applied this very sparingly...just a drop. And pat it in with a finger to blend, do not wipe. My dark circles are gone and so far this concealer looks great. One tube will last me a very long time.

on 3/9/2006 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been searching high and low for a good foundation. Even swapping didn't help. Each had it's flaws. But I went into my drawer and decided to try a spot coverup/ concealer, such as this one. For all over my face! ANd I was suprised how well i liked it. Matte but not dry. I don't think it is complete coverage, but full. If you can understand that. My skin looked beautiful for the first time in a long time. Ladies who need coverage try this one. And use your favorite full coverage comcealers for those pesky dark circles as this still show's those shadows on my really bad circles, and spots. But this may suprose you neverheless.

on 2/15/2006 10:30:00 PM

This concealer works better than most for me--which isn't to say it's a great concealer, but that most concealers are worthless. I find that it does a decent job with my underye circles, and it makes redness from blemishes less noticeable. It doesn't crease on me nearly as much as other concealers do, and it's very blendable. The tube offers a generous amount of product and is hygienic. I will probably buy it again unless I find the elusive perfect product!

on 1/17/2006 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This coverblend concealer has a clinical sounding name,it's not for ordinary minor blemishes,it really for 'what the hell happened there' marks and pigmentations and scar.I have serious undereye circles and my skin is superfair white. This in Light is the first thing that have ever actually covered my dark circles so for that I give it 5 lippies,I am so impressed anything could cover them.However the finish is nice when you first put it one and then it looses momentum later in the day an you have to blend,blend,blend while it is wet, but it will cover just about anything! Update: Using this awhile and still like it, has a learning curve with how to apply it. I put my Lancome over this in a thing layer too cut the cakey chalkiness. Still the best I have used.

Top Rated Exuviance Products