October 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really love all of the Philosophy line products I have tried, and this one is near the top of my list of favorites. My skin is so smooth and clear afterwards.. I use this in conjunction with the Philosophy cleanser and moisturizer, and my Clarisonic (not at the same time as the peel as that would be TOO much) and my skin has never looked better. Just wanted to add my positive review for this great product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by syras

This is not a miracle cure, more beauty regime. I highly recommend it and for those complaining about the price; I have found quite a few genuine ebay sellers. I bought mine for 14.00!!!! Shop around ladies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

it works, but it's expensive. I used the cheaper Olay version before and didn't really get as good of results as I do from this one. I got tired of paying $80-$100 every month for an in office microderm and I was looking for a way to cut my expenses. Ulta was doing free facials using this product and the rest is history. My skin is tighter, shinier, and all of the dead,dull skin cells are shed away after using this product. It's easy and non-irritating. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by LittleSovietRobot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this product by mistake (instead of Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash) and it totally destroyed my skin for over a month! Worse yet, it has left me with a patch of flaky, irritated skin above my upper lip which comes (staying on for months) and vanishes at will, two years on.

I'm young and while my skin is very sensitive, it is in excellent condition. I would NOT recommend this product for anyone with youthful or sensitive skin.

This product might be a miracle in a jar for more those who are more mature or have serious flaking issues it's a death sentence for skin that was never in need of extreme measures.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

This product irritated my face. Scrub was very abrasive and when I added activator I didn't feel any warming or foaming as others describe. Yeah face looked a little brighter but I can achieve that with a cheaper product. I guess my expectations were too high but based on the price and exuberant reviews was expecting a Wow! On to Obagi which is supposed to deliver.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: First the sales associate used the crystals to exfoliate (which for once, Philosophy, smells wonderful!) and then she put on the gel to activate the vitamin c. My skin looked smoother and even a bit tighter right afterward.

CONS: They shouldn't call this a peel. It's nothing like one. And it doesn't deliver results like a peel. My large pores were irritated and looked even bigger. The crystals must be too large.

ALTERNATES: I'd just stick with regular exfoliating like St. Ives Microdermabrasion scrub or even better Dermalogica's Daily Resurfacer (doesn't bother my rosacea at all.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I almost finished my first 2oz package, and bought a new set during the FF sale at Sephora - I love this so much, and it's my HG peel for sure!
I know it's not a real "peel", more like an exfoliator (if there is any difference, I'd say exfoliating is manually scrubbing, peels is chemicals).

My skin is always baby soft afterwards, and stays that way for a couple days - I use it twice a week, and my skin glows the day after I've used it :D
I just wish it wasn't so expensive, and that I could buy the step 1 for itself - I'm not sure how much difference the step 2 liquid actually does.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by ruby19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great at home peel. The very first day I used this product I notice the difference. My skin feels smooth, soft, it looks brighter and fresh looking. The dark spots look lighter and pores seem smaller. Happy I took the risk with this peel. Little high on the $$$$ part but its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. I can't believe how amazing and smooth my face feels after I use this. Feels like baby skin on my face and my pores look a lot smaller and my complexion is less red and more even toned. I'll continue to buy this and I highly recommend that everyone try it out even if you can find a sample pack first in case it doesn't work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by LillMiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this treatment!!! Fun to use, smells great, makes skin feel baby soft and look clean, clear and refreshed. Really enjoy using this product. Very pampering and I enjoy using it. It's like having your own spa at home:) No this set is not cheap, but again, this is your face ladies! You get what you pay for! On my 4th set of this stuff. One of my favorite skin care products:)