Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 9/7/2006 9:46:00 PM

I've tried a multitude of concealers over the years, but none have really done what I've wanted them to do, that is: cover my very dark under eye circles (& occasional zits) AND stay in place until I wash them off. BUT then I found this!!!! I'm not prone to complimenting many products, but I just can't say enough about this stuff. I never knew I could look this good!!! My search is finally over, and I no longer have to curse my genes for giving me these under eye circles. Ah, the only thing I would change about this stuff is the color selection: its very small, and so it's hard to pick a shade that matches your skin exactly.

I've already posted a review on this product after one day of use. After using it for almost a week, it is even better! I'm in my mid forties with increasing age spots and a touch of roseca. I'm light to medium skin with freckles. I've tried the beige color and it works wonders on my deep purple/blue eye circles. Key to this product, is to apply sparlingly and continue to apply until you see what you like. I've applied with a liquid foundation brush by MAC. I apply it below and on my eyelid. I can't beleive the difference. I've also lightly dabbed it across my cheeks and it really helps hide the age spots and roseca. It stays on very well even through work-outs. IF anything, a little touch up is needed after 8 hours! Although I hate to leave the house with no makeup on, I could now with just this concealer. It's wonderful.

The first time I tried this concealer, I used it on bare skin and WAAAAAYYYY too much. It looked cakey and settled into every fine line I had. The second time I put on some eye cream first, followed by Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, then applied this very sparingly...just a drop. And pat it in with a finger to blend, do not wipe. My dark circles are gone and so far this concealer looks great. One tube will last me a very long time.

on 3/9/2006 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been searching high and low for a good foundation. Even swapping didn't help. Each had it's flaws. But I went into my drawer and decided to try a spot coverup/ concealer, such as this one. For all over my face! ANd I was suprised how well i liked it. Matte but not dry. I don't think it is complete coverage, but full. If you can understand that. My skin looked beautiful for the first time in a long time. Ladies who need coverage try this one. And use your favorite full coverage comcealers for those pesky dark circles as this still show's those shadows on my really bad circles, and spots. But this may suprose you neverheless.

on 2/15/2006 10:30:00 PM

This concealer works better than most for me--which isn't to say it's a great concealer, but that most concealers are worthless. I find that it does a decent job with my underye circles, and it makes redness from blemishes less noticeable. It doesn't crease on me nearly as much as other concealers do, and it's very blendable. The tube offers a generous amount of product and is hygienic. I will probably buy it again unless I find the elusive perfect product!

on 1/17/2006 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This coverblend concealer has a clinical sounding name,it's not for ordinary minor blemishes,it really for 'what the hell happened there' marks and pigmentations and scar.I have serious undereye circles and my skin is superfair white. This in Light is the first thing that have ever actually covered my dark circles so for that I give it 5 lippies,I am so impressed anything could cover them.However the finish is nice when you first put it one and then it looses momentum later in the day an you have to blend,blend,blend while it is wet, but it will cover just about anything! Update: Using this awhile and still like it, has a learning curve with how to apply it. I put my Lancome over this in a thing layer too cut the cakey chalkiness. Still the best I have used.

on 10/27/2005 1:28:00 AM

pros: covers any marks VERY well. ie, redness, blemishes, pimple. the tube is gonna last you a LONG time, trust me.

cons: does not cover undereye bags like it said.

on 8/31/2005 2:24:00 PM

I bought this when I had a major break out from who knows what. The whole side of my face had bumps galore. It covered great at first. Didn't add to the problem. Has sunscreen. Says it's breathable. But after a few hours in the hot summer humidity we have had this year, it melted into my pores and didn't look so good anymore. I had to blend it in more and apply more powder. Good for winter probably, but doesn't stand up to sweat, or swimming. Might buy again, but might not. Who knows.

on 8/22/2005 1:33:00 PM

I love this product! I got it for free in a "goodie bag" at a shopping day I attended. The tube was the beige color, which I worried would be too dark for my pale skin. It actually works perfectly in this shade and I realize that unless you have porcelain skin, beige is the shade to go with. It completely covers my undereye circles (and they're quite dark) and totally camouflages redness. I had some trouble using the product initially, but ever since I began applying it with a concealer brush, I'm utterly in love!

I love that this doesn't settle into creases (I've found that Bobbi Brown's concealer/corrector kit does that). It stays put all day and there's no need to set it with powder because it dries completely.

At $16 for a tube, it's a steal (I've had mine for over a year and it's still about 75% full). I don't like the tube packaging because there is the potential for too much to squeeze out, but other than that, I'm in love.

on 8/6/2005 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a surgical scar on my nose that's reddish. I tried regular drugstore concealers (too thin), dermablend (too thick and off color), Clinique (the thick coverage with 2 colors you have to blend). If you're lucky, you'll find a makeup counter where you can find the right color for you. It is thick and creamy but provides excellent full coverage over scars and lasts all day.

Top Rated Exuviance Products