April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Concealers - Exuviance - CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2006 11:46:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been searching high and low for a good foundation. Even swapping didn't help. Each had it's flaws. But I went into my drawer and decided to try a spot coverup/ concealer, such as this one. For all over my face! ANd I was suprised how well i liked it. Matte but not dry. I don't think it is complete coverage, but full. If you can understand that. My skin looked beautiful for the first time in a long time. Ladies who need coverage try this one. And use your favorite full coverage comcealers for those pesky dark circles as this still show's those shadows on my really bad circles, and spots. But this may suprose you neverheless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer works better than most for me--which isn't to say it's a great concealer, but that most concealers are worthless. I find that it does a decent job with my underye circles, and it makes redness from blemishes less noticeable. It doesn't crease on me nearly as much as other concealers do, and it's very blendable. The tube offers a generous amount of product and is hygienic. I will probably buy it again unless I find the elusive perfect product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This coverblend concealer has a clinical sounding name,it's not for ordinary minor blemishes,it really for 'what the hell happened there' marks and pigmentations and scar.I have serious undereye circles and my skin is superfair white. This in Light is the first thing that have ever actually covered my dark circles so for that I give it 5 lippies,I am so impressed anything could cover them.However the finish is nice when you first put it one and then it looses momentum later in the day an you have to blend,blend,blend while it is wet, but it will cover just about anything! Update: Using this awhile and still like it, has a learning curve with how to apply it. I put my Lancome over this in a thing layer too cut the cakey chalkiness. Still the best I have used.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by diducdakitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pros: covers any marks VERY well. ie, redness, blemishes, pimple. the tube is gonna last you a LONG time, trust me.

cons: does not cover undereye bags like it said.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by luckylady77

I bought this when I had a major break out from who knows what. The whole side of my face had bumps galore. It covered great at first. Didn't add to the problem. Has sunscreen. Says it's breathable. But after a few hours in the hot summer humidity we have had this year, it melted into my pores and didn't look so good anymore. I had to blend it in more and apply more powder. Good for winter probably, but doesn't stand up to sweat, or swimming. Might buy again, but might not. Who knows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2005 1:33:00 PM More reviews by NYtherapistt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I got it for free in a "goodie bag" at a shopping day I attended. The tube was the beige color, which I worried would be too dark for my pale skin. It actually works perfectly in this shade and I realize that unless you have porcelain skin, beige is the shade to go with. It completely covers my undereye circles (and they're quite dark) and totally camouflages redness. I had some trouble using the product initially, but ever since I began applying it with a concealer brush, I'm utterly in love!

I love that this doesn't settle into creases (I've found that Bobbi Brown's concealer/corrector kit does that). It stays put all day and there's no need to set it with powder because it dries completely.

At $16 for a tube, it's a steal (I've had mine for over a year and it's still about 75% full). I don't like the tube packaging because there is the potential for too much to squeeze out, but other than that, I'm in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2005 3:17:00 AM More reviews by gosugo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a surgical scar on my nose that's reddish. I tried regular drugstore concealers (too thin), dermablend (too thick and off color), Clinique (the thick coverage with 2 colors you have to blend). If you're lucky, you'll find a makeup counter where you can find the right color for you. It is thick and creamy but provides excellent full coverage over scars and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by LIGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works very well, a bit thick but it covers all skin problems. Lasted all day. You really have to blend it in, but you only need VERY little to cover problem areas (so this lasts a long time). Would buy it again it needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Good coverage, but I find it very difficult to blend--it dries very quickly, but does stay on all day. The "light" is almost white, and it seemed that the next shade was too dark for a medium complection.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by RobynLeigh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My neighbor uses this and since we have the same coloring, she asked me if I wanted to try it. Looks great on her, but this was just not at all good on me. Made me look tired and accentuated every line under my 37-year-old eyes, even though I used an eye cream before the concealer was applied. For someone who is younger or who has skin that isn't as dry as mine, I could see how this would be a great product--nice color (I tried it in Light)and great coverage. I just need something more moisturizing that won't settle into my lines (dare I say wrinkles). Will stick with my Makeup For Ever concealer. Makeup For Ever costs a little more, but for me it works and that makes it worth every penny.