L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

I had high hopes after all the hype on youtube but this foundation was awful. It accentuated fine lines and imperfections. I am 36 and have fairly dry skin but i practice a good skin care regimen and my skin was hydrated and prepped as i normally do with any foundation. I tried to make it work but ended up returning because i broke out like a teenager. I bought a bottle for my 17 year old when i got mine and she had a really bad breakout as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this foundation i've repurchased it a good 6 times already. the color range is amazing it suits all skin tone it matches very well, it's super blendable and long wear. I have a few cons to it tho it's not the best for covering acne but it's amazing at correcting and evening skin tone so if like me you suffer from acne and want to try this foundation just find a high coverage concealer like mac pro longwear or maybelline fit me and your all set, another con is for the price you pay you don't get much product as most of it sticks to the bottom and you will end up throwing it out. But i can honestly say the pro's definitley out weigh the cons and if you buy this foundation you won't look back.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This foundation is 50/50 for me . One day I love it , one day I don't . Lol . The color selection is great . It has warm , cold , and neutral tones . I use the neutral because I'm in between cool and warm . When it's really hot outside the oiliness gets real so I always have something to blot my face . It's best to wear this foundation in the winter but overall it's a good item . I have no problems with it . Plus I'm a N8 Cappuccino. Seems like a great to perfect match for me .

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this as an everyday foundation and I absolutely love it. It's a medium coverage and it's very easy to use with a foundation brush, buffing brush, makeup sponge, and fingers. It's very easy to blend and there is a wide range of shades. The only con is the packaging. It's cute, but messy.

This product spreads really well and is good for medium coverage as it covers up any red ness or scars. For someone with a lot of spots this isn't the greatest foundation as it doesn't have enough coverage I find.

I've tried a lot of foundations as my skin is one of my biggest insecurities as my skin gets very oily yet can be dry and I also get breakouts due to stress and it is such a pain. But this foundation I feel is great for oily skin as it has a dewy-matte finish and just gives you a very natural glow. The coverage is also great it covers up my red skin on my cheeks so well!!
It is quite pricey for a drug store foundation at £9.99 at Superdrug and Boots I believe that to be about $15 in the US. The one problem I tend to have with this product is if it is a hot day because it is such a light-on-the-face product it gets quite patchy and I sometimes have to touch it up with powder.

Summary: very high coverage, nice velvet-matte finish, good range of shades, doesn't feel thick or cakey on the skin and is very easy to blend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When it comes to makeup, clothing, and beauty items i used to think (95% of the time, I still do...) that the more you pay for something, the better it is... Right? I think that in most cases this is true... but true match is a definite exception. I would never normally be coaxed into drugstore foundations after the maybelline fit me clown makeup experience. But this, I'd heard from top makeup artists and youtube vloggers that this was worth trying. It definitely is! Non cakey, medium to full coverage, didn't affect my face or give me any acne (due to sensitive skin and products causing acne), doesn't swipe off too easily, lasts a reasonable day or so (could add powder for a fresher newly applied look during the day) and colour was perfect, not orange at all! A definite keeper! 5 stars.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My go to foundation! Although this foundation has it's cons, it is the one i am sticking with after trying numerous ones from drug stores to Sephora to Mac. What i love about this foundation is how smoothly the formula blends into your skin and how well it covers. I have normal skin so i get no drying or oil after hrs of wearing it. I do have uneven skin tone which is the reason why i like to use foundation and this works perfect! The down sides for me are, that the W5 is too light and the W6 a bit dark so i blend the W6 with Stila tinted moisturizer(love this as an everyday make up) for the perfect shade, also that it goes off on your clothes! It is actually long lasting but you have to be very careful not to let your face touch someone else's or your own clothes :/. Also the packaging, it should really be changed to be more hygienic. I hate it when it pours too much and I have to waste it.

P.s. My number one issue with foundations and tinted moisturizers is when you go out and take a picture and your face looks super white....this one does not do that which is mainly why i am sticking to it for now until i find another that doesn't do that either.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Honestly I'm really let down by this product. It's hard to match in a weird way, look like a mask, is oily like a product with SPF can be, and the smell is also really chemical. Also,I hate the packaging, the cap is horrible and it's not hygienic at all. I'm simply not a fan. I'm halfway through the bottle and this is going in the trash. I will not buy again.

I like the product a lot because I love the color range they offer. It's great in the fall-spring, but in the summer, it's a bit oily. I use it because it doesn't break me out! I just haaaate the packaging. It's cute, but I wish there was a pump! I always pour out too much and then end up wasting another day's worth of product!! I use the powder too but idk I want to invest in a translucent one. The foundation lasts all day though usually and it's a little water proof.