September 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually like this Benefit Georgia powder - I have 5 Benefit powders, 2 which I absolutely detes (hoola & 10). However, as I was saying, this one is actually really nice. It's a pale peach colour that makes my face glow when I wear it on my T-zone & as a cheek highlighter. I generally apply onto my T-zone over powder & sometimes with the Hoola bronzer (as it's the only way that powder looks any good on me); when using it on my cheeks I use it under my blush to add a hint of shimmer. I also like the scent of this little box of peachy blush, I find it's a light sweet scent. As with all other Benefit box powders I find the brush to be absolutely useless & need to keep the box closed with a hair elastic. I will actually buy this agian as it's so versatile in my kit; however, won't need to for a long time as it's lasted me 4 years so far & I haven't hit the bottom yet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

As with all of BeneFit's little boxed powders, Georgia is slightly sheer and very user friendly. I like this peachy colored shade the best of all the others and find myself using this quite often. I really like this when I have a bit of color in the summer and apply it almost like bronzer. It can be paired with BF's Dandelion to give cheeks and nose that tanned with a little light pinkish "sunburn" effect that I miss from my younger sun worshiping days, (now I hide from the sun or dip myself in sunscreen first!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this, its always nice to find a peachy blush that doesn't look rashy on my super pale skin. I don't mind the package or the scent and they texture is fine for me. This is a bit overpriced I suppose but I've never found an ultralight peach like that that actually shows up but still manages to be really soft looking on my cheeks. If you have a deeper skintone this probably won't be enough color for you...I highly recommend it for pale ladies though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by nuls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In its packaging this blush is a pretty coral colour. On my skin it is drying, chalky and i HATE the smell! I would never repurchase. It is way over priced and id rather do without blush that put it near my skin. Very disappointing :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2009 9:12:00 AM More reviews by scarletquill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Adds a lovely warmth and peachy glow to the skin. Especially pale skin. The only thing that puts me off this product is that my product cracked. The powder cracked down the middle (I didn't drop the box or anything) and then continued to turn to loose powder as I put the brush through it each time. Now it's just a mess. I will still buy a new one though and give it a second chance and hopefully it will stay pressed this time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by jdunn72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ABSOLUTLEY love the smell of this product! The pigmentation is a bit sheer for a cheek color only however I use this as an all over setting powder. The result is a soft, warm, subtle finish.

The packaging is adorable and for the price, this serves as a multi purpose product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by xanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had this for ages and only recently unearthed it and started using it. It barely shows up on cheeks (even though I have fair skin) but it does impart a nice warmth. However, my favorite use for it is as a lash to brow wash. Just dip a shadow brush in there. Used like that it brightens up my whole face and makes the whites of my eyes look whiter. This might not work on everyone but if you already have Georgia and don't know what to do with it, try it as a wash.

Is it worth the money? Probably not (got mine with a gift certificate) but it is nice if it works with your skin tone (my skin is fair with yellow tones). I get the impression it will last forever at the rate I use it, but when it is out I probably won't buy it again just because of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by mizbizkit1

i love the packaging and the smell of this, but was overall disappointed with georgia. i am very fair skinned and this doesn't give me much color payoff at all. i will use all of this but once it's gone, i'll go back to covergirl's blush in "natural glow" for that healthy flush of color i'm looking for, and the price is much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by joveaurora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute product, love the smell. Too bad this color did not show up on me. I am asian with pale skin and this product barely puts any color on me. It does have shimmer so maybe better as highlighter. I do not see what all the hype is about. I would not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by aishas

This is pretty sheer, even more sheer than Benefit's Dandelion (which I love). But I've found myself using this every single day for the past couple of weeks, it just gives me such a pretty, subtle glow. The shimmer is nicely understated - you have to look up close to see it. And I can't stop smelling it! It's sweet (it doesn't smell like peaches though), and it's so nice to smell it while I'm applying it.